Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Very nice! Hope there is some more scenes and interaction with Delizia, she's hot! Also like the fact that she has some more traditional bikinis. Nothing wrong with the sling and teeny bikinis, but I bet she has some delicious tanlines if we ever get to see her naked. Gotta love yummy tanlines!

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
You will be able to invite any girl to the island, even if she got 0 points from your preference selection. In case you already have 9 girls on the island, you have to send 1 girl home to invite a new one. So max numer of girls on the island at a given time is 9.
Now we're talking! Great news

MonteChristo

Nov 20, 2017
Is there a link that DOES work? Without 17+ pop-ups and a 3 hour download time? Zippy didn't seem to have a single link that actually did anything but load ads (at least for Mac)...
Do a right-click/save-as on the "Download" button.

peter0

Sep 6, 2017
Some to add:

player.looks=xx
player.hacking=xx
player.company_favor=xx

In config.py, set "developer" and "original_developer" to "True".
Then, use "`" or "Shift"+"O" to open console.
Hi I done that and have changed the config.console but end up with this screen, am I supposed to type the commands in?
Please excuse my ignorance.

mnonyhc

Apr 25, 2017
How do you even play this game?

I always crash right after the choices no matter what I pick, with and without the bugfix 2 applied.

Am I missing something?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MonteChristo

Nov 20, 2017
I'm not sure whether that's a bug. I got invited to the HI Butt contest but when I got there Heather said "I'm very sorry. There are not enough girls on the island for a contest this week."

peter0

Sep 6, 2017
Where does this does this live ( thumbnail ) and why are saves from a previous install loaded on a fresh install. Some help please.

May 1, 2017
I keep getting fails on the love/affection check during yvette's bj, according to others there's an option to make her stop to continue to actual sex, my own stats are raised where needed and I tried console cheating the affection and lust for her to 100 but no dice. : ( ( (

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I'm not sure whether that's a bug. I got invited to the HI Butt contest but when I got there Heather said "I'm very sorry. There are not enough girls on the island for a contest this week."
Well, the answer is, it is not really a bug. Done in a confusing way, probably yes.
You need to have at least 7 girls on the island before the butt contest can start. Just thought it a nice teaser for the week after or 2 weeks after. If it is more annyoing than anything, I can also not send out the invitation until at least 7 girls are on the island.

Reactions: MonteChristo

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
I had a good time playing this last night. I've had a few blowies and got to see some boobs and that, no actual sex and some rolls I fail regardless of how high the stats are. Doing internet research in my room doesn't seem to add to my stats; the only upgrades have come at random. I'm not sure if some of these items are down to me not finding the correct path to them, but most I think are due to this game being a work in progress. Great game so far. I'm loving the size of the boobs. Bigger is better in my opinion :D

edgy123

May 14, 2017
Great game :heartcoveredeyes:
BTW, has someone found the command for the pills via the console ?
i also need to add blue pills via console, as the game doesn't give me any more pills to complete the Faye task for stats monitoring.

i messed it up somewhere

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
New features for 0.0.7alpha.
This is a preview of the progress screen for each girl. It includes information with thumbnail images of all
  • appointments
  • events
  • scenes
available for each girl. together with the information if you have done/seen the scene or not.

More info on my patreon:
phone_progress2.jpg

YALNIZDENiZCi

Apr 24, 2017
This is a preview of the progress screen for each girl. It includes information with thumbnail images of all
  • appointments
  • events
  • scenes
available for each girl. together with the information if you have done/seen the scene or not.

More info on my patreon:
View attachment 50373
Perfect. When will you update 0.0.7 version? Please don't forget more Ivy scenes Bro. Thanks.

Blatanikov

Jun 19, 2017
  • appointments
  • events
  • scenes

More info on my patreon:
View attachment 50373
I find your game amazing. Thanks for the good job

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes