Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Very nice update, the M&M's twin are great, more body transformation stories.
Love the new Desire stuff.
One small thing, there is not yet the option to chance Miriam & Mercedes phone pictures :)

Reactions: Puppet Master

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Very nice update, the M&M's twin are great, more body transformation stories.
Love the new Desire stuff.
One small thing, there is not yet the option to chance Miriam & Mercedes phone pictures :)
Thanks. Glad you like the update.
For Mercedes, not much has been going on yet. But for Miriam, I simply forgot to add a new image. Also a dream image when you've done the scene on the watch tower. I will add it for 0.1.7.1.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Seems kind of a shame Miriam and Mercedes haven't figured out how to text yet. Maybe they will learn by 0.1.7.1.

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
7 beta is out
Yep we know lol
Holiday Island 0.1.7.0 beta has been released

Hi guys and gals,

pre beta testing for 0.1.7.0 has been finished and it's now available for everyone.
The update from 0.1.6.3 to 0.1.7.0 has 381 new renders, videos and sound files.
Most of the new stuff is in ".webp" format and at least 1920x1080 resultion, which reduces space and increases image quality at the same time.

To see what's new, please check out the development news post for 0.1.7.0 beta
:

Save games from 0.0.8 alpha and later versions should still be working. Older saves are no longer supported.

!!!!! This is a new full version !!!!!
Please download the full 0.1.7.0 beta from these links (they are also on the main page):

Windows version:

OR

Mac version:

OR

Please extract the files into a new folder! Do not overwrite the exising game folder from an older version!

PS: I've decided to upload both versions (windows and mac) in .zip format now, instead of the 7z format.

Happy playing
Darkhound

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.1.8 beta - development news (updated 06/07/2019)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next full version of Holiday Island (0.1.8 beta) and the smaller updates towards it.
There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well.
The change log below is based on the beta 0.1.7.0 release.
The next release is 0.1.7.1 beta which will be an incremental update!
It will include new features and bug fixes.
The update from 0.1.7.0 to 0.1.7.1 has 30 new renders, videos and sound files right now!

New features and content
  • Jessica gets two pool distraction events --> will be part of 0.1.7.1
  • Amy gets one pool distraction event --> will be part of 0.1.7.1
Minor improvements and changes
  • High tech binoculars will be available in the shopping app --> will be part of 0.1.7.1
Bug fixes
  • Locations for girls currently not on the island were still showing on watch and phone --> will be fixed with 0.1.7.1
  • Masseuse could be in thw spa before her arrival scene --> will be fixed with 0.1.7.1
  • When reception shift changes on day 1 or 2, error: File "game/script.rpy", line 767, in IndexError: list index out of range could occur --> will be fixed with 0.1.7.1
  • After Alice pole dance for you and the end is right when the last call scene starts, you got a crash: "could not find image. (u'scenes/Ivy/Ivy_nightbar_poledance4.jpg')" --> will be fixed with 0.1.7.1
  • One of Renee's achievements has disappeared. She Used to have 3 Hot Shots achievements: was an accident, no idea how the line of code got deleted --> will be fixed with 0.1.7.1
  • When Aly is the plane girl, other arrival scenes on day 0 or 1 will crash with a missing image (you should be able to use ignore to continue) --> will be fixed with 0.1.7.1
Is the update going to break save games?:
0.1.7.1 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.

Estimated release dates:

0.1.7.1 beta --> no idea yet

Last edited:

G4rg4ntu4

Jul 5, 2019
You can't cheat the phone achievements (pictures). There is probably a way if one if fluent in python and can spend time decompiling the files etc but I digress.
thanks. I asked because i found on this forum a particular consolle code that add a specific image of eva ("eva.update_sexting_images()"). i'm not shure if the code works, 'cause i already had that image, but, for sure, the consolle recognize that code 'cause it answers "true".
Anyway, thenks everyone

brianiac

Jan 1, 2019
General question for darkhound1 : To set affection, anger, etc for the MC, when typing in yvette.rsm[0].anger = 0, I usually have to go back to my notes to remind myself how to spell "rsm".

What does rsm stand for? "Really Studly Male"? "Random Sand Monster"? :)

I must have mistyped that line so many times, all of the ladies now have additional arrays assigned to them. ;)

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
@Psicomaniaco

Did you read the PM I sent you? Not only does it have all of the poker cheats, it has the rules for poker & betting. My FAQ is also attached in case you didn't get it. SPOILERS!

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Holiday Island [v0.1.7.0 beta] [darkhound1] (1.17 gb rar pc original)

455 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone)

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Grammar changes for Aly Plane Girl Arrival:

Aly: Now that was real soon after the flight. (Better as: "I guess you just couldn't wait very long for our next meeting. *smiles*")

Her breasts look incredible, even from the distance. (Should be "this distance.")

PC: When we spoke about meeting again, I also didn't think I'd be so soon. (Should be: "I didn't think it'd be so soon either.")

And the way her tits are ballooning out makes you think back how impressive they looked on the plane... (Should be "think back to how impressive")

Aly: Did you know that it's almost 8 inch in height... Well my phone that is...(Should be "Did you know that it's almost 8 inches long? ...my phone that is...")

Aly: Don't look at me like this! (Should be "like that!")

Natasha:
Even from the distance (Should be "this distance")

Getting closer, you muster your courage and talk to her. (Should be "muster the courage to talk to her.")

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 211 Votes