Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
To clarify, I think that Darkhound1 should be free to create (as you do). I would go further, though, saying disregard a girl's popularity if he wants to give her more renders and achievements. (Brenda's Hotshots game is a good example)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I like your ideas for how to economically add content for the 5 lowest girls and would like to make a few additions.
Another idea for giving you a reason to keep the low tier girls on the island is to give them a functional benefit.
Another reason to keep girls on the island is because they are part of another girl's quest.
Anyway, thanks for the feedback, and hopefully my ideas will spark some ideas from you and Darkhound1. (Although Darkhound1 has plenty of ideas of his own and only needs the time to carry them out which I can't really help with.)

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
To clarify, I think that Darkhound1 should be free to create (as you do). I would go further, though, saying disregard a girl's popularity if he wants to give her more renders and achievements. (Brenda's Hotshots game is a good example)
I like your ideas for how to economically add content for the 5 lowest girls and would like to make a few additions.
Another idea for giving you a reason to keep the low tier girls on the island is to give them a functional benefit.
Another reason to keep girls on the island is because they are part of another girl's quest.
Anyway, thanks for the feedback, and hopefully my ideas will spark some ideas from you and Darkhound1. (Although Darkhound1 has plenty of ideas of his own and only needs the time to carry them out which I can't really help with.)
Those are a bunch of great ideas, and I'm sure Darkhound1 will note them and try and figure out a way to implement them! Hell, they may even line up with his own ideas!

Reactions: Puppet Master

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
DH - thanks I tried this again but I still get the error. It even gives me an error in the console as item not defined. In the traceback log it references AttributeError: 'cl_pl_phone' object has no attribute 'show_inactive_chars'

As you can image this is very frustrating, as I really enjoy this game especially to the point where you have developed. Is there a way to go into the code to check each line or is it something that is strictly done via the console?

Thank you for your patience
View attachment 361697
Send me the save file and I will have a look.
PS: If this is frustrating for you, imagine how frustrating it must be for me ;)

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Trade you a wall for a wall :)
HI & Patreon "economy"
Voting as a content tool
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Brenda Hotshots, Lacey doctor, Ivy is linked to Jennifer?, O size Delizia
-------------------------------------------------------------------
The change in content distribution (effects explained)
- Total effect (Summary)

Consolidated edit 4.8.2019 : Greatly improved overview by reducing size a lot (to about 50%).
- Removing many reduntant points already covered in first reponses and generally making this post less of a mess.

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Deliza is perfect as is. Joy needs to keep her genetic adjustments to herself. Just my opinion of course, but I wouldn't want to see Lacey's body augmented in any way either. While I don't like waiting for new content for Delizia or Lacey, if waiting keeps them 'as is' I'm fine with it. Just give me another 'Dream' masturbation image in the near future. :p

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Random thought for darkhound1
Amy is often used as the prototype girl, she got the first tech demo for the sex scene albeit not in game, the first hotshots but the next girls that got them got them better. In the hotshots for Yvette/Jessica/Heather/Aly there are animated scenes and Heather/Yvette got the new tech in their sex scenes.
Maybe next times, give Amy a break and use another girl as prototype :)

Amy is my number one girl, so I'm preaching for my parish.

Bantry, I agree, Lacey has nice boobs and don't need an upgrade, same for Deliza even if I'm not too much into her. Both have rather big boobs for their frame/size, we don't need another Eva.

duckswimming , don't forget the pictures of the girls flashing their breast at the wet t-shirt contest in the "basic stuff for girls". Many don't get them.

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Little known fact, this is Delizia's booty. Nice toned, a little sweaty from her yoga session. At least that is what she told me when she sent me the pic. I'm so lucky that she has a huge crush on me! Hey, it's my fantasy and it can be anything I want it to be.

back-booty8.jpg

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
duckswimming , don't forget the pictures of the girls flashing their breast at the wet t-shirt contest in the "basic stuff for girls". Many don't get them.
That is true, but I have never been able to settle on whether that is intentional or not.
So decided to err on the side of caution :)

For example. The Butt competition does not have an equal amount of stances and renders either and that is an old and done event (think the last of it was done 1 year ago in July).

I seem to recall the wet followed in its footsteps with mixing it up. But as stated in my wall, memory is a bit fuzzy from Ivy breast bumping.

As always I just estimate and guess, my posts should never be taken as otherwise regardless of whether I am for or against an item :)

Last edited:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Well, the girls without the flash tits pictures at the wet t-shirt contest even say : oops ask the creator, he forget to make the boobies pic for me .... or something along those lines :)
Anyways, it would enhance the wet t-shirt contest if all the girls ( or the big boobed ones at least ) could all flash their assets.

As a boobs man, I don't really mind the discrepancies regarding the number of stances at the butt contest for there is no flashing involved.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Well, the girls without the flash tits pictures at the wet t-shirt contest even say : oops ask the creator, he forget to make the boobies pic for me .... or something along those lines :)
Anyways, it would enhance the wet t-shirt contest if all the girls ( or the big boobed ones at least ) could all flash their assets.
Haha I never noticed that. I'll still blame that one on Ivy breastbumping though :D

Edit : removed the edits, made the post super messy. You are right, 6 of 15 has it. Ivy should have it too, will allow me to increased hallway awareness and reduce collisions :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Bantry

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Yeah, I have a keen eye when flashing tities is at stake, on the other hand, I just learned that Joy is Jenifer's aunt ( because started from scratch for v0.1.7 and actually read the dialogues, sue me ).

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Yep and she even pays for Jennifers shopping for bigger bras :) (odd thing to remember, but there it is)

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Haha I never noticed that. I'll still blame that one on Ivy breastbumping though :D

(Edit here we go : But I guess we have to ask our dear Game Creator to add a topless image for me! "Me" being the winner unless : Alice, Amy, Eva, Heather, Jessica and Yvette has won, they have it)

Edit2: You know. I believe we should ask for Ivy next, it will enhance my hall recognition and collision avoidance chances :p
Did you noticed that Amy only got one pic but the other girls got 2 wet topless pics ?
Ivy next for the topless wet t-shirt contest would be great.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
It is also official on Patreon now that Darkhound has switched to no longer counting Character renders.
And Lacey is readying her broadside in celebration.

Which is good! Buuuuut there is this minor thing with my 1 year of steadfast opposition to those girls (make them special, remove them, generation 2 them)

They ... would not be vindictive would they? I mean ... (phone rings) "Oh Hello Joy, You are sending them on the next plane? If I am insured? Joy? Hello Joy!?"

:)

(more seriously, Lacey looks nice in the picture)

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 210 Votes