sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
Here is an intro render of Sam.

View attachment 3709975
I could see Jennifer getting jealous of MC's attention to Samantha (or vice versa), thus causing Jen's anger to rise.
Interesting thought :unsure:

Side note - Sam looks a little softer in the face in these photos than some of DH's earlier DeviantArt pics. Very nice !!!!!
I also recall Jessica in these 3 poses and being blown away - DH you did it again, THANK YOU

copit60221

Mar 8, 2022
Sam looks great! Maybe she'd like to do a favor for her friend Jennifer and pose for Nathan's calendar? I could selflessly be available to take the photos.

Last edited:
Reactions: MarsUltor

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
View attachment 3720387

The Island must look something like this :D:D:D:D:D:D
It is a bit larger than that. There is some distance between the airstrip and the hotel.

Edit: this airstrip looks more like a military facility. HI does not seem to be military. At least we haven't seen any uniforms yet. Although it may be DARPA affiliated for all we know.

Last edited:

hanumania

Jul 12, 2023
"...OR WHY CAN YOU CALL THEM TO YOUR ROOM AND HAVE FUN OR IN THEIR ROOMS ?" - the game is not Hookers 'R' Us.
The game is not intended for someone to walk-in and just start banging away at every woman. Hence the achievements and development of MC & girls stats. Similar to a relationship - you build towards sex.

As far as a gallery is concerned you can unren the photos in the game folder. Just be careful and copy the game folder and access the copy only. Don't alter your live game folder content, it may cause issues in playing.

Yeah ok... I am often a little bewildered by girls I've had lots of sex with suddenly getting offended by very mild actions like sexting. There is certainly an internal logic to this game that is difficult to intuit.

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
Yeah ok... I am often a little bewildered by girls I've had lots of sex with suddenly getting offended by very mild actions like sexting. There is certainly an internal logic to this game that is difficult to intuit.
Girl's receptivity to sexual stuff is governed by lust. Having sex causes their lust to drop. Did the girl you tried to sext have a lowered lust because you'd recently boinked her?

hanumania

Jul 12, 2023
Girl's receptivity to sexual stuff is governed by lust. Having sex causes their lust to drop. Did the girl you tried to sext have a lowered lust because you'd recently boinked her?
LOL I mean the answer to this question does not in any way discount my observing the weird logic of the game. I rely heavily on cheats or else I would very quickly grow impatient.

Maybe I sexed them, I honestly can't keep track of what's happening in this thing. The entertainment I get out of it is sort of derived from trying to decode its weirdness, like a Martin Wallace game if you know bg's.

I am trying to find outfits for girls, while trying to get different girls alone at specific times, while trying to pinpoint theirs "specs" in a non-offending way, while also trying to jerk off at the right moments--- I generally have no idea why or when I am going to be having sex-- it's like a hurricane of fucks and half the time I'm stuck in the eye.

Sometimes it rains.

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
If that is happening it is probably not that you've had sex with them "lately" or "lots of times" and their lust has decreased, but more probably you IGNORED them (in their mind) by not interacting with them other ways on a "more regular" basis. "Regular" can be subject to personal preferences, but notice that if you "chase" say one individual girl for an entire day, don't be surprised if MANY of the other girls "desires" scores for you will drop...some of them drastically. Then the next time you send them an EXPLICIT sext, their response might well be, "Go jerk yourself off! You never even called me yesterday!"

Kinda like real girlfriends sometimes. The "Pay Attention to ME!" relationship in this VN can be just as important to a girl as how good in bed you (might think you) are. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Bantry

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
LOL I mean the answer to this question does not in any way discount my observing the weird logic of the game.
You didn't make an observation; you stated that you were "bewildered" and that you found the internal logic "difficult to intuit". "I don't get it" is not an observation, but a complaint.

I rely heavily on cheats or else I would very quickly grow impatient.
I suspect you have the cause and effect backwards here.

Maybe I sexed them, I honestly can't keep track of what's happening in this thing.
If you can't even be bothered to keep track of your own actions, then it is hardly surprising that you don't understand the outcomes. Try paying closer attention.

The entertainment I get out of it is sort of derived from trying to decode its weirdness, like a Martin Wallace game if you know bg's.
This doesn't jibe with your previous statements, which suggest that you haven't put much effort into decoding anything, and instead complain when the game doesn't hand you the result you want or expect. Try paying closer attention.

I am trying to find outfits for girls, while trying to get different girls alone at specific times,
That one *is* legitimately a pain, I agree. One useful trick is to ask the other girls present to change outfits.

while trying to pinpoint theirs "specs" in a non-offending way,
Get their stats up, ask them a measurement, chat them up to get their affection back. Washrinserepeat. It takes patience but it really isn't hard to figure out. And hardly counterintuitive. You're asking girls about their bust size and weight, after all.

Sometimes it rains.
That one I don't have any suggestions for.

Reactions: Falcon6

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
hanumania

There really isn't any "weird logic" in the game as far as establishing a RECURRING relationship with any of the girls. In fact, it's more real-world realistic than almost all other VNs where all you have to do in them is get in the same location as she is, bang her, then say, "Thanks, I'll contact you again but only when I'm horny again and can't find someone else."

If you can't "keep track" of everything concerning the girls, you most likely are chasing TOO MANY OF THEM AT THE SAME TIME. Would you really be able to "juggle" 9 hotties EVERY DAY in your real life? Without pissing off a majority of them who would end up wanting to cut your b*lls off for choosing to "relate" to the other 8 for several days while ignoring number 9?

Slow down and concentrate on only a couple (or fewer than you are now) girls at a time. You only have so many appointments you can schedule and meetings with the girls you can attend on any given day. The OTHER ones you are trying to "keep up with" won't get enough attention from you to keep them happy and their "desire scores" for you will tank EVERY TIME you don't pay them the attention you need to while chasing too many other girls around. You said it yourself...you can't "keep track" of all the things you need to do with all the girls. Welcome to a VN that represents trying to do that in the real world also. ;)

hanumania

Jul 12, 2023
You didn't make an observation; you stated that you were "bewildered" and that you found the internal logic "difficult to intuit". "I don't get it" is not an observation, but a complaint.
You seem to be taking this very seriously. The logic is, in fact, bewildering.
I am not "complaining." If human interaction is the basis of progression in the game, then this game has weird logic. It is not unusual in that regard and shares company with many entertaining AVNs. Relax.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Content_preview_0420.jpg

Version 0.4.2.0 - development news (updated 13th of June 2024)

Hi guys and gals,
this post offers you a collection of news about the next version of Holiday Island (0.4.2.0).
You can see the main focus and side areas for the next update in the above image.
The change log below is based on the release 0.4.1.0.

As of right now, the update from 0.4.1.0 to 0.4.2.0 has:
711 additional renders, videos or sound files (only includes post worked, finished renders)
7 new backgrounds for the phone
updated renders

New features, major improvements and new content
  • Natasha gets extended night bar drink scenes for all outfits -> still working on it (renders and post work are done)
  • Yvette gets an appointment at the gym shower at night, that will be based on the scene, but with some additional images and a different vibe and text to it -> still working on it (renders and post work are done)
  • Yvette gets a new gym shower scene with two achievements and a happy ending (or two, depending on endurance) -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Yumiko gets a posing event wearing the pink lingerie -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • After Jennifer has left after the pole dance, Yumiko stays a little longer with a happy ending for both of them) -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
    Yumiko gets an appointment in the player room that is based on the lingerie event with Jennifer, but uses some additional images. The appointment is repeatable and will only feature Yumiko -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Yumiko and Jennifer get a pole dance event in the MC's room wearing sexy lingerie) -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Jennifer gets an event in the hallway where she shows the island to her vesting friend Sam(antha) -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Yumiko and Jennifer get a new event at the bar where they talk about an award winning lingerie design -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Renée's Hotshots hot scene will be re-rendered and extended with an up close and personal second part upstairs in the green room -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Renée gets an erotic massage scene with two achievements -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Desire gets a new beach walk scene with two achievements and a happy ending -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Natasha gets a beach pose scene -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Natasha's beach walk scene has been remade -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Yvette gets a new workout yoga scene -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Amy gets a new event in the player room, which mainly plays outside in the hot tub. -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Aly's event at the beach near the ocean where she shows the MC a picture of Jennifer has been re-rendered and new pictures have been added. Dialogue has been improved and the event is now repeatable. -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Yvette's bad dream event has been re-rendered and enhanced. Dialogue has been improved as well -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Natasha gets a shower scene at the pool -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Natasha's pool play scene has been re-rendered and a lot of new images have been added. Dialogue has been rewritten as well -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Renée gets a new and longer workout bench press scene with a posing event and a happy ending -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Yvette gets a new and extended workout weight lifting scene with three achievements -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Mia's treatment is finished and she leaves the island, saying goodbye to our hero -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
Minor improvements and changes (including image upgrades)
  • The display of max affection and max love changes have been moved from the ugly top overlay to the new logic where it's shown on the left same way as all other stat changes are shown. -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • The old posing interface (where you can zoom in/out and can ask the girl to turn left or right) has been upgraded to support better conversations between the characters. The MC can answer now, same as he already can with the new posing interface. -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • All the MCs masturbation images have been upgraded to 2560x1440 webp format -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Yvette's pool play scene has been re-rendered and the dialogue has been improved -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Renée gets the pose butt sprites for the night bar -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Renée's night bar drink scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format and a couple of renders have been added. Dialogue has been improved too -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Heather's extended beach pose scene (with Jessica) has been upgraded and the animation has been re-rendered with higher frame rate and higher resolution -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Heather's pool play scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Jessica's pool play scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Desire's pool jump in and exit scenes have been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Amy's extended pool play scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Eva's pool play scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Alice's pool play scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 resolution webp format -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
  • Aly's sexting image from the pool will be send now together after a short chat -> will be part of 0.4.2.0
Bug fixes
  • During Yvette's beach scene, a crash with AttributeError: 'cl_character' object has no attribute 'change_afffection' could occur -> will be fixed with 0.4.2.0
  • During the weight lifting workout with Eva when you get the quest to learn how to change the weights, the menu becomes unresponsive -> will be fixed with 0.4.2.0
Is the update going to break save games?

0.4.1.0 -> No

Estimated release dates:

No idea yet

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 213 Votes