DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Who is she gain ? The redhead in the video when at game launch ?
Samantha is one of the girls Darkhound created (quite a lot of years ago) when taking up rendering.
Seems she will visit Jennifer.

Disclaimer. That's a fanart version, people can go to his old deviant art to see the original

Edit.
Darkhound has posted the original, so removing this one, scroll on down.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: darkhound1

WX7

Aug 14, 2017
I LOVE THIS GAME BUT HOW ON EARTH DO YOU SEE THE SEX SCENES WITH THE GIRLS ? WHY OH WHY THERE ISNT A GALLERY OR WHY CAN YOU CALL THEM TO YOUR ROOM AND HAVE FUN OR IN THEIR ROOMS ? If this feature woud be implemented it woud be a very sexi game. Thnx !

Last edited:
Reactions: Daeeron

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
I LOVE THIS GAME BUT HOW ON EARTH DO YOU SEE THE SEX SCENES WITH THE GIRLS ? WHY OH WHY THERE ISNT A GALLERY OR WHY CAN YOU CALL THEM TO YOUR ROOM AND HAVE FUN OR IN THEIR ROOMS ? If this feature woud be implemented it woud be a very sexi game. Thnx !
Seems like some variation of this comes up about every 4 weeks or so, give or take, and we end up invoking BDMick's posts about how to get laid in the first 2 days of the game, how to get laid 9-15(!!) times in a single day, and how to bone Amy up to 7 times in a single day. (Apologies SiJa for giving away your secrets... ;))

BDMick's Holiday Island Sex Guide™

It's not a gallery (which likely ain't gonna happen), but it's essentially sex-on-demand.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Seems like some variation of this comes up about every 4 weeks or so, give or take, and we end up invoking BDMick's posts about how to get laid in the first 2 days of the game, how to get laid 9-15(!!) times in a single day, and how to bone Amy up to 7 times in a single day. (Apologies SiJa for giving away your secrets... ;))

BDMick's Holiday Island Sex Guide™

It's not a gallery (which likely ain't gonna happen), but it's essentially sex-on-demand.
I normally do 3 times with Amy a day, before I need a Nap :ROFLMAO:

a108a1dd0ef5a320554cdb34441b5f83.gif

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019

"...OR WHY CAN YOU CALL THEM TO YOUR ROOM AND HAVE FUN OR IN THEIR ROOMS ?" - the game is not Hookers 'R' Us.
The game is not intended for someone to walk-in and just start banging away at every woman. Hence the achievements and development of MC & girls stats. Similar to a relationship - you build towards sex.

As far as a gallery is concerned you can unren the photos in the game folder. Just be careful and copy the game folder and access the copy only. Don't alter your live game folder content, it may cause issues in playing.

cad3d

Jan 5, 2022
Why it is working just fine with the current version of the program.
I asked why black windows happen to me, for example in the bedroom I can't select any photos of the girls to masturbate, could you tell me what the problem could be?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I asked why black windows happen to me, for example in the bedroom I can't select any photos of the girls to masturbate, could you tell me what the problem could be?
Sounds like you haven't activated the frames yet. That is something you do via the receptionist. Download and read the Companion Guide, linked on the first page of this thread for all the details.

Guide.jpg

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes