Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Not easy when Amy or Yvette rapes you in the nightbar.
You don't actually have to go to the Nightbar or interact with any of the girls for that matter. You could hang out on the beach and just advance the time until you can go to bed and sleep. A bunch of clicks and the day passes. Not exactly fun, but if the only achievements you need are the 72 hours scenes, it does work.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
You don't actually have to go to the Nightbar or interact with any of the girls for that matter. You could hang out on the beach and just advance the time until you can go to bed and sleep. A bunch of clicks and the day passes. Not exactly fun, but if the only achievements you need are the 72 hours scenes, it does work.
Or . . . you could just hang out in your room all day, drinking coffee, eating power bars, and taking naps . . . just sayin'. ;)

musicudaisuki

Oct 28, 2021
I noticed that each woman can do different poses depending on the meters.
obraz_2024-06-02_132804993.png
75 affection and 50 love
1717327811059.png
80 lust
1717327843651.png
25 anger
1717328171348.png
These poses are performed in a way that certain conditions are more important than others (default<love<horny<angry)
However, after some testing I noticed you can't perform more interactions with them like hugging, kissing, groping or asking to change outfit. Requirements for scenes/events/appointments are different though.
1717328839286.png
So the question is: are these poses only for show or do they mean you can do something? Maybe there's a certain .py file that explains it?

Last edited:

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
View attachment 3697029
75 affection and 50 love
View attachment 3697033
80 lust
View attachment 3697034
25 anger
View attachment 3697045
These poses are performed in a way that certain conditions are more important than others (default<love<horny<angry)
However, after some testing I noticed you can't perform more interactions with them like hugging, kissing, groping or asking to change outfit. Requirements for scenes/events/appointments are different though.
View attachment 3697065
So the question is: are these poses only for show or do they mean you can do something? Maybe there's a certain .py file that explains it?
It's called body language (this is covered in the Guide about stats). How receptive a woman is based on her feelings/attitude. While you can say it is for show it definitely means that if a girl is say below 50 in lust - groping her breasts is not going to get you anywhere. Keep in mind if you do an action that doesn't agree with a girl or results in an undesired response for you to get anywhere, you can still use the mouse to rollback actions. The alternative is to use to the mod to adjust her stats so you can have any action you want or don't want with a girl. Sorry I can' t speak to a py file.

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
View attachment 3697029
75 affection and 50 love
View attachment 3697033
80 lust
View attachment 3697034
25 anger
View attachment 3697045
View attachment 3697065

Yep this feauture came maybe at 3.0 ? Or somewhere there.

musicudaisuki

Oct 28, 2021
I also noticed that relationship requirements are not working properly. E.g. if a scene requires you to have a level 1 affection (>=20), it doesn't work; you need 29 points actually.

musicudaisuki

Oct 28, 2021
> would be "greater than" so it sounds like it is working fine...
If there was ONLY ">", I'd have no problem with that. However, there's ">=" which means "greater than or equal to". Now, come to think of it, maybe it's just some kind of a choosing a random number from a pool.
Yes, I know I'm picky.

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
If there was ONLY ">", I'd have no problem with that. However, there's ">=" which means "greater than or equal to". Now, come to think of it, maybe it's just some kind of a choosing a random number from a pool.
Yes, I know I'm picky.
You have that option, but computer games can ALSO be picky as fuck!!!

Reactions: musicudaisuki

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I also noticed that relationship requirements are not working properly. E.g. if a scene requires you to have a level 1 affection (>=20), it doesn't work; you need 29 points actually.
Nope. It's not like that.
The checks are working as they are supposed to. If you need 29 affection for a lvl1 check, the scene isn't tagged the correct way. It should be a lvl 2 check. There may be some with wrong tags, but it's certainly not a general problem.
A level 1 affection check is done against: 20 + (2 - looks) * 2
So with "looks" at 4, you only need 16 affection instead of 20
A level 2 affection check is done against: 35 + (2 - looks) * 3
So with "looks" at 4, you only need 29 affection instead of 35

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
darkhound1
So thats what Looks is used for. Nice to know.
Also is there any plan to make sperm congestion easier to trigger with the mod ? If not, is there any way to do it using console or Universal Renpy Mod ?

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
darkhound1
So thats what Looks is used for. Nice to know.
Also is there any plan to make sperm congestion easier to trigger with the mod ? If not, is there any way to do it using console or Universal Renpy Mod ?
type in the console:
player.rem_action_cooldown("orgasm2days")
--> after that change location, wait or whatever - this will trigger the 48 h sperm congestion email

player.rem_action_cooldown("orgasm3days")
--> after that change location, wait or whatever - this will trigger the 72 h sperm congestion email

Do use one OR the other, not both at the same time.

musicudaisuki

Oct 28, 2021
Nope. It's not like that.
The checks are working as they are supposed to. If you need 29 affection for a lvl1 check, the scene isn't tagged the correct way. It should be a lvl 2 check. There may be some with wrong tags, but it's certainly not a general problem.
A level 1 affection check is done against: 20 + (2 - looks) * 2
So with "looks" at 4, you only need 16 affection instead of 20
A level 2 affection check is done against: 35 + (2 - looks) * 3
So with "looks" at 4, you only need 29 affection instead of 35
Interesting... so there's a formula to calculate relationship requirements. Thank you for an explanation.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
type in the console:
player.rem_action_cooldown("orgasm2days")
--> after that change location, wait or whatever - this will trigger the 48 h sperm congestion email

player.rem_action_cooldown("orgasm3days")
--> after that change location, wait or whatever - this will trigger the 72 h sperm congestion email

Do use one OR the other, not both at the same time.
Thank you so much for this

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes