DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I apologize if this is addressed elsewhere-- will animations be limited to single-frame "animations" using renpy tweening, or are three plans to implement rendered animations (i.e. Blender or what have you) in clip form as they are in many/most AVNs? If this is already the case and I missed it, I apologize again. :)
I don't believe the question has ever been asked.
The short answer is that it will continue as is

Last edited:

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I apologize if this is addressed elsewhere-- will animations be limited to single-frame "animations" using renpy tweening, or are three plans to implement rendered animations (i.e. Blender or what have you) in clip form as they are in many/most AVNs? If this is already the case and I missed it, I apologize again. :)
All animations everywhere in every adult AVN are rendered from single frames.
In HI, there are a very limited number of 3 frame "animations" still in the game, especially in the gym area.
If you haven't seen any of the multi frame animations in HI, you probably haven't played very long. There are several hundred animations in the game.
Hi uses two formats for animations. A number of single frame images that are turned into a video using an animation player I made. With this you have the controls to zoom in, reposition and change speed. In addition, there are also around 200 webm videos in the game.

Just a small number of examples attached.

DrakaF

Dec 4, 2020

So after the next update there will be no new scenes with Renée and Desire?
Are there other girls that already have the "completed"-tag?

hanumania

Jul 12, 2023
All animations everywhere in every adult AVN are rendered from single frames.
In HI, there are a very limited number of 3 frame "animations" still in the game, especially in the gym area.
If you haven't seen any of the multi frame animations in HI, you probably haven't played very long. There are several hundred animations in the game.
Hi uses two formats for animations. A number of single frame images that are turned into a video using an animation player I made. With this you have the controls to zoom in, reposition and change speed. In addition, there are also around 200 webm videos in the game.

Just a small number of examples attached.
Thank you for taking the time for such a thorough answer, with examples even.

There is clearly a lot of attention being paid to continually improving the quality of the imagery. I think I've unlocked maybe uh-- 30% of animation content? Judging from the gallery pages of the girls in my playthru. Some of it is jerky "3-frame" as you say and some of the animation is smoother in some places and not as much in others. I suppose what I'm picking up is the contrast there.

Thank you for all the work you putting into this monster. cheers

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

Door Dash

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

• Haha
Reactions: junior366

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Duckswim's foray into instilling a lot of wishful thinking. Quite effective :love:
Seeing that DuckSwim IS darkhound1 's right hand duck, it would cause a LOT of wishful thinking, myself included!!!
Lizette
She is for fun (of course) and quite entertaining to use in various ways with Yvette (their 'at first glance' similarities very much intended and part of the fun).

Being highly partial to Miranda (the mother of Iris and Angel, with Iris being my counterpart to Yvette) it is a type of women I really like (no secret there) and I find the interactions between the daughters and their bombshell mothers quite fun.

So, should Yvette not have her Miranda? Of course she should, enter 'Lizette'.

Mothers and Daughters.jpg

Wishful thinking
I believe Darkhound1 mean to complete the existing, a sensible course. So the girls shall dream in R'lyeh of another age while Cthulhu continues her (busty) campaign (of wishful thinking).

Ducks will be Ducks.

Last edited:

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Lizette
She is for fun (of course) and quite entertaining to use in various ways with Yvette (their 'at first glance' similarities very much intended and part of the fun).

Being highly partial to Miranda (the mother of Iris and Angel, with Iris being my counterpart to Yvette) it is a type of women I really like (no secret there) and I find the interactions between the daughters and their bombshell mothers quite fun.

View attachment 3685319

Wishful thinking
I believe Darkhound1 mean to complete the existing, a sensible course. So the girls shall dream in R'lyeh of another age while Cthulhu continues her (busty) campaign (of wishful thinking).

Ducks will be Ducks.
How about "Milfs of Holiday Island" for a title, that way it's not a straight-up sequel!!!

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
Lizette

View attachment 3685319

Wishful thinking

Ducks will be Ducks.

Baby Bear's breasts were juuuust right, and so were Mommy Bear's and Sister Bear's.

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes