vodka581996

Jan 30, 2018
Hi guys . I'm just fall in love with Hotshots mini-game . So I did my own "research" for this mini game , it was about right answers for each questions for each girls , not all questions but i hope it might help you guys on this mini-game , or atleast find an interesting with those information

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TedHH

Jul 31, 2018
Hello guys, any tips on the Yumiko easter egg? I did search here and the faq, but when are you suppouse to hit the hand?

Reactions: JR_001

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
amusing ... well not so much :/ She's the one I would most gladly help put an end to celibacy ...
While I of course joke about her current content and no sex, I am also teasing (good natured) fun at her at any content stage :)

For Brenda Holiday Island is an exercise in celibacy (not only due to content but also) because her sex behavior (too many to count boyfriends & sex combo) is driven by an endless rotation of the boyfriends she has sex with. As there is only one male, that is clearly not possible to do on the island.

Funny enough, it is not difficult to imagine that Brenda herself would want to be sent off the island at some stage, since 90 days would likely be her new (and unwanted) "relationship" record.

Last edited:

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
I don't know if I posted this mistake before, but I was working on getting all the answers to Hotshots questions and I found a message from myself that Yvette "Droped University." Obviously it should be "Dropped." Also, since she and Jessica are from the U.S. they should express it: "Dropped out of college." Long ago when I first noticed this error, the choice for Yvette's Field of Study was "Dropped University" or "Droped University," and the incorrect spelling was the right choice and the correct spelling was wrong. Aly also mentions university, maybe that should also be college.
Aly, talking about her boyfriends, says, "I can take a while before it gets that far with me." I'm a little unsure what she's trying to say, but I think it should be: "It can take a while before a guy gets that far with me." Meaning that she has to know a guy well before he becomes her boyfriend.
Aly's favorite shoes are
. Then she says "I love high heels too, but the're just too uncomfortable to wear." It should be "they're".
Aly says, "You could say I like it old fashioned." I believe it should be "old-fashioned".
Aly says, "I really love a good massage. It can do wonders to your spirit." Should be "for your spirit."
Yumiko asks, "What're Aly's favorite animals?" It should be "What are". Aly answers
Maybe instead of duplicating, it could be Horses since she is a farm girl. However, you'd have to change "They look so happy and free in the water." to "They look so happy and free in the pasture."
Also, Yvette and Aly both used a
to get off. Maybe Yvette's could be changed to a
It's essentially the same but without duplication.
This may have been reported already, but on Sat. night/Sun. morning at last call, Yumiko appears for a second, then Jennifer replaces her. It may be because of the change from Sat. to Sun.
This may not be a bug, maybe it's not implimented yet, or I'm doing something wrong. I saw the images of taking a shower while under the influence of the Blue pill, but every time I take a shower while on the Blue pill, the images I get are normal sized. Maybe this is coming with 1.8.

Last edited:
Reactions: junior366

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
This might help make the contests a little more exciting. The day of each contest, a girl could text the PC or come to his room and offer him a favor (in actuality just Favor Points), if he'll pick her above all of the other girls. The girl could be chosen randomly, or, since the game keeps a record of which girls haven't won the contests, the girl who tries to sway the PC's vote could be the girl with the least trophies. Also, if she doesn't win, her anger could go up instead of her favor.
If you go the text route, this could be done for very few renders. However, I would love to have one of the girls I rarely choose as the winner make an appointment to meet me in my room, just to beg me to let her win. Maybe a sexual favor, like a blowjob, might be needed to get my vote. You could even start with the text, then add the short meeting/BJ scene later.
Anyway, I know you want to improve the contests and make more use of Favor, so maybe this will help.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
More thoughts on using Favor:
The idea of owing someone a favor, means that they should do something for you.
Just some ideas to keep in the back of your mind. Hopefully they aren't too much work for too little benefit and don't derail what you're already working on.

Last edited:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Took some text out to reduce size
... Yvette "Droped University." Obviously it should be "Dropped." Also, since she and Jessica are from the U.S ...
- Yvette dropped high school, Jessica dropped university (engineering), in game spelling is "dropped".
- Yvette is from France, Jessica USA.
- Yvette is Teddy Bear, Aly is the copy. It is not sex related, it is their sleep toy
- Old shower pictures are not pill sized /images/scenes/player, the new ones /images/events/player/workout are pill sized.

Last edited:

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
duckswimming
Yvette moved to California at a young age. Dropped out would be correct if she was in school in the U.S. Also, I'm not sure she dropped out of high school which would mean she left school before the age of 18. University would be called college for Jessica and Aly.
Darkhound1 can clarify.
Aly has a story about a hugging accident, so it would be easier to change Yvette's answer.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
duckswimming
Aly has a story about a hugging accident, so it would be easier to change Yvette's answer.
Maybe, but since the teddy bear idea was put forward by me and for Yvette, I'd (of course) prefer otherwise ;)

edit : I did forget the moving California part. In my defense, she does make it hard to pay attention to the words sometimes (all bandwidth allocated to sight :))

Last edited:

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
After reading all this talk about girl's bio's I suggest a new type of quest. Give all girls a bio page on the phone that only becomes visible after completing a number of events. Like talking to them on the beach, talking to them about them, maybe some Hotshots mixed into it etc.

Reactions: Puppet Master

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
duckswimming
Perhaps you can think of a different sleep toy for Aly which would stay in line with the hugging accident. Perhaps a toy bunny?
Unlike favorite music or favorite time of day for sex where duplication is understandable, it's a little odd that they should both have the same thing as their strangest masturbation prop.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
After reading all this talk about girl's bio's I suggest a new type of quest. Give all girls a bio page on the phone that only becomes visible after completing a number of events. Like talking to them on the beach, talking to them about them, maybe some Hotshots mixed into it etc.
I have been thinking about a bio page with some background information on the girls as well. Unfortunately it will be complicated to do. Well not the additional page in itself, but keeping track of what the MC already knows or doesn't know. I probably need to set something up simlar to the quest system (but less complicated).
Basically the information about the girls' background could be divided into several parts (or even single information). Each part of information has an identifier and something like a group, type or whatever to categorize it.
This information goes into a list that is linked to the girl. Each item of the list could then be activated by "whatever action that provides the informatin". In the end it would be a method call (which would be part of the girl class) like:
yvette.unlock_background_info(<ID>)
For scenes and events it would be easy to add/include. For more generic stuff like e.g. hotshots questions, it would require some redesign and more additional stuff.
Here is an example for hotshots:
$ yvette.hs_answers.append(cl_hs_correct_answer(12,"cowgirl", commentary="I like to drive a guy wild with my bouncing boobs!", commentary_heat_bonus=3, commentary_condition="g_hotshots.heat >= 50"))
Right now if you get question 12, the answer for yvette is cowgirl and she comments when heat is >= 50, which also gives an additional heat bonus.
I could extend the class to take another argument: correct_unlock_background_info =14, meaning background info id 14 for yvette gets unlocked if you correctly answer the question.
There are other generic things like the talk about herself stuff that would need to unlock certain information.

Each girl could have th background page right from the start.
Maybe with information like:
Yvette is a short girl with a voluptous figure. She's really good natured and everybody's darling...
Anything else would have to be "unlocked".
For a question/answer game like hotshots, if you know the answer already (because you unlocked it), some kind of "hint" could be displayed, or maybe the correct answer could be marked directly as correct.

@Puppet Master - this could very well be integrated with your idea to have one girl find out something about another one and tell you about it (using favor, or by some other means of persuasion)

vodka581996

Jan 30, 2018
Anyway to repeat Alice strength training so I can unlock missed scenes ? Or only way is restart game ? Coz I already finishing 80% of game and I don't wanna restart

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes