funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
I don't recall the exact steps, but I would ask, have you talked with her? Or found her alone in the gym and offered to do weight training?
Yeah. I have done first three strength training.
Now I'm waiting for the last appointment ending with sex.
Tip on the quest list says "she will text you", but I don't receive any sms.

Forget it! After some days, she text me!

brianiac

Jan 1, 2019
I'm bad at spinning the wheel! When I don't get what I want, I reload.
I need to get the personal question, then get that to be "How old is she?"
Once I have that, I want Soft or Hard question to increase the heat before she passes out.
If I need Yumiko's Easter egg, then the number of reloads skyrockets!
Also, to get the answers for a new girl, I have to keep reloading until I get them all.
That's a lot of reloads!
I tend to use the cheat code:

g_cheats_enabled = True

This allows you to rollback the current question to get a new one.

Sometimes I get an entire game of quarters. ;)

Jun 4, 2017
I have a couple achievements that aren't showing up in the phone--the "sits at the pool" event for Heather and the basic pool play scene for Jessica with no specials; both have happened more than once. Can I get the console codes for them, or does anyone have any other ideas?

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Why do you want to get rid of the save/load buttons?
If there is a reason for inconveniencing us, then we'll deal with it. However, if it's just for looks, then I'd rather have the buttons.
I can use esc to save, but then I have to change to load. Often I forget to hit the load button, which can be disasterous if you don't notice that you are overwriting a saved game.
I really miss the load button when playing Hotshots.
I reload all the time during Hotshots.
Hrhr... You guys are driving me nuts.
You're lucky that I'm a nerd and really wanted to see if I could make it work.
So now you got the "high tech" solution.
The quick save/load is completely invisible until you move the mouse pointer to the lower left corner area of the screen.
Once you move the mouse there, the quick save/load buttons will appear. If you save/load or move the mouse someplace else, they will automatically disappear after 2 seconds.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I have a couple achievements that aren't showing up in the phone--the "sits at the pool" event for Heather and the basic pool play scene for Jessica with no specials; both have happened more than once. Can I get the console codes for them, or does anyone have any other ideas?
If the scene happens and you don't have the achiev unlocked it's probably matter of bikini. Try with another.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
If the scene happens and you don't have the achiev unlocked it's probably matter of bikini. Try with another.
There is more than one ending and not all show the same images. The achievement only unlocks with the ending where all images are shown.
It shouldn't be related to the type of bikini she's wearing.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.1.9 beta - development news (updated 21. sept. 2019)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next full version of Holiday Island (0.1.9 beta) and the smaller updates towards it.

There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well.

The change log below is based on the beta 0.1.8.0 release.

The next release is 0.1.8.3 beta which will be an incremental update!
It will include a lot of new features and some bug fixes.
The update from 0.1.8.0 to 0.1.8.3 has 69 new renders, videos and sound files right now!

New features and content
  • Player can learn how to give a proper massage --> will be added with 0.1.8.3 (still working on it)
  • Amy gets a quest to increase max love to level 3 --> will be added with 0.1.8.3 (still working on it)
  • Natasha's "breast expansion" quest will be concluded --> will be added with 0.1.8.3 (still working on it)
  • Amy gets a quest to increase max affection to level 3 --> will be added with 0.1.8.3
  • Getting the encryption key and hacking sub dermal implants for all special characters except Joy will be possible --> will be added with 0.1.8.3
  • A third quest to get the encryption key of the sub dermal implants has been made available --> will be added with 0.1.8.3
Minor improvements and changes
  • Jessica's "follow me" renders have been upgraded to double resolution webp images --> will be added with 0.1.8.3
  • All regular girls get a "Wet T-shirt" participation appointment --> will be added with 0.1.8.3
  • All "Wet T-shirt" images have been converted from png to webp format (this saves about 50 MB of space) --> will be added with 0.1.8.3
  • Android loading screen and icon changed --> will be added with 0.1.8.3
  • Name input fixed on Android version (did not work on some devices) --> will be added with 0.1.8.3
  • Updated Ren'Py version to 7.3.2.320 --> will be added with 0.1.8.3
  • Two shopping items (for Amy's quests) have been added --> will be added with 0.1.8.3
  • A new shopping item (protein shake) has been added to replenish endurance --> will be added with 0.1.8.3
  • Background images (first indoor) will be redone in high res 2560x1440 webp format to replace the existing low res jpg images (unfortunately this was a lot more work than I had anticipated) --> will be added with 0.1.8.3
  • Sending of sexting images has been adjusted. You will now get unseen lower tier images instead of repeats --> will be added with 0.1.8.3
  • Amy gets 2 new sexting images and updates to her old sexting images (higher res and webp format) --> will be added with 0.1.8.3
Balancing changes:
  • Necessary endurance train points when having 50 max endurance has been reduced to 3, so you can get to 60 endurance after initial half week when you use the massage once. Reason: Having only 50 endurance hurts game play too much --> will be added with 0.1.8.3
  • charm train points to get from 1 to 2 have been reduced from 6 to 5, to make it easier to advance after the first half week. All others have been slightly increased, because gaining charm was too easy --> will be added with 0.1.8.3
  • You will start a new game with 25 company favor now, which will allow to buy the smart watch much earlier --> will be added with 0.1.8.3
Bug fixes
  • Fixed a crash when you visit Amy's room and she is in her swimwear: could not find image (u'characters/Amy/Amy_swim3_base.png') --> will be fixed with 0.1.8.3
  • There is still a bug concerning the sequence when sexting images are shown. As a result you might not be able to see them all, or get strange sorting, etc. (there is nothing wrong with the game data, it only needs a code update) --> will be fixed with 0.1.8.3

Is the update going to break save games?:

0.1.8.1 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.
0.1.8.2 beta --> same as for 0.1.8.2​

Estimated release dates:

0.1.8.1 beta --> has been removed due to a bug
0.1.8.2 beta --> available since september 13, get it from here:

0.1.8.3 beta --> Never say never, but there is a better chance of 0.1.9.0 being the next release.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
So now you got the "high tech" solution.
The quick save/load is completely invisible until you move the mouse pointer to the lower left corner area of the screen.
Once you move the mouse there, the quick save/load buttons will appear. If you save/load or move the mouse someplace else, they will automatically disappear after 2 seconds.
It's not my fault ! :)
See the bright side of things....at the end of the day....you did it proper :)

PS : all present and future blames are to be directed to Puppet Master.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I just downloaded once again, and still the same prob, and that's the right version, Windows.
Probably a silly question, but you did download 0.1.8.0 first and then 0.1.8.2 right? You might also try downloading from the developer's Patreon page.

kuchiya

Apr 12, 2018
Probably a silly question, but you did download 0.1.8.0 first and then 0.1.8.2 right? You might also try downloading from the developer's Patreon page.
Still the same prob.

I guess I'll have to go back 4 saves earlier, as it's not affected.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Quest : Slay trolls
Start : 19 July 2017
It is Day 785 of your quest.

You Encounter (2) Trolls (MonsieurX & Puppet Master)
You have gained modifier (Nuts).
You slay the trolls in a Rage and roast their ....

You have gained a level.
You are now a lvl. 2 Nerd.

You have learned a new recipe.
You are now a lvl. 2 Cook.

:)

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 210 Votes