sf234

Nov 14, 2019
Just send the girl away and bring her back.
For Aly second arrival, check the post before, I reposed it.
Thanks, ya I got Aly's second just wondered if there was a quicker way to send and bring back each girl to get the scene, guess I'll do it the manual way

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
when I ask the big tittie black girl to flash me her tits the game crashes hard.
That is a very helpful statement. Of course it would be more helpful if you would tell us under what circumstances the game crashed after being flashed by Natasha. On the beach, in the nightbar, at the gym, pool, etc.? What are her and your stats? Including the 'Traceback' behind Spoiler tags would really help the developer to determine what is going on.

Reactions: imzahai

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Edit from zapallbugs : If you play efficiently you should finish all currently avaiable achievements in about 150 days.
What is the most efficient way to play, though?
It's obviously more fun to just mess around with the girls until you've got almost all of the achievements. However, in the interest of those who want a walkthrough without cheating (much), I'd like to add some suggestions for efficient play to the FAQ Part IV.
These suggestions may have to change for 1.9.x since we're going to see the all new love quest system, but I'll change them when the time comes.
SPOILERS! Seriously! Only look at this and comment about it, if you've finished the game at least once!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for reading! I welcome any helpful hints from players who have completed the game at least once.

Last edited:

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
If you play efficiently you should finish all achievements in about 150 days.
What is the most efficient way to play, though?
It's obviously more fun to just mess around with the girls until you've got almost all of the achievements. However, in the interest of those who want a walkthrough without cheating (much), I'd like to add some suggestions for efficient play to the FAQ Part IV.
These suggestions may have to change for 1.9.x since we're going to see the all new love quest system, but I'll change them when the time comes.
SPOILERS! Seriously! Only look at this and comment about it, if you've finished the game at least once!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for reading! I welcome any helpful hints from players who have completed the game at least once.
Ehhh? How can you finish a game that is not complete yet? You more likely mean when you have collected all the achievements that are currently available. :D

Reactions: Puppet Master

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Thanks, ya I got Aly's second just wondered if there was a quicker way to send and bring back each girl to get the scene, guess I'll do it the manual way
For the default arrivals you can try by adapting Aly command.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 211 Votes