Stallions117

Feb 9, 2019
I keep working out with amy but it wont advance. She has only invited me once to work out like a month ago. Shes at 35 affection and 35 love. Please help. what should i do to advance this?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I keep working out with amy but it wont advance. She has only invited me once to work out like a month ago. Shes at 35 affection and 35 love. Please help. what should i do to advance this?
As you're a New Member I'm guessing you just started the game. Amy's 'Affection' and 'Love' stats will increase over time as you complete more quests with her. Your phone will tell you what quests are currently available. If a quest isn't showing as yet, you haven't been on the island long enough to trigger them. Incidentally, you CANNOT cheat Amy's stats with a mod or console code. You'll have to just keep playing.

Stallions117

Feb 9, 2019
my quest says to work out with her 4 times. I did that but it still says 1 of 4 workouts complete. I have played a while. just having trouble with this one quest

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
my quest says to work out with her 4 times. I did that but it still says 1 of 4 workouts complete. I have played a while. just having trouble with this one quest
Did Amy send you texts with the workout times or are you just going to the gym and hoping she's there? No texts? Have you talked with her everywhere? Everywhere means everywhere, beach, pool, restaurant, gym, room visits, etc.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I don't exactly understand at which part of Amy new quest you are stuck so : (that is the 1 quest where you had done all basic workout at the gym with her ) wild guess, did you workout with her in her special bikini (the slingshot) ?If that so, you don't have all training options with the special bikini. Use the skimpy.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I don't exactly understand at which part of Amy new quest you are stuck so : (that is the 1 quest where you had done all basic workout at the gym with her ) wild guess, did you workout with her in her special bikini (the slingshot) ?If that so, you don't have all training options with the special bikini. Use the skimpy.
Good point. Since he had said he had played for awhile, I had to guess where along in the game he might be. More specific in formation gets better answers.

Douxe

Jun 21, 2017
Hi everyne! I lost my saves from the last update... Someone can share me his full saves from the previous update? 0.1.8?

sf234

Nov 14, 2019
Guess the 100 love and affection Amy quest doesn't work with cheats so you have to do it manually, shouldn't take too long anyway

thiesen88

Jul 25, 2017
Can anybody give some pointers on how trigger the talk between Amy and Jennifer to unlock arm wrestling? Amy is wearing skimpy outfit and on the quest it says that i should now wait for them to talk. I've tried about 30 times and still no luck.. is it RNG or am i missing somthing (certain timestamp/them alone)?

Last edited:
Reactions: bogeyparr

sf234

Nov 14, 2019
How do I raise Amy's affection and love past 90? they don't want to increase to the max no matter what I do, everything just says "you raised to the max!" and it's 90/90

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Can anybody give some pointers on how trigger the talk between Amy and Jennifer to unlock arm wrestling? Amy is wearing skimpy outfit and on the quest it says that i should now wait for them to talk. I've tried about 30 times and still no luck.. is it RNG or am i missing somthing (certain timestamp/them alone)?
Happens in the nightbar. Have you tried talking with Amy and inviting her to meet you at the nightbar? Try different times. Not required to my knowledge, but finding Amy by herself alone might help.

thiesen88

Jul 25, 2017
Happens in the nightbar. Have you tried talking with Amy and inviting her to meet you at the nightbar? Try different times. Not required to my knowledge, but finding Amy by herself alone might help.
I already got her there alone with no luck.. Did you already get it and how did it happen for you?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
How do I raise Amy's affection and love past 90? they don't want to increase to the max no matter what I do, everything just says "you raised to the max!" and it's 90/90
Amy's stats of 'Affection' and 'Love' are reset with this update to 50 and 35 respectfully. You must complete the various quests to raise them and unlock other scenes/events. There is no cheat code or mod that will do it.

Reactions: brianiac

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I already got her there alone with no luck.. Did you already get it and how did it happen for you?
I walked into the nightbar and the two were sitting at the bar talking. I had also completed almost all other quests. If you walk in and they aren't sitting at the bar together talking, leave and come back later. There is no specific amount of talking to either of them in the bar that will trigger it.

4.00 star(s) 211 Votes