Jake Masters

Nov 9, 2018
I see we're now able to get the subdermal implants for the special girls, not counting Joy in the current release. I got Jennifer's implant no problem, but as y'all are well aware, I'm a HUGE Yumiko fan, and I was hoping to get her subdermal implant info ASAP. sadly, even when she's on the island, the Docter )Alice in my case) REFUSES to acknowledge Yumiko as being on the Island. is this a bug, or am I missing a step? I obviously have her on the island (started from scratch) and I claimed my first poker victory against Yumiko. Hot Shots will be unlocked next bar night she's present.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
On the Patreon change list for 1.9.0 it says:
Gettig the encryption key and hacking sub dermal implants for all special characters except Joy will be possible --> will be added with 0.1.9.0
Yet it doesn't seem possible to do that for Yumiko. I don't have it and the doctor says I have them all. Bug or am I missing something?
Anyone? Any suggestions? I see on the thread more people have seen this.

mick8901

Nov 12, 2016
Can somebody please post a save game with Amy/Jennifer bar meeting? (before/during or after) For the life of me I cant stumble upon it. 50 days and counting (did workouts and massage).

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Can somebody please post a save game with Amy/Jennifer bar meeting? (before/during or after) For the life of me I cant stumble upon it. 50 days and counting (did workouts and massage).
Is Amy in her super skimpy night bar outfit ?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Just decided to try this out recently, and I have to admit I'm glad I did... I'm figuring some things out, but I do have one nagging problem. I tried searching 'lingerie' and 'amy', and used PuppetMaster's FAQ, but I can't seem to figure (no pun intended) this one out - When trying to get Amy's lingerie, I still need her waist and bust size. But asking her just gets me answers about 'not telling you that'...

Is this info required to come from the mini games or overhearing conversations, or am I just flat missing something?

TIA,
-- Zen
For bust and waist size you need "high" love and/or affection if I recall.
Did you finished Amy gym quest and massage quests to increase her love/affection ? During the massage quest you are tasked by Jennifer to ask Amy her bust and waist size.

Reactions: ZenGarden

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Yumiko can't be hacked (small bug or error I don't know, it will probably be fixed later)
There is no use for hacking her anyways (yet).
It's a small bug, for Yumiko during her arrival scene, the active status was not set.
You can fix it by openening the console and type:
yumiko.active = True
After that you will be able to get her quest for sub dermal hacking.
I will also fix this with the next update. Exisiting saves will be patched too.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Please send me your save and I will have a look if something is broken.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
It's a small bug, for Yumiko during her arrival scene, the active status was not set.
You can fix it by openening the console and type:
yumiko.active = True
After that you will be able to get her quest for sub dermal hacking.
I will also fix this with the next update. Exisiting saves will be patched too.
And by later I didn't meant immediately but Dark is a boss :)

MxxDeth

Jul 25, 2018
Hey guys , had to restart the game , how do i find out amy waist and bra size , i have already searched the tread and found nothing , i know form the FAQ the size but how will the game know i know?

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
can someone please tell me how to raise the m.c. looks skill ? I do not see the option to do raise that skill anywhere

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes