Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
To be fair, this is a problem I've had for a while with a number of achievements with several girls, so I always get antsy when I don't see achievements being shown as "complete."
Well complete 'Achievements' and complete 'Quests' are two different things.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
holidayislandcompanionaddonmod I dragged that file that into game folder . was the only file I saw .unless I was suppose to open that first then transfer then opps my fault .
Yes, you need to open (uncompress) that first. You should have a file and a folder as shown in the attached pics. Install them as shown in the pic attachments.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
You can always use the cheat mod if you want more control of their stats
I was also trying to say is that some people don't want the lady's points to drop without a reason as well I would like that to be an option this game is tough enough without that macanic in the game . the reason I asked thaht to be added as a option is so both sides are somewhat happy you know the ones who want to keep game as is and the one who don't like the lady's points dropping without reason

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
I was also trying to say is that some people don't want the lady's points to drop without a reason as well I would like that to be an option this game is tough enough without that macanic in the game . the reason I asked thaht to be added as a option is so both sides are somewhat happy you know the ones who want to keep game as is and the one who don't like the lady's points dropping without reason
There is a reason why they are going down. You ignored them.
I don't know what is difficult to get them up. Talk to them, hug/kiss. Go for a walk.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
There is a reason why they are going down. You ignored them.
I don't know what is difficult to get them up. Talk to them, hug/kiss. Go for a walk.
It still silly to go down just for not talking to them for 1. 2 week I can kinda see that .However i'm not angering them on purposely . the bartenders are the toughest to talk to . and again I still want the option to stop lady's points from going down becouse of that. Again I was only asking for that to become a option for the payer in the settings or when they start a new game. its just irritating for some players

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Just decided to try this out recently, and I have to admit I'm glad I did... I'm figuring some things out, but I do have one nagging problem. I tried searching 'lingerie' and 'amy', and used PuppetMaster's FAQ, but I can't seem to figure (no pun intended) this one out - When trying to get Amy's lingerie, I still need her waist and bust size. But asking her just gets me answers about 'not telling you that'...

Is this info required to come from the mini games or overhearing conversations, or am I just flat missing something?

TIA,
-- Zen

Reactions: Puppet Master

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
The content for Yvette really makes her my favorite so far. Anyone else in the game have a similar level of content except for maybe Amy?

Jake Masters

Nov 9, 2018
I see we're now able to get the subdermal implants for the special girls, not counting Joy in the current release. I got Jennifer's implant no problem, but as y'all are well aware, I'm a HUGE Yumiko fan, and I was hoping to get her subdermal implant info ASAP. sadly, even when she's on the island, the Docter )Alice in my case) REFUSES to acknowledge Yumiko as being on the Island. is this a bug, or am I missing a step? I obviously have her on the island (started from scratch) and I claimed my first poker victory against Yumiko. Hot Shots will be unlocked next bar night she's present.

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes