onphs

May 14, 2019
I think I just broke the game. I was just checking the preferences and changed the resolution without really thinking and now I cant play the game or even enter preferences... is there a way to completly reset the game?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I think I just broke the game. I was just checking the preferences and changed the resolution without really thinking and now I cant play the game or even enter preferences... is there a way to completly reset the game?
Exit to your desktop. Find the folder where you have the game installed. Look for a folder titled 'Game', within that folder will be a folder titled 'Saves'. Copy the 'Saves' folder and paste it somewhere you can find it again. Delete EVERYTHING including the Island folder within the RenPy folder found under C:\Users\<YourName>\Appdata\Roaming\.

Now reinstall the game and copy your 'Saves' folder to the 'Game' folder. Start the game and/or load a save, DON'T MESS WITH THE RESOLUTION under Preferences.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
How are you supposed to reset the values for Amy to play her quests? Just lower them via console or are they already reset back to their first limit?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
how to give at amy the protein banana
Assuming you have seen Amy with a protein shake and she has said she likes banana and other flavors, you have to first buy them. Not in your shopping app yet? Best talk with someone other than Amy that might know something about protein shakes.

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
I think I've got another error where a scene I've finished doesn't show as completed in the phone.

I've done 3 private workouts with Amy and am onto the subquest for the protein shake, yet the Private Workout event is not showing as completed in the cellphone.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
How are you supposed to reset the values for Amy to play her quests? Just lower them via console or are they already reset back to their first limit?
Mine was reset
Was it at 35?
Amy's stats are automatically reset with this update. Her new stat levels are 'Affection=50 and Love=35'. You CANNOT use the mod or cheat codes to change them, you MUST complete various quests to raise them.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I think I've got another error where a scene I've finished doesn't show as completed in the phone.

I've done 3 private workouts with Amy and am onto the subquest for the protein shake, yet the Private Workout event is not showing as completed in the cellphone.
Guess you need to do one more private workout with Amy.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I wounder if the dev of the game would add the option for the lady's stats to stop dropping without a reason . some people find that annoying. maybe add it as a option in the begging of the game or as option in the menu this way the player has a Little more control please .

Last edited:

sf234

Nov 14, 2019
I wounder if the dev of the game would add the option for the lady's states to stop dropping without a reason . some people find that annoying. maybe add it as a option in the begging of the game or as option in the menu this way the player has a Little more control please .
You can always use the cheat mod if you want more control of their stats

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes