Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Is there anything special I need to do for Natasha to visit me at night? her stats are all good, visiting her room and stuff but it's been like 10 days and she never came to my room
Nothing specific, just wait. For me it happened at 2:00am in the morning. I left the nightbar before it closed and went to bed early. I still think it is somewhat of a random event. Good luck.

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Is there a shower in the gym? I seem to remember one, but haven't seen it today with over 5 hours of playing.

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
Asking for a out of menu/choice for the reading option in your room. Please

Masturbate/Visit someone in their room... You can change your mind/cancel it.
Take a nap/shower is instant so no way to cancel once u click on it(perfect/no change needed)
But when you click on reading/book would it be possible to add the option to change your mind?
I'm only asking because i restart a new game & I forget to check my phone to see the current training I'd in charm/hacking... Then once you click the book; you cannot open your phone. So i just choose 1 of the 4 option. Reload THIS TIME check my phone to see where my training points was at... Then re-click reading/book.

darkhound1 since the reading/book option isn't instant would it be possible to add an option to quit that menu???

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Nothing specific, just wait. For me it happened at 2:00am in the morning. I left the nightbar before it closed and went to bed early. I still think it is somewhat of a random event. Good luck.
I have completed all of Amy's quests and in that time Natasha never visited. So I assume there is some additional factor that I am missing.

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
What do I need to do to get Amy's sizes? I am stumped and cant find an answer in the searches I made. I cant buy here outfits.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I have completed all of Amy's quests and in that time Natasha never visited. So I assume there is some additional factor that I am missing.
The was the last achievement I got. All the others including the new wet t-shirt ones were completed. Don't know if that matters or not, but maybe my game ran out of things to look for that were open. Then again you could always create a save point at 1:30am or some other similar time and go to your room and see what happens. No Natasha? Re-load and try again.

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
What do I need to do to get Amy's sizes? I am stumped and cant find an answer in the searches I made. I cant buy here outfits.
Have you asked her?
Yes, she says she wont tell me and I have to do something special to get them. The doctors wont help, hacked implant wont help, did all the weight traing content with her and still nothing.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Yes, she says she wont tell me ad I have to do something special to get them. The doctors wont help, hacked implant wont help, did all the weight traing content with her and still nothing.
Where have you asked her? Has Jennifer told you that you need her measurements? You're leaving out quite a few specifics, so I can't answer without more details.

Reactions: junior366

sf234

Nov 14, 2019
The was the last achievement I got. All the others including the new wet t-shirt ones were completed. Don't know if that matters or not, but maybe my game ran out of things to look for that were open. Then again you could always create a save point at 1:30am or some other similar time and go to your room and see what happens. No Natasha? Re-load and try again.
Does Natasha go to your room when you go in it late or press the sleep button?

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
Where have you asked her? Has Jennifer told you that you need her measurements? You're leaving out quite a few specifics, so I can't answer without more details.
This is for Amy Evans, not Aly, she asks for you to buy her a Sling Bikini and Night Lingerie. You are supposed to buy them from the phone store once you have her measurements. I have asked her in all locations and passed all the checks to get to that point. I also completed all here fitness tasks as well.

Reactions: asd33asd33

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Does Natasha go to your room when you go in it late or press the sleep button?
I was in my room late and pressed the sleep button. Similar to when Yvette visited, heard a noise or there was a knock (don't recall), but the clock said 2:00.

Reactions: sf234

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
This is for Amy Evans, not Aly, she asks for you to buy her a Sling Bikini and Night Lingerie. You are supposed to buy them from the phone store once you have her measurements. I have asked her in all locations and passed all the checks to get to that point. I also completed all here fitness tasks as well.
Have you clicked on this icon and asked her the various questions listened there? Sat at the dinner table and listened to the girls gossip?

483574_Amy.png

Last edited:
Reactions: asd33asd33

sf234

Nov 14, 2019
Just found out in the phone that there's 3 display options for the girls lol, really not a fan of that. The display events, scenes and appointments, wish they had another way to show all 3 at once to click on

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Hi everyone

Just a couple of questions if you could help.

I used the console command and was able to adjust the likes of stength and other personal stats fine. but I don't get how to add the blue pill or blue pill effect as I am not used to using the console command thing. Please could you type what it is exactly that I need to input please.

And I know there is no actual step by step walkthrough. But how do you know how much stuff you can do with each girl? For example I won Natasha at poker and got the tit job, and I have also had the sex scene in the bar toilet but is all there is for her? Just some info on where and when for what you could unlock would be appreciated.

Cheers.

sf234

Nov 14, 2019
Hi everyone

Just a couple of questions if you could help.

I used the console command and was able to adjust the likes of stength and other personal stats fine. but I don't get how to add the blue pill or blue pill effect as I am not used to using the console command thing. Please could you type what it is exactly that I need to input please.

And I know there is no actual step by step walkthrough. But how do you know how much stuff you can do with each girl? For example I won Natasha at poker and got the tit job, and I have also had the sex scene in the bar toilet but is all there is for her? Just some info on where and when for what you could unlock would be appreciated.

Cheers.
In your phone when you look at the contacts of each girl it shows you what you got with her already and the blank ones show what you still can get from here with a description of what you're missing

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes