martinlongbow

Nov 30, 2018
i am supporting this game in patreon. excellent graphics, great story, and a developer that gives frequent updates however lack of hardcore scenes is frustrating. enough with the groping and kissing. where is deep throat, anal sex etc..... ?

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Gotta see darkhound pull off tit fighting graphically on the computer. That is going to be something. Joy is also mentioned as a pro tit fighter. I seem to recall some other girls mention it but I can't remember who all. I think it might be enough for a decent contest but then what do you do with an IVY? The player got knocked cold by her tits just running into her in the hall way, LOL. Maybe she would have to be handicapped and could only use one titty.

I've seen mud wrestling and it sometimes devolves into stripping a girl, humping her face and various other intriguing maneuvers, LOL.
I still have that titfight on my plate.
Only a hand full of girls will participate in it.
Joy, Jennifer and Desire for sure and maybe Jessica as well. All the others will just watch.
To make it work, it's important that they are more or less the same height and the tits are big enough.

To give you an idea how it will look like:
Ashley_and_Joy1.jpg Desire_and_Passion_day1_tit_to_tit1.jpg

Last edited:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I still have that titfight on my plate.
Only a hand full of girls will participate in it.
Joy, Jennifer and Desire for sure and maybe Jessica as well. All the others will just watch.
To make it work, it's important that they are more or less the same height and the tits are big enough.

To give you an idea how it will look like:
View attachment 473359 View attachment 473360
What about Natasha ?
Sub question : who is this Ashley ? :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Puppet Master

flippus

Oct 1, 2018
Is there an approximate date of when the full version will be released? its getting hard to not download the beta version

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Is there an approximate date of when the full version will be released? its getting hard to not download the beta version
The beta status is only there because it's a work in progress. There won't be any "full version" (as in the game is finished) in the next years. Until I tire of developing the game any further, you won't see any non beta versions.

eisen636

Jun 17, 2018
i got this error on the main home screen, i did change the resolution to fit the full screen on my laptop before and it keeps giving me error message and not responding while i click it, can someone help me?

Sidama

May 11, 2017
i got this error on the main home screen, i did change the resolution to fit the full screen on my laptop before and it keeps giving me error message and not responding while i click it, can someone help me?
Actually i have same problem too. I have no idea how to fix that, but when i play in "maximize", the problem isn't occur.

eisen636

Jun 17, 2018
Actually i have same problem too. I have no idea how to fix that, but when i play in "maximize", the problem isn't occur.
i maximize it and it still not working, it was said it stopped working, then debug or close program. please anyone help me :(

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
i maximize it and it still not working, it was said it stopped working, then debug or close program. please anyone help me :(
Have you downloaded and installed the released bugfixes found here?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
i tried, still the same problem, i cannot click on load and preference menu :(
Don't know what else to tell you to try other than delete and re-install everything and then don't mess with the resolution setting.

Jet Young

Feb 15, 2018
Your phone is your friend. Although it hasn't been implemented for everything as yet, many of the achievements have colored indicators of the stat levels required. Other than that, save early, save often, then try different things.

View attachment 472819
can you explain to me what the green one is? i know the red heart is love and yellow heart is affection but what does player stat mean?

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes