Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I searched everywhere for the answer, but I cannot trigger Heather's looking for pole dance clothes in her room. I know it's supposed to happen around 18:00, but it never does. Any help?
Do you have a 'small breasted' girl (Lacey, Brenda, etc.) on the island?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Yes, I have Lacey. Maybe it is because I am in the new room already?
No, that has nothing to do with it. It is one of the random events. Usually happened for me in the afternoon before dinner. 13:00 - 17:00. You can try adding additional 'small-breasted' girls to the island roster, but there is no guarantee, since it is a random event.

Ponte77

Sep 7, 2017
Have you tried SEARCHING for the answer to your questions?

View attachment 468738

No need to answer as we all know you haven't. Had you done a simple search you would know there are specific console 'cheat codes' which you can enter to raise your looks and guarantee you win in poker in less than 5 minutes.
My Post didn't include a question... so... nothing to look for? It was just a statement...

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
You didn't say, but I'm guessing you followed the usual route of hugging, kissing, walking on the beach, etc.? Gifts are the only other thing that affects affection to my knowledge, outside of cheats of course.
Looks like it was related to decryption somehow. I thought at first maybe their numbers were also locked like Amy's for some little quest thing or the lock was an error. I'm not sure exactly which phase of decryption does it. I had gotten both Heather and Lacey's decryption codes but hadn't run them through the 6 bit space shuttle caliber(calculator level logic) decrypter which is fracken slow and single threaded, single minded. I'm to cheap to blow the favor on the hot rod phone. Once I got them through at least level 2 decryption I think it was, the numbers would move again. It appears maybe that an active decryption running might freeze the numbers while it is operating. Don't care at this point exactly what part of that process was doing it because I'm past it now. It is just another one of those program quirkeys to be aware of if you are doing it all the hard way. I still don't have Lacey's bust size yet. I have to get 3 numbers up to the requisite level to make that happen. I have been sorely tempted once or twice to run a console command but I didn't give in. This program is a lot more challenging and almost like a mystery game to solve some of these situations and I enjoy exercising the noggin so I'm good.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
My Post didn't include a question... so... nothing to look for? It was just a statement...
If poker is your main issue, just cheat poker. That's what I do. I use a cheat that set the girls skill to 0, so I mostly clic bet or raise...it's fast and several girls got an after scene (lap dance, titfuck ). Plus, the pictures are nice.

Reactions: junior366

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
the poker-mini(?)-game might break my love for this game... I'm here to fap an sometimes play some poker, but these pokergames are faaaaar to timeconsuming...
You're correct , no specific question in your original post. However, as I my reply/answer was to you and another user that HAD asked a question, I will stand by my reply that searching is the easiest way to find answers to questions and in your case, a semi-complaint.

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
enigmas82
I haven't taken note of exactly when door 28 activates. It does appear to be in the afternoons before dinner. To be prepared for it I would just say to get some earlier scenes done with her and push all her numbers high. When she gets horny enough she will begin her pole dance seduction scheme at some point. Love is also, it seems, a significant number to this scene. You will see it when you finally see the scene so I would make sure that love is also high along with affection and lust. Not sure how high - high is. As high as you can get them. I know it isn't related directly to having had an erotic massage because I haven't had one with her yet. Obviously, you also have to be wandering up and down the halls but I've not had to do that purposefully. I was just coming back from running on the beach, the buffet or some other outside thing and I catch door 28. I don't think it is random. Not sure much in this game is actually random. Most things are triggered by a series of other things that need to be right like previous events completed and/or stats being right. You do also have to have your sneaking skill up not sure how high but 4 works. Heather also has a partner in this scheme to seduce you to the pole. It is generally Renee, Delizia, maybe Lacey. In general they all seem to be girls that don't have the whoppers that Heather walks around with all the time and if you ever get to see the dialog, this is a predominant part of the conversation. I don't know if that "small" boob(as if any these girls have small boobs but its all relative) girl partner thing is a fact or not but it seems to be that way.

Last edited:

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Yep, and in the above case, it's not implemented yet.
Darkhound, just to let you know I am getting crashes after long events, especially those with animations. May be a memory leak again. (Or it may be my old computer.) Luckily enough automatic saves are my friend.

Reactions: junior366

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
Wet T shirt contest nightmare from the outer limits. 5 of the 6 contestants are Amy, Heather, Alice, Eva and Jessica. I don't remember the 6th one. Almost had a mental melt down trying to figure out who to vote for, LOL. I do try(at least) to pass those trophies around to different girls on different weeks. How does one objectively decide between those 5? With great difficulty, LOL. It should be noted that ahhh, 2 of those contestants are inclined to thank you personally for selecting them chief wet boobs or best butt for the week.

It is perhaps trivial but I would like the players comment to say out shined them all TODAY. I wouldn't want to hurt the other's feelings ya know, LOL. They might quit deciding to compete.

Last edited:

forbadstuff

May 12, 2018
I love this game and the girls amazing that they aren’t just the same models we see time and time again ... I flew through the new content in just a day lol ... I really want more during the sex scenes like other angles or positions or a way to quickly replay sexy scenes darkhound1 you are a great dev keeping all us freeloaders updated !

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
Wet t-shirt and booty contest is fine but where's there real event, the boob battle that Jennifer says she's so good at :eek:
Gotta see darkhound pull off tit fighting graphically on the computer. That is going to be something. Joy is also mentioned as a pro tit fighter. I seem to recall some other girls mention it but I can't remember who all. I think it might be enough for a decent contest but then what do you do with an IVY? The player got knocked cold by her tits just running into her in the hall way, LOL. Maybe she would have to be handicapped and could only use one titty.

I've seen mud wrestling and it sometimes devolves into stripping a girl, humping her face and various other intriguing maneuvers, LOL.

Reactions: sf234

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
Hello guys, is it possible to fuck all the girls in the game?
I would say it depends your definition. More than one girl will get you off with her feet. Titty jobs are like all over the place. Blow jobs are also. There are some hand jobs but not as many as you might expect. TITS appear to be the thing. If bringing girls to orgasm by only massaging their nipples is sex(which to me is pretty hot, only had one real girl friend that could do that) I can recall at least 3 that this works on. So, you can have some sort of a sexual encounter of some kind or other with every girl,,,,,,I think. I haven't even met all the girls yet. There is one girl in particular that isn't satisfied to just let you titty fuck her. She will "suck you dry" I believe were her words, LOL. This thing is sometimes a little freaky.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
You're talking about the 'Search' function, top-right of the page? If so, there is an 'Advanced' button that enables you define all kinds of parameters.

<image removed>
Only problem with that advanced function is it does not carry forward the thread you are reading when you call the search (or at least it doesn't seem to when I use it...).

That being the case, it may not work for all scenarios. However you are correct in that it does exist.

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes