junior366

Jun 20, 2017
I have a question that's important for us Yumiko fans, and yes, I've tried searching for the answer using the handy dandy search option.

What options should one choose at the beginning of the game to MAX out Yumiko's attractiveness? In the two games I've restarted and played for a while on previous versions, the most I've gotten her attractiveness is 7/10. That is unacceptable, I want to get 10/10 :love::cool:
My Yummy is at 8/10, but I've only been on the island a paltry 578 days!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: brianiac and Bantry

Jake Masters

Nov 9, 2018
Sadly for all Yumiko fans, I believe the only way to increase Yummy's (that's what I call her) attractiveness stat is via the mod.
which mod would that be good sir? or is there a console command that can do this similar to raising a girls love or lust or affection?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Reactions: junior366

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
I have a bit of a conundrum. Lacey's affection is max'd at some number I can't see but it shows at about half the symbol. I can't make it go up no matter how much I dialog her. She is also on the measurements info trade for decryption routine with the doctor. That means I can't get her bust size. I have tried to eavesdrop at the table for weeks and her bust size never comes up. I can't ask for it either because her affection is too low and she blows her top.

Not sure what to do at this point.

Update. Heather's is pegged at 87 and won't move either. I thought at first it was something to do with an active decryption assignment with the doc but Heather is through that so I should be able to get her affection to 100 yes? Well no it won't.

Maybe it is because they are not finished running through the decrypt hack?

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I have a bit of a conundrum. Lacey's affection is max'd at some number I can't see but it shows at about half the symbol. I can't make it go up no matter how much I dialog her. She is also on the measurements info trade for decryption routine with the doctor. That means I can't get her bust size. I have tried to eavesdrop at the table for weeks and her bust size never comes up. I can't ask for it either because her affection is too low and she blows her top.

Not sure what to do at this point.

Update. Heather's is pegged at 87 and won't move either. I thought at first it was something to do with an active decryption assignment with the doc but Heather is through that so I should be able to get her affection to 100 yes? Well no it won't.
You didn't say, but I'm guessing you followed the usual route of hugging, kissing, walking on the beach, etc.? Gifts are the only other thing that affects affection to my knowledge, outside of cheats of course.

Reactions: junior366

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
*BUG* for darkhound1 On day 20 while meeting Joy I try to open my phone and got an error.
I try opening my phone because it was flashing(red button), message received.
I try opening it at the question "Agree to do it./Politely decline." Bugsplat
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I try opening it at the question "Yes, a bit./No, you like women who know what they want." Bugsplat
I can only get this error message on question/choice. During the conversation; clicking on the phone only progress the conversation(like i'm not clicking the phone). But on question/choice it BUGSPLAT and i think the fact a message is present might be the cause(or maybe not, what do i know :) ).

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
how can i have the visit of natasha in the night?
Wouldn't know still trying to get it to trigger myself!
No offense guys, but this has been answered multiple times already.

For starters, she of course has to be on the island and you must have completed all the other quests with her. Then go to the nightbar. Now when it hits 00:30 or 01:00am leave and go to your room. If you wait for Jennifer or Yumiko to tell you the bar is closing you missed it. When you get to your room, click on the go to sleep icon. Not the take a nap icon. The event should trigger. You'll know it has if there is a knock on your door and Natasha is there in a red robe.

Reactions: BlueSpirit

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
*BUG* On day 20 while meeting Joy I try to open my phone and got an error.
I try opening my phone because it was flashing(red button), message received.
I try opening it at the question "Agree to do it./Politely decline." Bugsplat
I try opening it at the question "Yes, a bit./No, you like women who know what they want." Bugsplat
I can only get this error message on question/choice during the conversation; clicking on the phone only progress the conversation(like i'm not clicking the phone) but on question/choice it BUGSPLAT and i think the fact a message is present might be the cause(or maybe not, what do i know :) ).
If I understand what your saying ... You're meeting with Joy and for some inexplicable reason you decide to check your phone? If you have a 'save' point prior to the meeting, re-load and ignore your phone until the scene finishes. If not, you'll have to wait until darkhound1 reviews your traceback and hopefully offers a solution.

Reactions: Potoum

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
No offense guys, but this has been answered multiple times already.

For starters, she of course has to be on the island and you must have completed all the other quests with her. Then go to the nightbar. Now when it hits 00:30 or 01:00am leave and go to your room. If you wait for Jennifer or Yumiko to tell you the bar is closing you missed it. When you get to your room, click on the go to sleep icon. Not the take a nap icon. The event should trigger. You'll know it has if there is a knock on your door and Natasha is there in a red robe.
Hell, I've even left earlier trying to get it to trigger! I'll just keep trying.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
why i cant load in 0.1.9.0, always stuck and game closed
Why you can't tell us what type of pc, mac or tablet you're trying to load? Why you can't tell us if you have also installed the released fixes that cleared up some of the problems others had with starting the game?

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018

Same stuff as always, has a completed .18 and .19 saves for playing around purposes, saves to all sex events if you want to see them in game, and a few other saves for longer important scenes. If anything is outright broken, tell me. I'll fix it eventually. With the advent of what is essentially a route for Amy I'll eventually reorganize her saves to make for a more actually possible line of what you can do when. For now I think her 9th save is the first "route" scene I've saved at.

As for the actual content, I liked it. I don't really like Amy, but the format and general idea of having actual event driven romance/flirty events before the girls start having sex all the time works. I liked that it's actually themed around her as well and we get some actual backstory before you see her naked all the time.

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
If I understand what your saying ... You're meeting with Joy and for some inexplicable reason you decide to check your phone? If you have a 'save' point prior to the meeting, re-load and ignore your phone until the scene finishes. If not, you'll have to wait until @darkhound1 reviews your traceback and hopefully offers a solution.
I can easily avoid the bug by not clicking the phone or doing 'rollback' on bug screen. But I think with the information i provided this will be an easy fix I've pinpoint the problem pretty accurately. For some unknown reason the phone become accessible mid-event... well almost accessible :)
It wasn't for 'some inexplicable reason' that i click on the phone... The game was taunting me to click on it with the phone/tooltips saying "check your phone". SO of course i check my phone. hehehe :)

Last edited:

zoro123

Mar 30, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
MemoryError: out of memory

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\ASUS\Downloads\Compressed\HolidayIsland-0190-pc_2\HolidayIsland-0.1.9.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\ASUS\Downloads\Compressed\HolidayIsland-0190-pc_2\HolidayIsland-0.1.9.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 581, in main
renpy.persistent.update(True)
File "C:\Users\ASUS\Downloads\Compressed\HolidayIsland-0190-pc_2\HolidayIsland-0.1.9.0-pc\renpy\persistent.py", line 391, in update
save()
File "C:\Users\ASUS\Downloads\Compressed\HolidayIsland-0190-pc_2\HolidayIsland-0.1.9.0-pc\renpy\persistent.py", line 406, in save
data = dumps(renpy.game.persistent).encode("zlib")
File "C:\Users\ASUS\Downloads\Compressed\HolidayIsland-0190-pc_2\HolidayIsland-0.1.9.0-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 56, in dumps
return cPickle.dumps(o, cPickle.HIGHEST_PROTOCOL)
MemoryError: out of memory

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Holiday Island 0.1.9.0
Thu Nov 28 14:50:39 2019

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes