mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
HI is a game that every girl will treat you like the most important person on the island and you still should treat every girl with respect. This is the best enjoyment that I could have from an adult game. :love:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Well, I've played from the beginning, skipping several releases.
This time without cheats (almost). :p
It's impressive the addiction I get. And also the content. I think that after three days I still don't reach 50%.
The game has no bugs for me. It happens from time to time it closes unexpectedly, so I recommend saving before each scene (A quick save button would be very useful).
These crashes could be due to my computer (a laptop some years old already). The most difficult part was the binoculars scene that told me that I couldn't open certain images, always different and I couldn't move forward. I could pass it saving before each sequence and restarting the game.
The game itself represents a constant challenge. And that's very good. The clues give an idea but don't say anything explicitly, which gives more immersion to the player who has to look for different options.
It also has good humor scenes and the renders are very good, as well as the quality and variety of the lewd scenes. There's a big improvement as development progresses.
In conclusion, it's a great game for gamers, perhaps not for those looking for something linear and uncomplicated.
I'll try to play it more often, very good game.
The quick load and saves buttons are available on the bottom left hand corner when you moise over.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
The quick load and saves buttons are available on the bottom left hand corner when you moise over.
As I recall the keys in the lower left corner are simply the classic load and save.
Which can also be invoked by simply pressing the right mouse key anywhere.

Dont think quick save/load is enabled in HI (could have missed it of course)

Can use Unren.bat to do it (usual disclaimer here about modifying games on own risk!).
It has a menu option which will add it to the game.

Will create a file called unren-quick.rpy
Contents.

init 999 python:
try:
_default_keymap.keymap['K_F5'] = QuickSave()
_default_keymap.keymap['K_F9'] = QuickLoad()
except NameError:
renpy.config.default_keymap['K_F5'] = QuickSave()
renpy.config.default_keymap['K_F9'] = QuickLoad()

Which will bind it to F5 and F9 keys.

Reactions: Monsieur X

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
As I recall the keys in the lower left corner are simply the classic load and save.
Which can also be invoked by simply pressing the right mouse key anywhere.

Dont think quick save/load is enabled in HI.

Can use Unren.bat to do it (usual disclaimer here about modifying games on own risk!).
It has a menu option which will add it to the game.

Will create a file called unren-quick.rpy
Contents.

init 999 python:
try:
_default_keymap.keymap['K_F5'] = QuickSave()
_default_keymap.keymap['K_F9'] = QuickLoad()
except NameError:
renpy.config.default_keymap['K_F5'] = QuickSave()
renpy.config.default_keymap['K_F9'] = QuickLoad()

Which will bind it to F5 and F9 keys.
Ha yes good call...,he was talking aboit quick save load. My bad.
In that case unren to activate that.

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
i finished the arm wrestling with amy and went to the green room now it says that i have to be gentle,
what should i do?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
i finished the arm wrestling with amy and went to the green room now it says that i have to be gentle,
what should i do?
I'm guessing you don't mean in the green room. Is this what you are referring to:

Hint.PNG

If so, by by doing a mouse-over the quest, this hint pops up.

Hint 2.PNG

Reactions: imzahai
Jul 17, 2017
We know that...the thing is a full updated save is useless, the person will miss a lot of things and if said person just want to see the pictures (which is equal to a full save mostly ), one just needs to download the game and extract the pictures with unren.
The purpose of a game is to be played and the cheats for this game are easily foundable (apparently it is a word :p ). I use cheats all the time in this game.

Edit : and as Duck said, before asking ....do a search first at least.
It's not about the pictures, I can tell from personal experience, when I played this game I had difficulties passing some moments in the game, where I didn’t know what the game required of me, and the cheats didn’t help (for example: the game tells you come there, at that time, you do it, but there’s nothing there). So in some cases it’s better to miss some content than messing around when passing the game again))

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Fair point.
It's to be noted that the hints system is being streamlined, it will include Nice Erotica Mod (but not the stats cheats).
Most questions about event trigger have been answered already ( or in the guide or Puppet Master FAQ ).
That being said, I must say that the search function isn't top notch to do an advanced search.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Fair point.
It's to be noted that the hints system is being streamlined, it will include Nice Erotica Mod (but not the stats cheats).
Most questions about event trigger have been answered already ( or in the guide or Puppet Master FAQ ).
That being said, I must say that the search function isn't top notch to do an advanced search.
The search function usually overreports, meaning you have to do a bit more effort to weed out the useless. But any search result is better than no search and no result any day.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes