Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
MemoryError: out of memory

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\ASUS\Downloads\Compressed\HolidayIsland-0190-pc_2\HolidayIsland-0.1.9.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\ASUS\Downloads\Compressed\HolidayIsland-0190-pc_2\HolidayIsland-0.1.9.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 581, in main
renpy.persistent.update(True)
File "C:\Users\ASUS\Downloads\Compressed\HolidayIsland-0190-pc_2\HolidayIsland-0.1.9.0-pc\renpy\persistent.py", line 391, in update
save()
File "C:\Users\ASUS\Downloads\Compressed\HolidayIsland-0190-pc_2\HolidayIsland-0.1.9.0-pc\renpy\persistent.py", line 406, in save
data = dumps(renpy.game.persistent).encode("zlib")
File "C:\Users\ASUS\Downloads\Compressed\HolidayIsland-0190-pc_2\HolidayIsland-0.1.9.0-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 56, in dumps
return cPickle.dumps(o, cPickle.HIGHEST_PROTOCOL)
MemoryError: out of memory

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Holiday Island 0.1.9.0
Thu Nov 28 14:50:39 2019
More than likely on your end, due to the older operating system and components you're trying to run on. Graphic card, RAM amount, etc. You can try installing the fixes already released by the developer, which can be found on his Patreon page and earlier in this thread. Also, make sure ALL your drivers, etc. are current and updated.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Fair point.
It's to be noted that the hints system is being streamlined, it will include Nice Erotica Mod (but not the stats cheats).
Most questions about event trigger have been answered already ( or in the guide or Puppet Master FAQ ).
That being said, I must say that the search function isn't top notch to do an advanced search.
MonsieurX
Something useful like a 'sort by date' option so we can easily find the latest Puppet Master FAQ? Nah, nothing useful there :whistle:

Reactions: Puppet Master

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

asa ares

Nov 1, 2018
Probably because you didn't include enough information. What exactly can't you do at each location? Have you tried using the 'Search' function of this thread? Have you read Puppet Master's FAQ? How long have you been on the island?
for doctor desire alice sperm scene for reception after her duty u meet with yvette for gym shower aly cant triger
day 196

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
for doctor desire alice sperm scene for reception after her duty u meet with yvette for gym shower aly cant triger
day 196
Has the doctor sent you a text message about your lack of sex? 24hrs, 48hrs, 72hrs?

Yvette reception happens after 00:30hr or thereabouts.

Aly gym is random, you find her in the gym shower without a sign on the door.

Just as an FYI, all this information is included in Puppet Master's FAQ or can be found with a simple search of this thread.

Last edited:

asa ares

Nov 1, 2018
Has the doctor sent you a text message about your lack of sex? 24hrs, 48hrs, 72hrs?

Yvette reception happens after 00:30hr or thereabouts.

Aly gym is random, you find her in the gym shower without a sign on the door.

Just as an FYI, all this information is included in Puppet Master's FAQ or can be found with a simple search of this thread.
thanks

Reactions: Puppet Master

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Huge discovery for me...after more than a year of playing.
When the girls send you an invitation to meet at the pool...they will be automatically in the proper outfit for the fun scenes (Amy/Yvette in bikini to pose, same for Faye to fuck, I've not tried with the other girls yet).
I usually didn't accepted the invites because I could run the scenes when I wanted but that way, no need to ask the girls to change.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
View attachment 472883

It's the only scene I can't do.
The scene can ONLY be achieved when Aly is your plane girl.
https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-1-9-0-beta-darkhound1.3782/post-2132473

However, you can always open the console and type this ...
https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-1-9-0-beta-darkhound1.3782/post-2141790

And no offense, but I found those two posts in less than 30 seconds with a simple search.
https://f95zone.to/search/36197125/?q=Aly+plane+girl+arrival&t=post&c[thread]=3782&o=relevance

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
ZenGarden

No, I only have added the Faye Hotshots info.
Before I put the 1.9.0 tag on, I need to:
Get all of Amy's quests answered.
I find that I never answered questions about Yumiko's last call (other than how to get her to play Guess Who & send sexts).
Natasha breast growth quest conclusion info
Rearrange all girls so they are alphabetical now that the phone is alphabetical
Renumber everything

Also, my signature links to the post where my latest FAQ is. I update this post as soon as I have more.

enigmas82

Apr 28, 2017
I searched everywhere for the answer, but I cannot trigger Heather's looking for pole dance clothes in her room. I know it's supposed to happen around 18:00, but it never does. Any help?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
It's in Puppet Master FAQ, another girl must be on the island to this scene for trigger ( don't remember which one but she must have "small" breast ).

Reactions: junior366
4.10 star(s) 214 Votes