MKGamez

Jun 13, 2018
I need help,when i open the game and press Preferences,it start to freeze and crash,it happen the same when i press Load.
This is the traceback,please help me,thanks!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I need help,when i open the game and press Preferences,it start to freeze and crash,it happen the same when i press Load.
This is the traceback,please help me,thanks!

As MonsieurX already posted, check out his post on resolution fix:
https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-1-9-1-beta-darkhound1.3782/post-3024329

You didn't include your full Traceback as the last few lines are missing, but it looks like you might be running version 0.1.9.0 and have not updated to version 0.1.9.1 that includes a few bugfixes. If this doesn't appear in the upper right of your opening screen,

563935_Capture.png

you also need to download and install that update.

Reactions: brianiac

SiJa

Feb 21, 2018
darkhound1 Firstly love this game and always look forward to the updates.

But I think its time the Background (banner) had an update, as some of the new girls are not in the pic and also have been changes to the clothes they have etc..

So to help you I made my idea of how the new banner should look ;)

Banner.png

View attachment Holiday Island Background.webp

Last edited:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018

But I think its time the Background (banner) had an update, as some of the new girls are not in the pic and also have been changes to the clothes they have etc..

View attachment 550930

View attachment 550929
Any chance to change the font and color for the original ones ?

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
We can't tell much from your traceback. Make sure you are running version 1.9.1 by hitting the ABOUT button. I'm just going to go ahead and assume it's the resolution error which is pretty prevalent on the forum. See the post at the top of the page.
This is from my FAQ, maybe it will help:
1) Why doesn't my game work? How can you change the resolution? I changed the resolution and now my game is broken. How do I fix the resolution problem?

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018

View attachment 550929
Love the new banner!
If you can't get the original font and color for the text, can you post the image without any text so that darkhound1 can convert it?

SiJa

Feb 21, 2018

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hard to find and get the Text Font and Color for original.
So here is file with no text and also just girls as text needs to go behind Ivy to match original.
Hope these help.
View attachment 551117 View attachment 551119
How about using this file and just adding the three (3) missing girls, Natasha, Renee, and Lacey? I know nothing about Photoshop, but I would think it can be done.

Background_no_version.jpg

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes