• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

euro.fighter

Aug 2, 2019
UraN82
From my FAQ linked in my sig (Spoilers!):

3) Can I have a saved game? I only speak Italian, can I get this game translated?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

n75n
Make sure you have been given the quest to get 3 sperm samples while your lust is high. It will be listed in the inventory as (eh) vial.

11) How do I buy things in the game? What do the letters in parentheses mean in my inventory of sperm vials? How do I get the pink pill or the cyan pill? How do I reassign girls to do different jobs? How do I get the receptionist to wear her sexy outfit? What else can I use favor for?
I apologize in advance for my English but I don't know much English. So I tried this Italian version of the game but as an Italian I can say that there are many errors so I decided to help you adapt it to the best in Italian I hope to be of help to anyone who wants to try it in Italian. Many thanks to Frank for the translation. Great job Frank.

Reactions: Puppet Master

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Some time ago I was tasked by several people to pass thanks to darkhound1 for his amazing game, but somehow DeviantArt refuse sending notes so hope you guys don't mind me to use this forum. I will put it behind a spoiler but it can be interesting for others too.

Thank you so much!
I'm happy that you all enjoy Holiday Islands. Pass my thanks also to your friends :)

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
Some time ago I was tasked by several people to pass thanks to darkhound1 for his amazing game, but somehow DeviantArt refuse sending notes so hope you guys don't mind me to use this forum. I will put it behind a spoiler but it can be interesting for others too.

damm look that knockers!!!, FOR THE HORDE, best faction ever even despite of Sylvanas doing the daenerys move

Nov 17, 2018

Fucking hell i was never a fan of MMORPG cause it was kinda out of the trend for my generation and i never really truly enjoy endless grinding but damn if i met a girl like that irl ill be spamming WOW till there is no tomorrow xD . Never thought the holiday islands girl exists irl tbh. But I never play games to be it to be to close to reality anyways. Anyways amazing game. Played it a couple of times myself. After every long day where either I was so god damn tired or am stress, the game really helps me to relieve them. The Models are hot and diverse(in a way despite all of them having really big titties which i personally don't mind of course), their characters are also mostly unique as well. Always had a blast playing and keep up the good work sir

MrAcidj

Apr 24, 2019
So i thinkni broke the game. Started perfect but the i changed the resolution en now it keeps crashing at the starting screen. Reinstalled but it keeps the setting in resolution so i cant even het to preferences screen. Help would be Nice!

Reactions: Puppet Master

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Amy ready to leave the island (0.2.0 preview)

Hello everyone!
This is a preview of Amy's scene when she's just about to leave the island.
She's on her way to Joy's lab on the mainland, to get her breast implants removed.
Don't worry, she'll look the same as before, she's just getting the same treatment that Jennifer got.
She wants to thank the MC and say her goodbyes before she'll be back in about a week.
Take care and enjoy the preview,
darkhound1

Amy leave.jpg

Last edited:

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
Amy ready to leave the island (0.2.0 preview)

She's on her way to Joy's lab on the mainland, to get her breast implants removed.
Don't worry, she'll look the same as before, she's just getting the same treatment that Jennifer got.
She wants to thank the MC and say her goodbyes before she'll be back in about a week.
darkhound1
If that resulted in an increase of her bust by one or two cup sizes as a "small" side effect, I would not mind :giggle:

Oct 29, 2018

I understand this poster's sentiment, and I agree. Darkhound is a fantastic creator and designer. Obviously lots of effort goes into his work and it doesn't go unrecognized.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 210 Votes