zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Does anyone know why Darkhound keeps sending out the exact same email, over and over and over again, to his Patreon followers? I keep looking at them for new developments, but it's the exact same list of things with no visible changes whatsoever. Is there a glitch in Patreon's email system?
No, there is nothing wrong. Look closely, the mails are all different. Easiest to spot is the number of renders at the start.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Does anyone know why Darkhound keeps sending out the exact same email, over and over and over again, to his Patreon followers? I keep looking at them for new developments, but it's the exact same list of things with no visible changes whatsoever. Is there a glitch in Patreon's email system?
The number of renders are changed and most of the time, the completion status of at least one point in the list has been changed or a new one has been added.
I don't send the mail for every update that is done to the post. Only maybe like twice a week.

Patreon doesn't have a good option to handle something like a progress list or a change log.
Reusing the same post and updating it until the next version is what works best in my opinion (given the limited possibilities you have). Some authors create new posts every week with a weekly status update, but I'm not a big fan of that approach, because you don't have any overview about all the changes the new version will have.

Macks73

Feb 5, 2020
Hi, I need help, every time I want to enter the new room I get a mistake, everything else is going well, but I can't go to my room.

Captura de pantalla (1).png

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
59) How do I buy Amy her special swimsuit? Amy asked me to buy her a sling bikini but why isn't it in the shopping app? Is this a bug? How do I give Amy her sling bikini? Why won't Amy do all of her exercises for me in the gym after I bought her the special swimsuit? How do I have sex with Amy on the beach?
When talking to Amy, use the Other Conversations button to ask her if there is anything wrong. The "Other Converstions" button is under the Talk button. Amy will tell you that she wants a sling bikini. Before you can buy it for her, you will need to get all of Amy's measurements. This will allow you to know what size to buy her. Use the Other Conversations button to ask her: her bra size, waist size, hips size, and weight.
This used to be easier, but now you need to do Amy's quests to raise her affection high enough, so that she won't get mad at you for asking. Also, she won't tell you her waist or hips size until you have shown her the picture of the workout clothes from Jennifer.
After you have all of Amy's measurements, her special swimsuit will appear on your phone's shopping app. You can purchase it now with HI favor, but you can't just give her this as a gift. The next time you see Amy in a swimsuit, ask her to change into her Special Swimsuit, and she will put it on for you. Some gym options for her will disappear, like weightlifting, yoga, and pull-ups. These renders are planned for future versions, but aren't available yet.
After Amy changes into her sling bikini, she can't do certain actions anymore because the renders don't exist yet. Be patient, the developer is working on this game alone. Other things are competing for time as well. Many of the girls don't have all of the gym actions for any swimsuit yet. If you absolutely must see her doing yoga in the gym, you'll have to ask her to change into another swimsuit. Then when she returns to the gym, all the gym actions will return.
The good news is that now when you walk on the beach with Amy and compliment her, she will offer to pose for you. You can then join her in the water. If you have finished the quests, and Amy's affection is high, she will rub her abs against you dick until you come: an abjob. If not, she will get mad that you thought that a kiss was an invitation for sex.

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
59) How do I buy Amy her special swimsuit? Amy asked me to buy her a sling bikini but why isn't it in the shopping app? Is this a bug? How do I give Amy her sling bikini? Why won't Amy do all of her exercises for me in the gym after I bought her the special swimsuit? How do I have sex with Amy on the beach?
When talking to Amy, use the Other Conversations button to ask her if there is anything wrong. The "Other Converstions" button is under the Talk button. Amy will tell you that she wants a sling bikini. Before you can buy it for her, you will need to get all of Amy's measurements. This will allow you to know what size to buy her. Use the Other Conversations button to ask her: her bra size, waist size, hips size, and weight.
This used to be easier, but now you need to do Amy's quests to raise her affection high enough, so that she won't get mad at you for asking. Also, she won't tell you her waist or hips size until you have shown her the picture of the workout clothes from Jennifer.
After you have all of Amy's measurements, her special swimsuit will appear on your phone's shopping app. You can purchase it now with HI favor, but you can't just give her this as a gift. The next time you see Amy in a swimsuit, ask her to change into her Special Swimsuit, and she will put it on for you. Some gym options for her will disappear, like weightlifting, yoga, and pull-ups. These renders are planned for future versions, but aren't available yet.
After Amy changes into her sling bikini, she can't do certain actions anymore because the renders don't exist yet. Be patient, the developer is working on this game alone. Other things are competing for time as well. Many of the girls don't have all of the gym actions for any swimsuit yet. If you absolutely must see her doing yoga in the gym, you'll have to ask her to change into another swimsuit. Then when she returns to the gym, all the gym actions will return.
The good news is that now when you walk on the beach with Amy and compliment her, she will offer to pose for you. You can then join her in the water. If you have finished the quests, and Amy's affection is high, she will rub her abs against you dick until you come: an abjob. If not, she will get mad that you thought that a kiss was an invitation for sex.
Thank you

Kiskocya

Dec 2, 2019
Patreon doesn't have a good option to handle something like a progress list or a change log.
Reusing the same post and updating it until the next version is what works best in my opinion (given the limited possibilities you have). Some authors create new posts every week with a weekly status update, but I'm not a big fan of that approach, because you don't have any overview about all the changes the new version will have.
It looks like some kind of Kanban board could be a good fit for your need.
Did you have a a look at ?

Disclaimer: I never used Trello myself, but it seems to be one of the most popular kanban board thingy these days.
I always use some kind of Kanban at work, but usually with some other tools more complex ... and more expensive.

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
New Holiday Island Fan Signatures

It has been a wet and windy weekend in the UK.
Not much to do to but stay indoors, so I made some new Fan Signatures for everyone to use.

All Characters have been made so you can choose your favourite/s to use.
(You can only use two photos in a signature).

To use them Right Click on the one you like.
Select " Copy Image Address" from the options.
Go to your account and SIGNATURE.
Click on the INSERT IMAGE icon and paste the link.

Also please click on the image before you save and use the INSERT LINK Icon to link to this Darkhound's thread or his Patron page (links below).

https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-1-9-1-beta-darkhound1.3782/

View attachment 555017

View attachment 555019 View attachment 555020

View attachment 555123 View attachment 555115

View attachment 555029 View attachment 555107

View attachment 555032 View attachment 555031 View attachment 555033 View attachment 555036 View attachment 555038 View attachment 555142 View attachment 555037 View attachment 555041 View attachment 555039 View attachment 555043 View attachment 555044 View attachment 555034 View attachment 555045
Such a beautiful batch of signatures, too bad I can't use them all at once! And since Yumiko is already represented with my profile pic I went with another of my favorites Heather!

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
In my opinion, I do agree with you, the emails appear the same the majority of the time. To me (and I run a communication company) it is a complete wall of text and waste of time for 2 reasons. 1, We never know what is new from the previous email. 2, The actual content isnt really new content.

I know people will argue this and I dont really care, its not my game.. lol But the fact is, to write that up or edit it every time and send out, its a waste of time and only should be sent once per week at the most. I never understood why its necessary to add things like 50 updated renders. (Not interested, big deal, this should not be here for an update and TBH should of been right first time, so why blow your own trumpet on an item like this... soooo many times). 13 of the bullet points in the latest one for 0.2.0 refer to items for the prior version anyway, so shouldnt be even in the list.

All people want to know is when it will be released and what will be new, we dont need emails every couple of days, for example, i had 3 emails within three days all giving mainly the same repeated info from the last 6 emails before that....

Rather he spent more time doing the work for the game im patreon for, than sending out emails which he seems to use as his check list / jobs worth list... Trust me, we know you are working on it, so stop using the email as way to keep reminding us... Its having a negative effect and we are getting bored of it.. lol A simple email once every 2 weeks, or every 10 days is more than enough.

Last edited:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I keep hoping *naked* becomes the 4th swim suit option for all of the ladies. But it sounds like a lot of work for darkhound1
Could say that, Swimsuits occur directly in 2158 Renders currently.
A rough estimate for a 4th would be around 2158/3 = ~719 additional renders.

Add to this anything not caught in a simple *swimsuit* file search (which is what I did, primitive, but just for a rough estimate). So probably 900 renders cost. Unlikely to happen :)

Last edited:
Reactions: brianiac

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
She looks nice ;)
But there are a couple of things that count against Sue,

- Sue (2020) is much younger than Yumiko (2018), so she is unlikely to produce a fan art Yumiko.
- Sue commands a premium price and I'd prefer a cheap beginner model as I start from zero on Asians.

So what I have done is to pick up two cheap and older Asian models for a good price (about 9$ combined). They'll suffice for learning.

Disclaimer : Not saying I will attempt a Fan Art Yumiko, just that I felt like learning a bit about Asian girls and there was a sale for some old models.

SiJa

Feb 21, 2018
Such a beautiful batch of signatures, too bad I can't use them all at once! And since Yumiko is already represented with my profile pic I went with another of my favorites Heather!
I will have a look this weekend at doing a Fan Signature with all the girls ;);)

• Love
Reactions: junior366

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
Could say that, Swimsuits occur directly in 2158 Renders currently.
A rough estimate for a 4th would be around 2158/3 = ~719 additional renders.

Add to this anything not caught in a simple *swimsuit* file search (which is what I did)
So probably 900 renders cost. Will not happen :)
I have an idea for that, and can be done with a few renders, I think I have written earlier:

The birdwatching option from the balcony. It is used now only for the yoga twice a week... But at night time, after the bar closes, there could be girls down at the sea for a night naked swim (4-5 renders for the binocular for each girl) It could be randomized, which girl is doing it that night :)

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
She looks nice ;)
But there are a couple of things that count against Sue,

- Sue (2020) is much younger than Yumiko (2018), so she is unlikely to produce a fan art Yumiko.
- Sue commands a premium price and I'd prefer a cheap beginner model as I start from zero on Asians.

So what I have done is to pick up two cheap and older Asian models for a good price (about 9$ combined). They'll suffice for learning.

Disclaimer : Not saying I will attempt a Fan Art Yumiko, just that I felt like learning a bit about Asian girls and there was a sale for some old models.
Yes can be found for good price :) Currently I am trying fan art with Alice, but have not got good result yet :)

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes