SiJa

Feb 21, 2018
That would work or making ones own GIF with ones own choices works too.
That would work as well, or you could pick your favorite 3 and put them end to end in a photo edit software to make one big banner and use that.

I look forward to see how people use these banners and hope it inspires more to maybe build their own to help promote this game.

The options are only limited by your own imagination ;)

Reactions: Bantry

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
New Holiday Island Fan Signatures

It has been a wet and windy weekend in the UK.
Not much to do to but stay indoors, so I made some new Fan Signatures for everyone to use.

All Characters have been made so you can choose your favourite/s to use.
(You can only use two photos in a signature).

To use them Right Click on the one you like.
Select " Copy Image Address" from the options.
Go to your account and SIGNATURE.
Click on the INSERT IMAGE icon and paste the link.

Also please click on the image before you save and use the INSERT LINK Icon to link to this Darkhound's thread or his Patron page (links below).

https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-1-9-1-beta-darkhound1.3782/

View attachment 555017

View attachment 555019 View attachment 555020

View attachment 555123 View attachment 555115

View attachment 555029 View attachment 555107

View attachment 555032 View attachment 555031 View attachment 555033 View attachment 555036 View attachment 555038 View attachment 555142 View attachment 555037 View attachment 555041 View attachment 555039 View attachment 555043 View attachment 555044 View attachment 555034 View attachment 555045
nice work! never had a motivation to create a signature till now

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Can somebody help me with this step by step "Amy wear her skimpy nightwear and talk with Jennifer"? I searched here and try to understand what I must do to get/trigger this event with no luck. I read a few have aso problems to get it so I hope somebody can remember why?

I gave her the nightwear (maybe somebody can tell what I must do or what I must have done to other girls to go further).

Reactions: Puppet Master

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Dole
Your problem is in the difference between evening wear and lingerie. Nightwear could refer to both, but in this case it means what Amy wears when she is at the bar. This is not the sexy lingerie you must buy and give to her. Nor is it the copper dress which you must win from Jennifer. It's the dress you see Amy wear when you play strip poker with her.
I have added this info to my FAQ to clarify. (Spoilers!)

53 E) How do I see Amy arm wrestle in the bar? Is Amy's arm wrestling repeatable?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Dole
Your problem is in the difference between evening wear and lingerie. Nightwear could refer to both, but in this case it means what Amy wears when she is at the bar. This is not the sexy lingerie you must buy and give to her. Nor is it the copper dress which you must win from Jennifer. It's the dress you see Amy wear when you play strip poker with her.
I have added this info to my FAQ to clarify. (Spoilers!)

53 E) How do I see Amy arm wrestle in the bar? Is Amy's arm wrestling repeatable?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I trigger it now I thought I have done this before (or have I load a save and haven´t done it can´t say it anymore)

Midnight I went to Amy she shows me the nightwear after this next evening in the bar I have the bar scene/arm wrestling.

Last edited:

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Dole
Could you please use these terms instead of nightwear which isn't specific enough: evenigwear for a dress worn at the bar: regular dress, more revealing dress, sexy dress; and for her sleepwear, use lingerie: Sheer Blue, Black & Red, Special Black & Blue?
From your post, I gather that Amy was wearing her sexy dress. Then you went to her room where she showed you the special lingerie you bought her. The next night you triggered the scene in the bar.
The lingerie has no bearing on triggering the arm wrestling scene as far as I know. That scene triggers randomly once Amy is in her sexy dress. Your seeing the scene the night before was a coincidence.

Reactions: brianiac

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Dole
Could you please use these terms instead of nightwear which isn't specific enough: evenigwear for a dress worn at the bar: regular dress, more revealing dress, sexy dress; and for her sleepwear, use lingerie: Sheer Blue, Black & Red, Special Black & Blue?
From your post, I gather that Amy was wearing her sexy dress. Then you went to her room where she showed you the special lingerie you bought her. The next night you triggered the scene in the bar.
The lingerie has no bearing on triggering the arm wrestling scene as far as I know. That scene triggers randomly once Amy is in her sexy dress. Your seeing the scene the night before was a coincidence.
I think I tried near above a week to get it then I write here (after this I played the Game and trigger it). And get it first after I done this what I wrote above.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Fan Art : Joy's Office

At Joy's office it is the end of the day
The lights go out and the big girls are away
It is the younger Sakura's turn to play

Aoi Sakura.jpg

Result of my Asia trip.

The older Sakura is of course Yumiko
They have the same stats.

Last edited:

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Fan Art : Joy's Office

At Joy's office it is the end of the day
The lights go out and the big girls are away
It is the younger Sakura's turn to play

View attachment 559617

Result of my Asia trip.

The older Sakura is of course Yumiko
They have the same stats.
OMG Thank You for this! Yumiko should get as much island time as Jennifer. Why couldn't she get a secondary job like Maid or Receptionist? Or maybe she could also be the Dining Room Hostess with some minor interaction choices? Wishful thinking. :love:

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes