• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Holiday Island Fan Signatures
(updated 22. February 2020)

I have added two new Fan Signature Banners to the original post so to keep all the banners all together
(not needing multiple links to find them).

Added has been a full banner with all the guests in ...

And a full banner with all the staff ...

I did try to put all 20 girls on the same banner but got too crowded, sorry.

Link to the post is below ...

https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-1-9-1-beta-darkhound1.3782/post-3042125

(***
edit *** also added and long banner made from 2 pics.
see this post for details ...

https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-1-9-1-beta-darkhound1.3782/post-3066603 )

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

I have added two new Fan Signature Banners to the original post so to keep all the banners all together

https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-1-9-1-beta-darkhound1.3782/post-3042125

Did you experiment with creating a left and right sig file that when posted together would form one large banner? Might get the extra room you need.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Did you experiment with creating a left and right sig file that when posted together would form one large banner? Might get the extra room you need.
I am thinking of trying that next, as if its one big banner the site seems to have a automated process to scale down a large image but not when two images are together.

Need to try out what size of single pic you can use and double up to get biggest size without the site doing the scaling down.

***Edit***
You can put the two long banners together (as below) to get a very long banner, so will look at a split full banner next.

***Edit***
Done.

Last edited:

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
rooney10
Your welcome, it was my pleasure to be of service.
In that vein, let's answer some questions.
Badboy702019
Abunayzak
Your questions are kind of related.
Since my FAQ is a wall of text, I've found your answers for you. (Spoilers!)

80) How do I start the quest to find out about Eva's breasts? How do I finish it? How do I get Eva's reward date in my room? Is the reward date repeatable?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

146) When does Joy come to the island?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018

(*** UPDATE ***)

After some trial and error with using two banners to make one long banner have made it work.
two pics have been added to the post which are ...

Full Banner Part 01

Full Banner Part 02

How to use them is detailed in the post ...

lewdaura

Jan 2, 2020
I saw some people playing around with fan art.
Im asking myself if somebody would be so nice and could provide a exported file from the model? (.obj or .stl or whatever)
maybe it would be a nice task for my 3d-printer :sneaky:

(doesn't have to be a perfect reproduction of one of the girls in the game)

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I saw some people playing around with fan art.
Im asking myself if somebody would be so nice and could provide a exported file from the model? (.obj or .stl or whatever)
maybe it would be a nice task for my 3d-printer :sneaky:

(doesn't have to be a perfect reproduction of one of the girls in the game)
Do a search within the F95Zone community for 'unren.bat' Small stand alone program, that will provide you with all the graphic (pictures and some animations) files. Then just choose the ones you want.

Reactions: witteb

lewdaura

Jan 2, 2020
the thing is I have no idea of daz3d or any other modeling suite (so I can not recreate any 3d models from pictures or animations... okay maybe with photogrammetry but that's a different story)

What I'm looking for is a more or less finished model in one pose that I can print

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
But that would split Joy right down the middle (which is what I've wanted to do since my MC met her! :devilish:).
I went to visit Joy while she was in her room to see if she was o.k with the split in the middle for the Banner.
She said it was o.k, but warned that if people get the wrong order or forget to link the pics to remove the line in the middle, then she will be removing Company Favour from their accounts ;);)

Joy_doorway.jpg

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
I went to visit Joy while she was in her room to see if she was o.k with the split in the middle for the Banner.
She said it was o.k, but warned that if people get the wrong order or forget to link the pics to remove the line in the middle, then she will be removing Company Favour from their accounts ;);)

View attachment 562567
This picture of her makes me want to risk my accumulated Favors to try all sorts of things... :sneaky:

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
the thing is I have no idea of daz3d or any other modeling suite (so I can not recreate any 3d models from pictures or animations... okay maybe with photogrammetry but that's a different story)

What I'm looking for is a more or less finished model in one pose that I can print
What you are looking for is the 3D model of say one of the characters, which yes you can get from Daz3D.
Which then you could make 3D printer models from.

However, that is property of the creator darkhound1 which I would doubt he will give out to you.

Sorry.

Reactions: brianiac and Bantry

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Are you loaning your GPU to render pictures for the game or I'm reading too much into it ?
Just a little joke on 0.2 being Amy's and the huge render count.
I am not involved in the rendering for the game, that is all Darkhound's.

Sorry for any confusion on that part.

lewdaura

Jan 2, 2020
What you are looking for is the 3D model of say one of the characters, which yes you can get from Daz3D.
Which then you could make 3D printer models from.

However, that is property of the creator darkhound1 which I would doubt he will give out to you.

Sorry.
that's why I asked for exportet .obj from fanart.. since I already saw someone reproducing yvette for example

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Another tech demo with Amy...

screenshot0018.png

Hello my friends,

to shorten the wait for 0.2.0 beta, I have another tech demo for you.
It's about using ultra high resolution (4K) images in the ingame animation player.

This might be really heavy on GPU memory, so to get a better feeling if it will pose problems for some of you, please try the demo.

PLEASE DO NOT POST IT WORKED etc in this thread. Instead, you can give "a like" if it works for you or a "sad face" if it doesn't. It's mainly to give me an idea how many problems that would create.

Thank you in advance,
Darkhound

Download link is here (PC and Unix version only):

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Well my usual nick became available here on F95
So I am back to DuckSwim to have a bit of consistency across accounts.

And I forgot the capitals, so it sadly says formerly "duckswim" instead of "DuckSwimming" as I changed it twice, cannot be helped I guess. Will ask a moderator if it can be fixed should it cause any issue going forward.

A quick office render of an older Sakura (instead of the younger one) just to prove I am the old duckswimming
Office Day 00s.jpg

Sorry, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 210 Votes