Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Jack73
I wanted to make sure that you are visiting Aly's room not just walking in the hallway as you would to get Desire's, Yvette's, Alice's, or Amy's shower scene. Make sure that Aly is actually in her room, not working or hiding at the nonexistent Volleyball Court.
To help make your attempts more fruitful, remember to reset the randomizer every time. You do this by changing position or opening your phone. Therefore, you need to move to the gym, then visit Aly's room. If she doesn't appear in her towel, rollback until you are back in the gym. Then open your phone or move to the beach and visit Aly again. If she doesn't have her towel, rollback and move and visit again. Repeat this 10 times. If it doesn't happen after that, it probably won't. Do something else for 30 minutes and try again.
The best time to try this is after dinner, but I've had luck in the morning as well.
Good luck!

Reactions: brianiac and Jack73

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Around 40 renders left more or less, coding stuff, some testing so :
Delusional date : next week
My guess : 1,5 maybe 2 weeks
I had surgery to remove my balls so I don't mind : 3 weeks
Another one is the reason, Boobs to the face : :D

My fault,

I should not have let darkhound1 test drive the office breast bump.
What the heck am I going to tell Joy ... :oops:

He looks happy where he is now?
Sakura does not mind?
We hope to get him unstuck?

Last edited:
Reactions: Bantry

BamWam

Nov 27, 2018
Version 0.2.0 beta - development news (updated 22. February 2020)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next full version of Holiday Island (0.2.0 beta) and the smaller updates towards it.​
There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well.​
The change log below is based on the beta 0.1.9.0 release.​

The next release is 0.2.0 beta which will be a full update.
It will include a lot of new features and some bug fixes as well.
As of right now, the update from 0.1.9.0 to 0.2.0 has:
583 additional renders, videos or sound files
54 updated renders

New features and content

Amy will get a new sexy appointment that will conclude her max love /affection quest line (the MC stays the night) --> will be added with 0.2.0 (still working on it)
Amy will get several scenes in her room as part of her max love/affection quest line --> will be added with 0.2.0 (still working on it)
Amy will get her missing max love quest to conclude her max love/affection quest line --> will be added with 0.2.0
Amy will get an extended new arrival scene as part of her max love/affection quest line --> will be added with 0.2.0
Amy will get a scene at the MC's door, where she says goodbye and leaves for her breast implants removal at Joy's lab --> will be added with 0.2.0
Amy gets an event at the MC's door to start the max love level 5 quest line --> will be added with 0.2.0
Joy gets a new office appointment where she hands out further mini quests for the girls --> will be added with 0.2.0
Eva will get an appointment where she poses for you in a sexy lingerie at the studio as part of Joy's mini quests --> will be added with 0.2.0
Brenda gets an extended workout weight lifting scene --> will be added with 0.2.0
Brenda will get an appointment where she poses for you in the studio wearing swimwear as part of Joy's mini quests to make the girls happy --> will be added with 0.2.0
Yvette gets an appointment at the beach at sunset (initially as part of Joys mini quests, but it can be repeated) --> will be added with 0.2.0
Amy's arrival scene gets an update. All images have been rendered in higher resolution and some new ones have been added. She has two achievements now for the arrival. --> will be added with 0.2.0
Jennifer poses in underwear using the new posing interface with options for different clothes --> will be added with 0.2.0
Jennifer gets a quest to showcase her photo studio --> will be added with 0.2.0
Joy gets a new office appointment where she explains the "mini quests" and hands out the first one --> will be added with 0.2.0
Mercedes will pose and flex for you in your room after you win the poker game --> will be added with 0.2.0
You will be able to play poker against Mercedes --> will be added with 0.2.0
Amy gets an event at the MC's room to start the quest line for max love level 5 --> will be added with 0.2.0
Jessica gets an extended pool sun lotion scene with 3 achievements --> will be added with 0.2.0
You will be able to compliment the girls on different attributes. The higher your charm, the more options you have --> will be added with 0.2.0
Natasha's breast expansion quest will be concluded with a visit of Joy --> will be added with 0.2.0
Miriam can participate in the wet t shirt contest now --> will be added with 0.2.0
All regular girls that did not have them yet get two wet t shirt contest topless images --> will be added with 0.2.0
Faye gets a short workout weight lifting help change weights scene --> will be added with 0.2.0
Natasha gets an extended workout weight lifting scene --> will be added with 0.2.0
Faye and Renée get shower events where you can watch them through the open door --> will be added with 0.2.0
Faye and Renée get shower sexting images --> will be added with 0.2.0

Minor improvements and changes

The app to change the pictures on the wall gets the "triple frame" button activated. You can also cycle left right now, meaning a "left arrow click" at picture 1 will show the last picture --> will be added with 0.2.0
The last selected "action group" (intimate actions or location specific actions) will stay active when switching from one girl to another and also when you change locations. This will reduce unnecessary "clicking" --> will be added with 0.2.0
Aly, Ivy, Heather and Jessica will be able to send invites for meetings (posing) at the pool --> will be added with 0.2.0
A short message (similar to a strength check information) is displayed whenever you got a new achievement for a girl --> will be added with 0.2.0
Amy's private workout appointments get some language corrections --> will be added with 0.2.0
Amy gets three new achievements (with a replay button) for the private workouts. The scenes were already part of her max stats quests, but the achievements were missing. --> will be added with 0.2.0

Bug fixes

Room service event (when you open the door) has some leftover code from debugging. Background image could be missing, or some strange text "bla..." is shown --> will be fixed with 0.2.0

Is the update going to break save games?

0.1.9.1 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.​
0.2.0 beta --> same as for 0.1.9.1 beta​

Estimated release dates:

0.1.9.1 beta --> Available since 14. of december:
0.2.0 beta --> no idea yet
nice!
seems like we wont have to wait for much longer

Reactions: brianiac and Bantry
D

Deleted member 950733

I think this game could really benefit from an option to ask the girls for sex when you visit their rooms cuz right now doing that is kinda pointless. Maybe when you have max affection with them or something? Just a thought!

Love the game btw

Reactions: Harem_Master

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I think this game could really benefit from an option to ask the girls for sex when you visit their rooms cuz right now doing that is kinda pointless. Maybe when you have max affection with them or something? Just a thought!

Love the game btw
Not sure how far along in the game you are, but I'm guessing not that far. That's only based on your rank of 'New Member'. I bring it up, because it might have some bearing on your post. The benefit you mention is only a plus if the girl answers 'Yes' which would open up some possibilities for future scenes I guess, but running around visiting the girls' rooms just to ask for sex kind of limits the other actions in the game. In your scenario of using 'max affection' or some other attribute, one would just need the appropriate console code to max everything out and then never leave the hallways. That might be an over simplification, but you get the idea.

Anyway, I believe the developer realized that there were/are times when the MC need the ability to talk with the girl one on one and rather then have to wait or send the others off to change their attire, it was easier to have them just visit the girl's room. The MC receives some valuable clues and advice from some of the girls, plus it also allows the MC to schedule future meetings with the girl(s) in various locations.

Glad you're enjoying the game.

D

Deleted member 950733

Not sure how far along in the game you are, but I'm guessing not that far. That's only based on your rank of 'New Member'. I bring it up, because it might have some bearing on your post. The benefit you mention is only a plus if the girl answers 'Yes' which would open up some possibilities for future scenes I guess, but running around visiting the girls' rooms just to ask for sex kind of limits the other actions in the game. In your scenario of using 'max affection' or some other attribute, one would just need the appropriate console code to max everything out and then never leave the hallways. That might be an over simplification, but you get the idea.

Anyway, I believe the developer realized that there were/are times when the MC need the ability to talk with the girl one on one and rather then have to wait or send the others off to change their attire, it was easier to have them just visit the girl's room. The MC receives some valuable clues and advice from some of the girls, plus it also allows the MC to schedule future meetings with the girl(s) in various locations.

You make a great point actually, I never really thought of it like that! I guess I'm just used to other sandbox games having the option to ask the girls for sex when you max them out. For me personally, I enjoy having that option and I think it would make the game even more enjoyable from my perspective, but that's just my opinion!

Also not sure why it still says I'm a new member I've been on here for about a year or so.

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018

I might add a little context to Bantry's already comprehensive post (and correct me if I'm wrong Bantry). As I recall in the VERY early versions of the game, and well before we had the phone capability we enjoy now, there wasn't a mechanism to direct meetings w/the girls at any specific time or location. You had to randomly catch girl X at location X to trigger event X. So it was more grindy back then as a result. Fortunately over time darkhound1 built in a couple of genius solutions to address this problem and progress the game by giving the MC/player more control. First, once you hack the girl's bio implants, you can find their location anywhere through your phone. Second, once you find the girls, you can go to that specific place and ask them directly to meet you at the gym, pool, nightbar, etc., or wherever you need to send them to participate in their events/activities, which you can now find and target through your phone or the cheat mod.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
I pretty loved that game it could be the pioneer of next generation simdating games. But in the other hand task system comes a little bit difficult to me. Keep develope it, great work!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yes! It's every man's dream being on an island with many incredible adorable women. Far better than it, them all there for serving you. So much unrealistic :D
My greatest goal, yes..

p.s: As a 5'11-6ft guy, why is that girls very tall :D don't take down my morale anymore please :D

Last edited:
Reactions: brianiac

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I pretty loved that game it could be the pioneer of next generation simdating games. But in the other hand task system comes a little bit difficult to me. Keep develope it, great work!
Thanks for the general praise :)
Can you explain why or what you find difficult concerning the current task system?

Reactions: brianiac

WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
Can you explain why or what you find difficult concerning the current task system?
Well.. It's difficult to play by one hand :D joking. Difficulty is that there is many complicated events. For example you have to follow route, have to keep stabile affection and love skill, have to take pill before, have to find her in right place etc. to bang a girl. Hard to explain. It's like i'm boring after a while and playing like GTA without missions :D We're used to play with detailed guides. Maybe i don't pay attention enough. Not only for this game, i've played many games like that nowadays and perhabs this a general situation for me. Well, i owe you a more spesific review. I will make it this night.

Reactions: partanen

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Well.. It's difficult to play by one hand :D joking. Difficulty is that there is many complicated events. For example you have to follow route, have to keep stabile affection and love skill, have to take pill before, have to find her in right place etc. to bang a girl. Hard to explain. It's like i'm boring after a while and playing like GTA without missions :D We're used to play with detailed guides. Maybe i don't pay attention enough. Not only for this game, i've played many games like that nowadays and perhabs this a general situation for me. Well, i owe you a more spesific review. I will make it this night.
I'm not sure there is a 'perfect' game play model or task system. For every player that wants things simple, there are an equal number that enjoy the discovering and puzzling out the needed steps/requirements to complete an achievement. I fall in the latter group and games where the player goes from point A to point B, in my opinion, do not hold my interest for long, nor are they very compelling. Yes, Holiday Island is an 'Adult Game' and we all want to bang our brains out, but one of the characteristics of the game that I find most compelling can be found in this statement from the developer:

"Holiday Island has a relationship and stats system for you and your ravishing fellow island guests. The quality of your relationships is the key to your progress. The game is constantly updating the parameters for traits such as: love, affection, anger, strength, charm and endurance. Just like in real life you will get hungry, horny, drunk and need to sleep! Winning over the hearts of all of these busty knockouts takes work!"

Just my two cents.

Last edited:

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
You make a great point actually, I never really thought of it like that! I guess I'm just used to other sandbox games having the option to ask the girls for sex when you max them out. For me personally, I enjoy having that option and I think it would make the game even more enjoyable from my perspective, but that's just my opinion!

Also not sure why it still says I'm a new member I've been on here for about a year or so.

Maybe it has something to do with the number of Posts/Likes one has. I have no clue what F95Zone uses to determine rank.
I have and so have everyone who have read the Amendments to Constitution of The 'Zone:
https://f95zone.to/threads/changelog.29481/#post-3006265

F95Zone's titles (New Member, Newbie, Member, Active Member, Well-Known Member and Devoted Member) is yes, based on Posts, but i have to say it maybe also needs to reflect on when the user first starts and interacts on the site.

I have been on here since Feb 2018 and my title has been "Newbie" for a while now despite having approx. 30 posts, Reaction score 119, and Trophy points 63.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Time is not a valid factor for titles for a number of reasons, amongst others that it would make ghost, troll and zero contribution leecher accounts advance despite having 1/0 state.

Using posts is a proxy for engagement and contribution.
It might be a bad one, but outside of having a composite system based on several criteria, is as good as can be expected.

It is not really all that important as the like system is the actual membership status and interaction "score".

If you have 34/119 from 2018 then it is obvious enough that while you don't post much (less than 1 post pr. 20 days) it is probably something people like (1 post to 4ish likes ratio).

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.2.0 beta - development news (updated 28. February 2020)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next full version of Holiday Island (0.2.0 beta) and the smaller updates towards it.​
There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well.​
The change log below is based on the beta 0.1.9.0 release.​

The next release is 0.2.0 beta which will be a full update.
It will include a lot of new features and some bug fixes as well.
As of right now, the update from 0.1.9.0 to 0.2.0 has:
639 additional renders, videos or sound files
54 updated renders

New features and content

Amy will get a new sexy appointment that will conclude her max love /affection quest line (the MC stays the night) --> will be added with 0.2.0 (still working on it)
Amy will get her missing max love quest to conclude her max love/affection quest line --> will be added with 0.2.0 (still working on it)
Amy will get several scenes in her room as part of her max love/affection quest line --> will be added with 0.2.0
Amy will get an extended new arrival scene as part of her max love/affection quest line --> will be added with 0.2.0
Amy will get a scene at the MC's door, where she says goodbye and leaves for her breast implants removal at Joy's lab --> will be added with 0.2.0
Amy gets an event at the MC's door to start the max love level 5 quest line --> will be added with 0.2.0
Joy gets a new office appointment where she hands out further mini quests for the girls --> will be added with 0.2.0
Eva will get an appointment where she poses for you in a sexy lingerie at the studio as part of Joy's mini quests --> will be added with 0.2.0
Brenda gets an extended workout weight lifting scene --> will be added with 0.2.0
Brenda will get an appointment where she poses for you in the studio wearing swimwear as part of Joy's mini quests to make the girls happy --> will be added with 0.2.0
Yvette gets an appointment at the beach at sunset (initially as part of Joys mini quests, but it can be repeated) --> will be added with 0.2.0
Amy's arrival scene gets an update. All images have been rendered in higher resolution and some new ones have been added. She has two achievements now for the arrival. --> will be added with 0.2.0
Jennifer poses in underwear using the new posing interface with options for different clothes --> will be added with 0.2.0
Jennifer gets a quest to showcase her photo studio --> will be added with 0.2.0
Joy gets a new office appointment where she explains the "mini quests" and hands out the first one --> will be added with 0.2.0
Mercedes will pose and flex for you in your room after you win the poker game --> will be added with 0.2.0
You will be able to play poker against Mercedes --> will be added with 0.2.0
Amy gets an event at the MC's room to start the quest line for max love level 5 --> will be added with 0.2.0
Jessica gets an extended pool sun lotion scene with 3 achievements --> will be added with 0.2.0
You will be able to compliment the girls on different attributes. The higher your charm, the more options you have --> will be added with 0.2.0
Natasha's breast expansion quest will be concluded with a visit of Joy --> will be added with 0.2.0
Miriam can participate in the wet t shirt contest now --> will be added with 0.2.0
All regular girls that did not have them yet get two wet t shirt contest topless images --> will be added with 0.2.0
Faye gets a short workout weight lifting help change weights scene --> will be added with 0.2.0
Natasha gets an extended workout weight lifting scene --> will be added with 0.2.0
Faye and Renée get shower events where you can watch them through the open door --> will be added with 0.2.0
Faye and Renée get shower sexting images --> will be added with 0.2.0

Minor improvements and changes

The app to change the pictures on the wall gets the "triple frame" button activated. You can also cycle left right now, meaning a "left arrow click" at picture 1 will show the last picture --> will be added with 0.2.0
The last selected "action group" (intimate actions or location specific actions) will stay active when switching from one girl to another and also when you change locations. This will reduce unnecessary "clicking" --> will be added with 0.2.0
Aly, Ivy, Heather and Jessica will be able to send invites for meetings (posing) at the pool --> will be added with 0.2.0
A short message (similar to a strength check information) is displayed whenever you got a new achievement for a girl --> will be added with 0.2.0
Amy's private workout appointments get some language corrections --> will be added with 0.2.0
Amy gets three new achievements (with a replay button) for the private workouts. The scenes were already part of her max stats quests, but the achievements were missing. --> will be added with 0.2.0

Bug fixes

Room service event (when you open the door) has some leftover code from debugging. Background image could be missing, or some strange text "bla..." is shown --> will be fixed with 0.2.0

Is the update going to break save games?
0.1.9.1 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.
0.2.0 beta --> same as for 0.1.9.1 beta

Estimated release dates:
0.1.9.1 beta --> Available since 14. of december:
0.2.0 beta --> no idea yet

Last edited:

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Time is not a valid factor for titles for a huge number of reasons, amongst others that it would make ghost, troll and zero contribution leecher accounts advance to the highest level despite having 1/0 state.

Using posts is a proxy for engagement and contribution.
It might be a bad one, but it works.

And besides it is not really all that important, as the like system is the actual membership status and interaction "score".

If you have 34/119 from 2018 then it is obvious enough for most that while you don't post much (less than 1 post pr. 20 days) when you do it is probably something people like (1 post to 4ish likes ratio).
Makes sense that way.
Thanks for explaining DuckSwim.

Being based of number of Posts & Likes is a good indication of status on the site.
It was just more the "Amendments to Constitution of The 'Zone:" states it to be all about posts which if just the number of posts would be easy for a spammer/troll to quickly get high up by just posting anything a lot of times.

Yes you are right in saying not use time as a factor, you have successfully changed my opinion on the matter.

4.00 star(s) 211 Votes