Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
New main menu screen (0.2.0 preview)

View attachment 552099

Hello my friends!

Since the development for 0.2.0 is in its late stage, I decided to also upgrade the main menu.
  • Text selections have been replaced by buttons
  • Space has been made on the left side of the screen to allow for more girls
  • The background image now features all regular girls and Joy (can you spot her?)
  • The background image now is in 2560x1440 for improved image quality
  • All other screens (load, save, preferences, about, help) have not been changed, since I did not want to spend too much time on it
I hope you like the new "front page" of Holiday Island.
Darkhound

EDIT: If you are wondering why I post a "patron only" post here. The reason is that I only made it "patron only" because I have to due to the nudity.
You , sir spoil us! Really like the subtle Joy overseeing everything. If you were going to take suggestions and make any changes, mine would be that there are two girls with nurse uniforms, Delizia and Brenda. I would suggest changing one into the sexy receptionist uniform.

View attachment Brenda_reception1_base2.webp View attachment Delizia_reception1_base2.webp

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019

View attachment 552099

Hello my friends!

Since the development for 0.2.0 is in its late stage, I decided to also upgrade the main menu.
  • The background image now features all regular girls and Joy (can you spot her?)
  • All other screens (load, save, preferences, about, help) have not been changed, since I did not want to spend too much time on it
Darkhound

EDIT: If you are wondering why I post a "patron only" post here. The reason is that I only made it "patron only" because I have to due to the nudity.
Oh boy

Reactions: soulreaper777

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019

View attachment 552099

Hello my friends!

Darkhound

Great! I'm glad that Alice is in front and a different pose. She seems neglected so far this year so I'm hoping she gets a little attention. :love:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I can´t find the way to make Yvette returns to the island :(
Try as I might I cannot touch you to complete the Vulcan mind-meld, so I have no idea what you are talking about. Perhaps if you would provide some more details, like why did she leave the island in the first place? Did you send her off the island? How long ago? Are you trying to complete a specific event, scene, etc.

I would ask if you have searched for the answer or read Puppet Master's FAQ, but obviously you haven't.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
zercan
I clarified my FAQ due to your question. I hope it helps.
From my FAQ (Spoilers!):

138) What do I do after Yvette comes to my room crying about her sister? How do I have dinner with Yvette? How do I hear the story of Yvette's first love? How do I see the pics of young Yvette in a bikini? Is her dinner repeatable?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I would love to see Yumiko from the same author!
Well that would be me ;)
  • Yumiko, I do not have any Asian assets currently. Sorry.
  • Faye, Is a girl Darkhound has perpetuated over multiple genesis generations, she is complex to put it mildly.
I do plan to try my hand at an Asian one day, not saying Yumiko, but maybe she has a nice friend or sister etc. :)

As for Faye, Natalie (one of my girls) is as far as I plan to tribute Faye (they share Chest size, Hair Color).

Note
If any wants to know more about Faye, here is her history and renders showing how she became the Faye we know : https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-1-9-1-beta-darkhound1.3782/page-536#post-2225819

Last edited:

brianiac

Jan 1, 2019
zercan
I clarified my FAQ due to your question. I hope it helps.
From my FAQ (Spoilers!):

138) What do I do after Yvette comes to my room crying about her sister? How do I have dinner with Yvette? How do I hear the story of Yvette's first love? How do I see the pics of young Yvette in a bikini? Is her dinner repeatable?
That player.add_appointment() code is the best cheat code I've seen in a while. It opens up a new route of fun!

Now if we could just get it to work with the volleyball location ...

SiJa

Feb 21, 2018
Holiday Island Fan Signatures
(updated 27th May. 2021)

All Fan Signature Banners have been made so you can choose your favourite/s to use.
(You can only use one full-size banner or two small or individual banners in a signature).
(More signatures in the posts linked below...)

Individual Large Banners.

Holiday Island Fan Signatures (Gifs)

Individual Banners

Group Banners

Location Banners.

Plane Girls.

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.2.0 beta - development news (updated 16. February 2020)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next full version of Holiday Island (0.2.0 beta) and the smaller updates towards it.​
There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well.​
The change log below is based on the beta 0.1.9.0 release.​

The next release is 0.2.0 beta which will be a full update.
It will include a lot of new features and some bug fixes as well.
As of right now, the update from 0.1.9.0 to 0.2.0 has:
549 additional renders, videos or sound files
54 updated renders

New features and content:

Amy will get several scenes in her room as part of her max love/affection quest line --> will be added with 0.2.0
(still working on it)
Amy will get an extended new arrival scene as part of her max love/affection quest line --> will be added with 0.2.0
(still working on it)
Amy will get her missing max love quest to conclude her max love/affection quest line --> will be added with 0.2.0
(still working on it)
Amy will get a scene at the MC's door, where she says goodbye and leaves for her breast implants removal at Joy's lab --> will be added with 0.2.0
Amy gets an event at the MC's door to start the max love level 5 quest line --> will be added with 0.2.0
Joy gets a new office appointment where she hands out further mini quests for the girls --> will be added with 0.2.0
Eva will get an appointment where she poses for you in a sexy lingerie at the studio as part of Joy's mini quests --> will be added with 0.2.0
Brenda gets an extended workout weight lifting scene --> will be added with 0.2.0
Brenda will get an appointment where she poses for you in the studio wearing swimwear as part of Joy's mini quests to make the girls happy --> will be added with 0.2.0
Yvette gets an appointment at the beach at sunset (initially as part of Joys mini quests, but it can be repeated) --> will be added with 0.2.0
Amy's arrival scene gets an update. All images have been rendered in higher resolution and some new ones have been added. She has two achievements now for the arrival. --> will be added with 0.2.0
Jennifer poses in underwear using the new posing interface with options for different clothes --> will be added with 0.2.0
Jennifer gets a quest to showcase her photo studio --> will be added with 0.2.0
Joy gets a new office appointment where she explains the "mini quests" and hands out the first one --> will be added with 0.2.0
Mercedes will pose and flex for you in your room after you win the poker game --> will be added with 0.2.0
You will be able to play poker against Mercedes --> will be added with 0.2.0
Amy gets an event at the MC's room to start the quest line for max love level 5 --> will be added with 0.2.0
Jessica gets an extended pool sun lotion scene with 3 achievements --> will be added with 0.2.0
You will be able to compliment the girls on different attributes. The higher your charm, the more options you have --> will be added with 0.2.0
Natasha's breast expansion quest will be concluded with a visit of Joy --> will be added with 0.2.0
Miriam can participate in the wet t shirt contest now --> will be added with 0.2.0
All regular girls that did not have them yet get two wet t shirt contest topless images --> will be added with 0.2.0
Faye gets a short workout weight lifting help change weights scene --> will be added with 0.2.0
Natasha gets an extended workout weight lifting scene --> will be added with 0.2.0
Faye and Renée get shower events where you can watch them through the open door --> will be added with 0.2.0
Faye and Renée get shower sexting images --> will be added with 0.2.0

Minor improvements and changes:

The last selected "action group" (intimate actions or location specific actions) will stay active when switching from one girl to another and also when you change locations. This will reduce unnecessary "clicking" --> will be added with 0.2.0
Aly, Ivy, Heather and Jessica will be able to send invites for meetings (posing) at the pool --> will be added with 0.2.0
A short message (similar to a strength check information) is displayed whenever you got a new achievement for a girl --> will be added with 0.2.0
Amy's private workout appointments get some language corrections --> will be added with 0.2.0
Amy gets three new achievements (with a replay button) for the private workouts. The scenes were already part of her max stats quests, but the achievements were missing. --> will be added with 0.2.0

Bug fixes:

Room service event (when you open the door) has some leftover code from debugging. Background image could be missing, or some strange text "bla..." is shown --> will be fixed with 0.2.0

Is the update going to break save games?
0.1.9.1 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.
0.2.0 beta --> same as for 0.1.9.1 beta

Estimated release dates:
0.1.9.1 beta --> Available since 14. of december:
0.2.0 beta --> no idea yet

Last edited:
Feb 24, 2017
Does anyone know why Darkhound keeps sending out the exact same email, over and over and over again, to his Patreon followers? I keep looking at them for new developments, but it's the exact same list of things with no visible changes whatsoever. Is there a glitch in Patreon's email system?

4.00 star(s) 209 Votes