datJoosua

Dec 24, 2017
i just encountered an bug where i asked Amy at the Dinnertable if she needs anything and she would say she wants an sling bikini. Turned out she took the visuals of Brenda while hugging and thanking me.
at the table where Amy, Brenda and Delizia

AmynotAmy_bug.PNG

zain_d

May 5, 2017
are there any scenes for girls except for amy and yvette? and how can we access them? and i also dont know to have sex with any of the girls

Reactions: botc76

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Considering there are console codes to cheat at poker, and console codes to eliminate the grind for favor, why would you need a mod?
Maybe because it's annoying to always have to open the console and type in the correct code?
Maybe because it would be way easier if there was a mod?

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Now that there's more to see than just a tits demo, I'll give it another round. Also i'll try to make a small mod to avoid the grinding, for those who prefer that to console commands ;-) just gimme a couple of days

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
are there any scenes for girls except for amy and yvette? and how can we access them? and i also dont know to have sex with any of the girls
I know there's a sexscene with faye at the pool and a crazy bjscene with ivy at the gym, don't know about any other girl though

Reactions: junior366

Kranky

Jul 19, 2017
Now that there's more to see than just a tits demo, I'll give it another round. Also i'll try to make a small mod to avoid the grinding, for those who prefer that to console commands ;-) just gimme a couple of days
Hopefully Darkhound will embrace the modding community :)

His code base is quite nice and is fairly easy to follow - the quest implementation makes adding new quests relatively easy - the hard part is the rendering which he is sooo good at. It would be nice to be able add community quests - now that Amy has a new sling bikini, I am sure that Yvette wants to show off more too and once that starts all of them will be wearing micro or less! Don't start on Aly getting a new dress for the club, that will start a bitch war with Faye ... although Aly needed a new dress. I'd like to buy some more formal dining wear for the restaurant too - maybe a Halloween night where everyone dresses up - but ... i'd also like to be able to render as well as DH :)

Sulring

Jan 21, 2017
I have no option to buy the sling bikini. Already past the owner visit. Is there a code for the bikini? I also found a tit-pillow workout scene with Aly.

J

jay parks

ok, can someone please explain to me how to get more girls to the island. i went to the receptionist and there's no new options. and how do i her the girl find her room? help!!!!!!

J

jay parks

ok i'm done. no one can explain to me how to do the things i requested so i guess i'll delete the game. the
Holiday Island [v0.0.7 BugFix3] does not work!@!!!!!!!!!!

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
ok i'm done. no one can explain to me how to do the things i requested so i guess i'll delete the game. the
Holiday Island [v0.0.7 BugFix3] does not work!@!!!!!!!!!!
Lol, this is really the most stupid post in this thread. And that is not easy to accomplish :D
Just because you are not able to make something work doesn't mean it's not working. Maybe work on yourself a bit? Starting with manners maybe and after that some patience?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
@ Jay Parks, Try reading a few pages of this thread. Every question that has been asked by you and others in the last few days has already been answered numerous times.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
The day you release a mod like that will be the day I stop giving support for the game in this forum.
If you absolutely have to cheat, I implement the cheats myself. At least that way I know it's not breaking anything else.

Jan 7, 2018
Hey Darkhound: nur die Ruhe. ;) Dont let yourself bother you from "Halbstarken"-kids or trolls. Your work is great. Best game i discovered so far (Battle of the Bulges is also not so bad). Your work is for yourself and for your Patreons and people who appreciate what your doing.

btw: can somebody help me with Jessica pecs training extras... dont know how i get there. thx.

Reactions: darkhound1

JackTheJacker

May 2, 2017
pretty sure this was asked before but i searched and couldn't find anything, do the choices made in the beginning, boob size, slim/fit, etc do matter in the choice you get in the island? specially the 2 girls you choose, do they matter or its a way to grab another character that with the previous choice you wouldn't get?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
pretty sure this was asked before but i searched and couldn't find anything, do the choices made in the beginning, boob size, slim/fit, etc do matter in the choice you get in the island? specially the 2 girls you choose, do they matter or its a way to grab another character that with the previous choice you wouldn't get?
As I understand your choices affect the other girls generated by the game initially after you choose your two. i.e. if your choices are tall, athletic, amazon you'll get Ivy for sure if you didn't choose her yourself.

If you're just starting the game, to see the most events, I would suggest choosing tall, athletic, normal body and normal sized breasts. Then pick Yvette and Desire as your two girls. You should then get Yvette, Desire and Amy in the initial group. That should give you enough events and scenes to keep you busy for a week or so until the CEO shows up and grants you invite and dismissal privileges. Then just stock the island with whomever you want.

Reactions: JackTheJacker
4.10 star(s) 213 Votes