darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
pretty sure this was asked before but i searched and couldn't find anything, do the choices made in the beginning, boob size, slim/fit, etc do matter in the choice you get in the island? specially the 2 girls you choose, do they matter or its a way to grab another character that with the previous choice you wouldn't get?
I try to explain how it works again. I'm sure I did somewhere, but cannot find it myself. Maybe it was on da.
Each one of the girls has certain stats (height, breast size, body type).
Based on your preferences, the game assigns "points" to the girls. E.g. for a perfect match in breast size the girl gets 2 points. For a close match 1 point and so on.
The game sorts the list of characters by points.
Then the girl picking to populate the island starts.
Plane girl will always be one the island from the start.
Your 2 hand selected girls will always be on the island (maybe not from the start). They also get extra points for beeing hand selected.
Now the game tries to find a doctor from the list sorted by points. After that it tries to find a masseuse. The rest of the initial island population is random from the girls that have at least 1 point. Everyone with 0 points won't be on the island. Except you manually invite her later in the game.

Cro

May 10, 2017
ok, can someone please explain to me how to get more girls to the island. i went to the receptionist and there's no new options. and how do i her the girl find her room? help!!!!!!
how do i help the girl to her room?? some please help. also i do i send girls home?
I'll bite :)

After 10(?) days in the game, you get a visit from the CEO of the company and from now on, you can switch the girls (max 9 at one point on the island). So... you need to go talk to the Receptionist (whoever it might be) and from there you can request a new girl. When you reach 9 of them, first you'll have to send one home, then request another.

Now for your other questions: "how do I her the girl find her room" ... "how do I help the girl to her room" ... those are tough ones :D
Maybe if you're asking how to go to a girl room when she invites you over, the phone is your friend. You can see her messages there, accept/deny them, then check your Calendar and see the appointment. Just click on the little icon next to the appointment when the time is right.

In the end... try to write better, based on your mug, English is probably your primary language. If not, try to improve it, it's not a shame to make mistakes. If it is, then dude!... go to school a bit and learn, not just have fun....Also, learning how to communicate, read what other posted before you and so on, might go a long way for you ;)

valantis

Jul 13, 2017
It seems I cannot trigger the drink events. Maybe I am doing something wrong but I clicked everywhere and I can't get a drink. Any help on this?

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Make sure you have all of Amys measurements, then ask if she is ok, that option is in the same menu where you ask her for her phone number and measurements etc. Then she gives you the quest of buying her the sling bikini. If you have all of her measurements you can just buy it via the phone shop app for like 15 or 25 HI company favor. Just aks her to ewar the bikini like you ask here to wear any other outfit and if you have the sling bikini she wears it for you, voila!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The phone is your friend here buddy, just make sure you get all of the girls phone numbers and you can check for each and every girl the available scenes. Faye has two sex scenes. One at the pool and one during the aerobics. for the pool one she needs her bikini if you want her to pose for you or you wait unti she invites you. For the aerobics scene you need her third outfit and for both you need to have taken a bleu pill. Aly, jessice, heather and ivy have a workout scene, triggers on a depending outfit. Desire has a titfuck roomscene when she is the maid etc. Just keep checking the phone and try out diffrent outfits on diffrent timestamps. It really isnt that hard. Darkhound stated that he put allot of effort and time into making the phone app so use it lol :p.

Reactions: kingofcurrywurst

Raymondo

Nov 17, 2017
Wait you wanne create a cheat mod to stop the grind ???? how about you extract the RPA file and go to images and FAP on it .... i mean the mod would basicaly do the exact same....

The only thing i would wish was a "scene" saver for example a pc in the room where you can replay an unlocked Pool sexscene with Amy again.

But from all this games in this forum this game currently is the only game i played multiple days and hours, big respect to the creator.

Cro

May 10, 2017
The mod would make some sense, for replaying. Especially when the save games will not work in a new version. Starting from scratch, even when you know everything you need to do, it's a bit of a stretch with the console commands, it would definitely be easier with a mod.
If you ask me which is the best way ... I'd go with a phone app like Man of the House has. +/- to increase lust/love/affection for every girl, player stats, etc. Not sure how complicated is to do such a thing with ren'py.

Reactions: January2015

valantis

Jul 13, 2017

Make sure you have all of Amys measurements, then ask if she is ok, that option is in the same menu where you ask her for her phone number and measurements etc. Then she gives you the quest of buying her the sling bikini. If you have all of her measurements you can just buy it via the phone shop app for like 15 or 25 HI company favor. Just aks her to ewar the bikini like you ask here to wear any other outfit and if you have the sling bikini she wears it for you, voila!

The phone is your friend here buddy, just make sure you get all of the girls phone numbers and you can check for each and every girl the available scenes. Faye has two sex scenes. One at the pool and one during the aerobics. for the pool one she needs her bikini if you want her to pose for you or you wait unti she invites you. For the aerobics scene you need her third outfit and for both you need to have taken a bleu pill. Aly, jessice, heather and ivy have a workout scene, triggers on a depending outfit. Desire has a titfuck roomscene when she is the maid etc. Just keep checking the phone and try out diffrent outfits on diffrent timestamps. It really isnt that hard. Darkhound stated that he put allot of effort and time into making the phone app so use it lol :p.
thank you very much for your time now I see what the problem is. Amy is not at the house. One thing i noticed is that my Endurance won't go up no matter how much I train. I will keep trying. Thanx again

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
The mod would make some sense, for replaying. Especially when the save games will not work in a new version. Starting from scratch, even when you know everything you need to do, it's a bit of a stretch with the console commands, it would definitely be easier with a mod.
If you ask me which is the best way ... I'd go with a phone app like Man of the House has. +/- to increase lust/love/affection for every girl, player stats, etc. Not sure how complicated is to do such a thing with ren'py.
It depends on how nice you want it to be. I already have cheat code, since I cannot test stuff in a sensible way without that. I disable it before the release ;)
The thing is, I'm not sure I really want to make it too easy to use cheats, because I'm sure it will spoil the fun and gameplay for a lot of ppl. Even though some would like to have it.
Also the way the game is build, stats are not everything. Cheating on gamaday, quests and maybe even random events wil be a lot harder and you have to be very careful not to break anything.
Creating a cheat app for the phone to change player and girl stats would take some hours of programming.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Lol, this is really the most stupid post in this thread. And that is not easy to accomplish :D
Just because you are not able to make something work doesn't mean it's not working. Maybe work on yourself a bit? Starting with manners maybe and after that some patience?
1) I need a walkthrough. All the girls are at 100 lust, love and affection... i've spent 5 in-game days trying to find all scenes... not happening.
2) The "arrival" scene is broken. I chose Yvette and now every day, every hour i get the Faye arrival whenever i click my room or reception.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017

Hi good mornig all !
Danke Gert ! (thank u Gert) didn't get the second Faye scene, btw how to I Triger the boob competiton between Aly and Faye ?

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Anyone know if there are more than the Faye pool-scene that needs blue pill to be activated?

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
@WaerM Thank's ! a lot !
Great Game by the way somthing different, not plain fapping Material Enjoy it a lot ! Thank's @darkhound1
Did anybody expierence the following;
- when u give a gift to the girls ( I didn't test it with all girls only with Ivy, amy, Jessica, yvette, Brenda, and Erika)
Only IVy and Aly are shown, the others, Display a 3d model with bathing suit i want to know if it is general or something i can fix by myself maybe graphic card or driver

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
If you don't want to render pics for each outfit, couldnt you just make a few scenes for each girl in the second outift, and then all the extra and sex scenes in the third revealing outfits? Those are the outfits most people playing are going to be using anyway :D

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
@WaerM Thank's ! a lot !
Great Game by the way somthing different, not plain fapping Material Enjoy it a lot ! Thank's @darkhound1
Did anybody expierence the following;
- when u give a gift to the girls ( I didn't test it with all girls only with Ivy, amy, Jessica, yvette, Brenda, and Erika)
Only IVy and Aly are shown, the others, Display a 3d model with bathing suit i want to know if it is general or something i can fix by myself maybe graphic card or driver
Yes, the images for the girls getting a gift arent rendered yet so all you get is a manquin with a pink bikini on for each girl. Give Darkhound some time. Also for the beach boob compare scene i think you need to have both Aly and Faye in there second (bikini) outfit not sure if it triggers with their other outfits on. Just try out jogging when both are at the beach, if it doenst trigger try diffrent outfits.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Also the way the game is build, stats are not everything. Cheating on gamaday, quests and maybe even random events wil be a lot harder and you have to be very careful not to break anything.
QUOTE]
Not saying this is the reason for some of the so called bugs people are reporting, but it is something to keep in mind. Perhaps it is just possible that you created them yourself by 'cheating' and ramping up the stats.

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes