Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
Can you help me solve this scene with Mercedes?
the hint says:
"You chat with Mercedes at the nightbar and get interrupted by a rude comment. Hint: only some girl"
I chatted with Mercedes many times and tried all the conversation options but I don't unlock the scene.
ps. all statistics with Mercedes are at 100 (excluding anger)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jcna06200

Oct 17, 2019
I'm stuck with the flower quest for amy... the game telles me that I'va to ask alice for some flowers... but when and where ?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Can you help me solve this scene with Mercedes?
the hint says:
"You chat with Mercedes at the nightbar and get interrupted by a rude comment. Hint: only some girl"
I chatted with Mercedes many times and tried all the conversation options but I don't unlock the scene.
ps. all statistics with Mercedes are at 100 (excluding anger)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Random event that happens when there is another big boob girl (like Desire) in the bar by herself. When talking with Mercedes, the other girl will accuse Mercedes of monopolizing your time. Try after 0.00hrs when there is only one or two girls in the bar.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
i may have messed up on a cheat im about 30 days after beating her still no option to arm wrestle her after beatin her and having the rose :(
MMh check your phone quest log to be sure.
Which cheat did you use ?

Also, apparently there is small glitch between 2 quests line "give Amy a message part of her Love/Affection quests" and "the arm wrestling".
So did you do Amy massage mission, learn from Renée at the spa then massage Amy before or after starting the arm wrestling ? If it's after, then it's maybe the cause of your issue.

Last edited:

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
OMG, a girl must have fallen in the pool. Doesn't she know that nude or topless is okay if she's alone? Bottom-less is a no, no, per the agreement not to be so obvious.

View attachment 588382
I think Joy needs to put Mercedes on Lifeguard/Security duty on the pool during the day.
I saw this while using my Binoculars today...

View attachment 588496
Not to worry... the cavalry have arrived to the pool...

Twins_pool.jpg

(***disclaimer***)
( This is
FAN ART and no way represents actual events of the game )

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Did you apply the already released bugfix?

Resolution change option makes the game unplayable on some systems. For all of you that get crashes as soon as you click on "preferences" or "load", please apply the fix attached "use_fixed_resolution_720" and extract it into your \game folder.
What it will do is the following:
It will remove the resolution options and also the auto window scaling. After you have applied the patch, you will also be able to manually scale the game window again (e.g. maximizing it)

Reactions: hunya

mbmbmb24

Feb 14, 2020
Does anyone know why the game asks for your preferences at the beginning of the game (height/bust size/body type)? What impact does it have in the game?...the girls shapes do not change to match your preferences....is it their "attractiveness" rating? If that's it, what overall effect does that have in game?

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
It is probably the one attached. Like all things with Yvette (at least for me) it may take a while for you to get it, as to my knowledge there is no appointment, event, scene that has that content.

View attachment 587807
Ok sorry to bother with this again, but I've finished unlocking everything and for the past two in-game weeks I haven't received any new image on my phone (apart from the duplicates from Joy).
Does anybody have any clue on how to unlock the one posted by Bantry? It is in the "context related" section so I GUESS it has to be unlocked by some sort of event...

witteb

May 3, 2019
Does anyone know why the game asks for your preferences at the beginning of the game (height/bust size/body type)? What impact does it have in the game?...the girls shapes do not change to match your preferences....is it their "attractiveness" rating? If that's it, what overall effect does that have in game?
The first girls of the island will have those preferences. After a few weeks you are able to send girls away and let others join.

Reactions: brianiac and Bantry

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
The choices define the plane girl and the first 6 on the island. However, keep in mind that your interpretation of the traits may differ from the game developer's. Amazon is obviously Ivy, Athletic is Amy, Curvy is Aly, etc. Short = Yvette. Breast size? Well Faye Natasha, and Aly have the biggest, but even though Delizia, Brenda, Lacey are considered to have small breasts, most real life girls would disagree. Darkhound like large breasts, so large breasts it is.

Reactions: brianiac

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Ok sorry to bother with this again, but I've finished unlocking everything and for the past two in-game weeks I haven't received any new image on my phone (apart from the duplicates from Joy).
Does anybody have any clue on how to unlock the one posted by Bantry? It is in the "context related" section so I GUESS it has to be unlocked by some sort of event...
On the one hand I'm glad it's not just me, but on the other... it's a very annoying bug.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
On the one hand I'm glad it's not just me, but on the other... it's a very annoying bug.
Save your game first and then you could try opening the console and type: yvette.update_sexting_images()
However, there is no guarantee it will work. Good luck.

For those that think I can be snarky and condescending at times, just as an FYI, I found that in less than 10 seconds, using the 'Search' function.

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes