brianiac

Jan 1, 2019
When MC is at the pool with Yvette and relax there is chance she sits on MC laps and more if they are alone (skimpy bikini, Yvette affection and lust >= 50, for the fun scene almost all stats >=4 +good player stats).
Until trying to resolve this, I had never noticed there are three separate scenes you can trigger when resting at the pool.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: geminiw45

brianiac

Jan 1, 2019
Until trying to resolve this, I had never noticed there are three separate scenes you can trigger when resting at the pool.

Finally got it. I was overthinking the whole thing. I thought I had to spot Yvette getting out of the pool when all I really had to do was allow myself to drift off to sleep.

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
Hi all and as usual, many thanks to darkhound1 for another great update!

Quick question for which the search bar didn't help: I'm working on the last few details of a full completion run and I'm stuck on the 4th Yvette's message in the "context related" category.
I've got two pictures in blue lingerie after visiting at night, and one wearing the waitress outfit after the special dinner. Any idea about how to obtain the 4th and last one?...

Reactions: Puppet Master

Annhwi

Aug 27, 2018
Darkhound1

So ... using the new UI... I ran into an issue where I could masturbate with 20 current endurance while tired (first one) and could not masturbate while having 30 current endurance while drunk (first one)... took a while to find cause... as I was looking in all the wrong spots (apparently). I did find something in the gui_screens_new_ui.rpy where the player.endurance was being compared against the 30 needed for the activity as opposed to calling player.get_endurance(), which is used in loc_player_room.rpy

I know its a pretty minor thing, but I figure it could eliminate some confusion going forward. (The attached files are to clarify any questions you might have... but if you have any others, please let me know.)

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hi all and as usual, many thanks to darkhound1 for another great update!

Quick question for which the search bar didn't help: I'm working on the last few details of a full completion run and I'm stuck on the 4th Yvette's message in the "context related" category.
I've got two pictures in blue lingerie after visiting at night, and one wearing the waitress outfit after the special dinner. Any idea about how to obtain the 4th and last one?...
It is probably the one attached. Like all things with Yvette (at least for me) it may take a while for you to get it, as to my knowledge there is no appointment, event, scene that has that content.

Yvette_sexting503.png

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Hey guys,
If you miss an achievement about strength training with Alice (non-repeatable)
Use the cheat code
Code:
player.add_appointment(3, alice, "gym", 24)
I believe this is a life saver :)
Wow, thanks! I've been annoyed for months that that achievement stayed locked even though I'd done it!

How did you figure out that code?

Since I didn't want to restart my game, I also missed the achievement with Aly's "first time in hallway." Do you happen to know if you can unlock that via a code?

Reactions: Puppet Master

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
EscapeEvade
I assume you mean how to get Aly's arrival when she is your plane girl. Her other arrival can happen when she comes to the island. If she was already on the island when you got there with Amy as your plane girl, then you can send Aly home and invite her back to get that scene.
From my FAQ:
45) How do I get both of Aly's arrival scenes?

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Darkhound1

So ... using the new UI... I ran into an issue where I could masturbate with 20 current endurance while tired (first one) and could not masturbate while having 30 current endurance while drunk (first one)... took a while to find cause... as I was looking in all the wrong spots (apparently). I did find something in the gui_screens_new_ui.rpy where the player.endurance was being compared against the 30 needed for the activity as opposed to calling player.get_endurance(), which is used in loc_player_room.rpy

I know its a pretty minor thing, but I figure it could eliminate some confusion going forward. (The attached files are to clarify any questions you might have... but if you have any others, please let me know.)
Thanks, fixed it for the next version.

goatboy23

Jun 27, 2017
I might not have understand your issue but there should be nothing preventing you to continue forward from where you are (unless you messed with cheat and bugged stuff up). It is content from the previous update and it has been tested/played a lot since then without trouble.

Check Puppet Master's FAQ, it's 0.1.9.0 but Amy quest for the wrestling part is in it.
Also, check the phone quest logs and Amy placeholder pictures with "show hints" enabled.
Can't say more.
Edit : I replayed the sequence. Catch Amy/Jennifer at the bar talking, wrestle with Amy, MC loses, skip 2 days, wrestle with Amy again ( the button is available), (don't drink before or make a save) MC wins, MC have sex with her, then it's the orange rose mission, then dress.
i may have messed up on a cheat im about 30 days after beating her still no option to arm wrestle her after beatin her and having the rose :(

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
Can you help me solve this scene with Mercedes?
the hint says:
"You chat with Mercedes at the nightbar and get interrupted by a rude comment. Hint: only some girl"
I chatted with Mercedes many times and tried all the conversation options but I don't unlock the scene.
ps. all statistics with Mercedes are at 100 (excluding anger)

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes