SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Ok how to build up a endurace becuase strength somehow i alyways rise but endurance never what i do wrong ?
And also question about look is it possible to rise that or only temporaly like drink a vodka or buy perfume ?

See below which is taken from Puppet Master's FAQ...

To increase your endurance, you must swim in the pool or run on the beach or on the treadmill at the gym. Remember, doing more than four or less than three endurance training sessions per week will slow down your progress. Check your phone to see how many sessions you've done for the week to make sure you train between three and four sessions each week.
His FAQ is good to have a look at if you need help with the game.
Here is the link to his FAQ...
https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-1-9-1-beta-darkhound1.3782/post-2994356

Reactions: Puppet Master

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Is there a guide for the game that is written by someone whose main concern is actually helping the player and not being as aggressively unfunny as possible?
I don't know. I like to think of my FAQ as unfunny, maybe not aggressively so, but I definitely try to be unfunny.
I believe he was probably referring to the Guide 0.1.6.0 linked on the first page and not your FAQ. Personally, I am waiting with great anticipation to see what he produces, as his review indicates he has expert knowledge of how a Guide and its form and contents should be.

Wesstos

Jan 9, 2018
See below which is taken from Puppet Master's FAQ...

His FAQ is good to have a look at if you need help with the game.
Here is the link to his FAQ...
https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-1-9-1-beta-darkhound1.3782/post-2994356
Ok thx for that it help somehow but there is still 1 question i need to ask
How to write that
Do i need spend one week on str/endurance or i can combine this 2 things togehter in one week ? Becuase last time i spend 4 str with jennifer and 4 on endurace in same week but i got only point in str nothink with endurace .

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
How to write that
Do i need spend one week on str/endurance or i can combine this 2 things togehter in one week ? Becuase last time i spend 4 str with jennifer and 4 on endurace in same week but i got only point in str nothink with endurace .
I would say you could combine the two to get both Strength and Endurance in the same week.
Do Strength with Jennifer or on your own 3 or 4 times in that week to help with Strength.
Swim in pool or Run on the beach 3 or 4 times in that week to help with Endurance.
But if you do more than or less than 3 or 4 of either you will not get an increase at the end of the week.
Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
How to write that
Also get a massage at the spa to ease the training. That will allow MC to do another training on the same day.

Reactions: SiJa and Bantry

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
I believe he was probably referring to the Guide 0.1.6.0 linked on the first page and not your FAQ. Personally, I am waiting with great anticipation to see what he produces, as his review indicates he has expert knowledge of how a Guide and its form and contents should be.
critic meme.jpg

Sorry, that may be considered aggressively unfunny, but it made me laugh :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Holiday Island Fan Signatures
(updated 15. March. 2020)

In preparation for the new addition to the Spa, the new Sauna,
I decided to make a Spa themed Banner to add to the ever growing collection I seem to be making...

Spa.jpg

This is a smaller banner as only 3 girls work in the spa.
(Maybe we should tell
Joy to hire some more staff for when the Sauna opens... I think Delizia would be a good Spa employee ;) ;) )

Also as was a easy to make, I made a
Fan Wallpaper also...

Spa_Wallpaper.png

As usual this is added to original Banner post...

https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-2-0-0-beta-darkhound1.3782/post-3042125

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
Are you saying that you were able to schedule a walk on the beach at 19:00hrs? If not, you do have to visit Yvette's room when she is there, either afternoon or earlier evening, to ask her to walk on the beach. Once you have your date to walk scheduled, visit her room at the scheduled time to pick her up.
Already walked at beach with Yvette. Nothing happened, ended normally. Maybe as SiJa said I have to go her room back later. Let me try. Thanks to everyone.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Already walked at beach with Yvette. Nothing happened, ended normally. Maybe as SiJa said I have to go her room back later. Let me try. Thanks to everyone.
If you mean you have already walked on the beach with Yvette at sunset, then you have finished the scene. That's it, nothing more. Just be happy nobody took your shoes.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
That is the end of that event with Yvettte.
Nothing more.
In a future version may be more, but that is the end for now.

Reactions: brianiac

brianiac

Jan 1, 2019
Visit Alice in her room around dinner time or before the night bar opens. (The hint seems to suggest you visit Amy at that time, but it means Alice)
I finally got to ask Alice about the flowers. I would go to her room before dinner but would never have the option. After searching and finding this post I waited to visit *after* dinner and was finally given the option to ask her about the flowers. Thanks!

brianiac

Jan 1, 2019

Hello everyone!
I will add requirements in form of small icons to each appointment, scene and event. So you can better see what affection, lust level or other stuff you need to get the achievement. the higher the number, the more of the corresponding atribute you (or the girl) needs. The numbers range from 1 to 5. It might take some time to have the values read for all stuff, because I need to check each and every achievement for the requirements and add them to the achievement information.
There are 4 icons right now:
  • Red heart icon -> love requirements
  • Yellow heart icon -> affection requirements
  • Pink heart icon -> lust requirements
  • Green flower icon -> addiitonal stats requirements, could be looks, strength or charm
I'm having problems clearing out two of Yvette's events on my phone: "You relax at the pool and Yvette teases you". I've been able to trigger the MC looking at Yvette when he relaxes, but the "teases you" part is still missing. I think it's related to the stats of Yvette and the MC.

A) What is the correlation between the numbers (1 - 5) and the stats (0 - 100)? I'm assuming:
requirement value of 1 = stat between 0 and 20
requirement value of 2 = stat between 21 and 40
requirement value of 3 = stat between 41 and 60
requirement value of 4 = stat between 61 and 80
requirement value of 4 = stat between 81 and 100

B) if a requirement value = 3 but the stat is maxed out, will that keep the event from triggering?

I'll be testing out these values to see if I can trigger the events correctly, but I'm someone has already figured this out.

"requirement" and "icon" are terrible words to do a search with here ;)

Reactions: Bantry

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I'm having problems clearing out two of Yvette's events on my phone: "You relax at the pool and Yvette teases you". I've been able to trigger the MC looking at Yvette when he relaxes, but the "teases you" part is still missing. I think it's related to the stats of Yvette and the MC.

A) What is the correlation between the numbers (1 - 5) and the stats (0 - 100)? I'm assuming:
requirement value of 1 = stat between 0 and 20
requirement value of 2 = stat between 21 and 40
requirement value of 3 = stat between 41 and 60
requirement value of 4 = stat between 61 and 80
requirement value of 4 = stat between 81 and 100

B) if a requirement value = 3 but the stat is maxed out, will that keep the event from triggering?

I'll be testing out these values to see if I can trigger the events correctly, but I'm someone has already figured this out.

"requirement" and "icon" are terrible words to do a search with here ;)
When MC is at the pool with Yvette and relax there is chance she sits on MC laps and more if they are alone (skimpy bikini, Yvette affection and lust >= 50, for the fun scene almost all stats >=4 +good player stats).
I think answer to question B is yes if the scene requires a fail check on a required stat.
If I'm not mistaken, the only scenes that don't trigger when a stat is too high are the ones requiring low lust on girls.

1584305066166.png

Last edited:
Reactions: brianiac and Bantry
4.10 star(s) 214 Votes