Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
ok so I need to go back then, before I beat her?
I might not have understand your issue but there should be nothing preventing you to continue forward from where you are (unless you messed with cheat and bugged stuff up). It is content from the previous update and it has been tested/played a lot since then without trouble.

Check Puppet Master's FAQ, it's 0.1.9.0 but Amy quest for the wrestling part is in it.
Also, check the phone quest logs and Amy placeholder pictures with "show hints" enabled.
Can't say more.
Edit : I replayed the sequence. Catch Amy/Jennifer at the bar talking, wrestle with Amy, MC loses, skip 2 days, wrestle with Amy again ( the button is available), (don't drink before or make a save) MC wins, MC have sex with her, then it's the orange rose mission, then dress.

Last edited:

mdtggi

May 25, 2017
That looks like an error more on your end as it is apparently a conflict between your soundcard and the included audio files. Haven't seen that before, so I may be wrong.
Thanks, you were correct. My audio interface driver did not install with my PC upgrade. Dont know how I missed that but thank you for bringing it to my attention!

Reactions: Bantry

hatenonincest

Mar 14, 2018
Anyone else keeps getting the same Joy photos on the phone every week?

I think you're supposed to get them only ONCE but it seems like she's stuck on an endless loop. I've had different girls send pictures on the phone and they usually stop after the first time.

tmg9000

Jan 24, 2019
I need assistance woth new block, I can proceed to start a new game or load from the previous version. 1.9.1 without any problems, I can change locations playing the new game 0.2.0 and play like normal, but the problem occurs ehen I click on the reception location, the break or traceback happens. This happens like just as I start a new game and after all my choices the receptionist lay whoever it is finishes the island , and ready to start changing locations to play the game the traceback happens just after the the ecplainiation of the island, virtually at the start of the game, before choosing my choices to go anywhere.

I need assistance so the either these tracebacks don't interfere with the game so I can play the game. I ghave deleted and re installed the game twice, and it still happens. just a little bug error the needs addressing from my part or a fix so I can continue.

plz assist and help fix the bug.

Reactions: EscapeEvade

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I need assistance woth new block, I can proceed to start a new game or load from the previous version. 1.9.1 without any problems, I can change locations playing the new game 0.2.0 and play like normal, but the problem occurs ehen I click on the reception location, the break or traceback happens. This happens like just as I start a new game and after all my choices the receptionist lay whoever it is finishes the island , and ready to start changing locations to play the game the traceback happens just after the the ecplainiation of the island, virtually at the start of the game, before choosing my choices to go anywhere.

I need assistance so the either these tracebacks don't interfere with the game so I can play the game. I ghave deleted and re installed the game twice, and it still happens. just a little bug error the needs addressing from my part or a fix so I can continue.

More than likely, you are in an area where you are going to need the developer's, darkhound1, help. The tracebacks you attached will be helpful. However, to cover all bases. you might want to post what kind of system you are installing the game on (include what components you know) as well as any console codes you have tried or mods you may have installed.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018

I checked the last post you quoted from Darkhound, you used two fix that he posted on December 2019, that's why you get this error at the reception.

Delete your current Holiday Island 0.2.0.0 folder.
Extract the game again.
Apply the two fix available there :

tmg9000

Jan 24, 2019
I checked the last post you quoted from Darkhound, you used two fix that he posted on December 2019, that's why you get this error at the reception.

Delete your current Holiday Island 0.2.0.0 folder.
Extract the game again.
Apply the two fix available there :
thanks I will do that now, and thanks for pointing out the other site, I didn't know that existed until now.

tmg9000

Jan 24, 2019
thanks I will do that now, and thanks for pointing out the other site, I didn't know that existed until now.
the error now for traceback is the loading error that stops and crashes the game. but unabke to add to the site duw to log in status.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Holiday Island Fan Signatures
(updated 14. March. 2020)

I have added a new Fan Signature to my Post with the theme of the Butt Contest held on Game-day Wednesdays.
(see sample below...)

beach_butt_contest.png

Details on how to use are as usual on the original post...

https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-2-0-0-beta-darkhound1.3782/post-3042125

As a bonus extra I made a Fan Wallpaper image with some inspiration taken from the new Start background...

beach_butt_contest_wallpaper.png

Enjoy your weekend, Stay Safe, and don't forget to keep washing your hands ;)

Last edited:

neweclipse

Dec 1, 2018
100% save (v0.2.0.0 Beta)
All achievements unlocked (Yvette's last event is 3/4, because the 4th picture has not in-game yet)
All "Guess Who" completed (40/40)

Last edited:
Reactions: UraN82 and kiki9212

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
While going through the phone seeing if I had any more tasks/appointments yet to get,
I decided to try out the new scene replay feature.
I tried out Jennifer's replay scene as shown below...

screenshot0001.jpg

and got the following...

screenshot0002.png

Went and checked Amy's new replay scenes and they worked fine including the one which is this same scene, its the start of arm wrestle when you meet Amy and Jennifer in the Bar.

Maybe a bug or is it a fault with my files ??

Last edited:

dolts

Jul 29, 2018
Hey guys,
If you miss an achievement about strength training with Alice (non-repeatable)
Use the cheat code
Code:
player.add_appointment(3, alice, "gym", 24)
I believe this is a life saver :)

If Yumiko somehow stopped playing "Guess Who"
Use the cheat code
Code:
call create_minigame_picture_pool
Im not a techy person sadly so could someone tell me where/how i use these codes - thanks

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Im not a techy person sadly so could someone tell me where/how i use these codes - thanks
Press shift key + letter O to go into console.
type the code you want to use.
(make sure you write it exactly as shown or you could cause a error in your game files)
(also if this to do with strength training with Alice
(non-repeatable) be careful you are not trying to jump to this scene too early as also could cause a error in your game files)

press ESC to return to game.

Last edited:

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
While going through the phone seeing if I had any more tasks/appointments yet to get,
I decided to try out the new scene replay feature.
I tried out Jennifer's replay scene as shown below...

View attachment 586482

and got the following...

View attachment 586483

Went and checked Amy's new replay scenes and they worked fine including the one which is this same scene, its the start of arm wrestle when you meet Amy and Jennifer in the Bar.

Maybe a bug or is it a fault with my files ??
The replay has to be removed from Jennifer, but it shouldn't be a problem since Amy has the same event and you can start it from her achievement page.
The problem is related to the way the scenes and events are designed.
Every scene/event/appointment is a "function" that can be called.
The function has one mandatory import/input parameter which is an instance of the character class.
The achievement only has the function name linked and takes the character variable from the girl who has the achievement.
So events with 2 characters also have only 1 variable. In the above case, the variable is for Amy and Jennifer is kind of hard coded in the event. So if you call the event with (jennifer) instead of (amy), the pictures can't be found and jennifer is talking to herself too instead of with amy :)
I could add an optional overwrite parameter for the girl to the achievement class to solve the problem. But since you can still start it from the other girl, I don't think it's a big problem if I just remove the replay from Jennifer.

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes