darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
As I understand it, it's a just a game mechanism, a behind the scene thing.
Heather second arrival use it I think. After the encounter and MC is back in his room, the phone pop-up with a pic of Heather.
Yes, exactly :)

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
How to get yvette in sauna i repeat on tuesday or friday..But it no trigger.
Hopefully you have completed all the hacking levels so that you will know the girl's location. Make sure Yvette is highlighted in the upper left of your screen. When the sauna is open on Tuesday and Fridays, check her location. When it says she is in the sauna, go there.

Cyunvz

Mar 8, 2020
Really? You can write, so I guess you can manage to check the OP and read as well...
I didn't understand what you tried to tell me but it was certainly very interesting.

In short, when I click on the mega link of Android, it is version 10901, so, before making a post for an Android request I was just looking to find out if someone had already made an Android port of the latest version because a lot of people do it for multiple games.

Please do not get angry with me, I do not understand English well and I am not familiar with the sites, links all that,I just barely figured out how to put a signature.

good evening to you!

(Translated with google translation )

Ieasu

Dec 28, 2019
I'll credit you with the worst first post ever in F95 for that one.
It is so impressive even moderators will look surprised.
There'll be aliens coming here in the future to study what went wrong.

(Spoiler alert. She was one of the first three girls to get one, 2½ years ago)
He probably mixed up Alice with Aly. They sound similarly.

Jake Masters

Nov 9, 2018
first off, THANK YOU for letting my sexy Yumiko participate in the contests with the other island beauties!!! :love:

secondly, curse you for making two mutually exclusive scenes that both trigger on the plane ride over, leaving the other scene unable to obtain without the use of potential game breaking cheats :unsure:

heading off to the sauna...hopefully my Yumiko joins me for some sexy sauna fun :cool:

• Love
Reactions: junior366

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
first off, THANK YOU for letting my sexy Yumiko participate in the contests with the other island beauties!!! :love:

secondly, curse you for making two mutually exclusive scenes that both trigger on the plane ride over, leaving the other scene unable to obtain without the use of potential game breaking cheats :unsure:

heading off to the sauna...hopefully my Yumiko joins me for some sexy sauna fun :cool:
Not to crush your dreams, but Yumiko doesn't have any events in the sauna at this time.

Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018
I'm constantly impressed by how well Darkhound1 has done with this game. Consistent technical improvements, relatively frequent updates, a minimum of grammatical errors, great renders. If I sound like I'm hedging my praise a consider that even with grammatical errors and such, compared to so very many games posted on this site, his - to paraphrase our MC - outshines them all (and he doesn't even have to wear a wet T-shirt to do so).
As I looked at the latest update, I felt a little bad for poor Lacey. She's a nice looking girl with a pretty face and a good figure but next to some of these others, she fades into the wallpaper getting no good poll numbers or content. Ivy obviously fills a niche for those who like the Valkyrie/Amazon type. Perhaps Lacey could similarly find a niche to fill... maybe as an exhibitionist or other fetish that doesn't go too far beyond what our skilled dev likes. It would be interesting to catch the elevator and find a fully naked Lacey riding up to the rooms level as if nothing was unusual. Yeah, I know, they're all flashing him every chance they get and public sex happens whenever they have a few drinks. Just tossing some ideas out.

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes