Aug 9, 2016
Is it just me or is the "Beach_sunset_pose_titsqueeze" for Faye not obtainable?

I checked the code and before it gets unlocked, there's an if/else but both of its branches lead to "jump appointment_beach_sunset_faye_end", meaning the code after (which would eventually unlock the achievement in question) is unreachable.

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
DH - thank you for the new version 2.1 and the updated mod. However, I'm having a problem getting past the opening screen. I find myself watching it over and over just to see this girl walk and all the other pics in it. Very nice job - thank you again (y)

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Is it just me or is the "Beach_sunset_pose_titsqueeze" for Faye not obtainable?

I checked the code and before it gets unlocked, there's an if/else but both of its branches lead to "jump appointment_beach_sunset_faye_end", meaning the code after (which would eventually unlock the achievement in question) is unreachable.
It's just you. There is nothing wrong with the code. Her love needs to be low enough, which is also stated in the hints.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
DH - thank you for the new version 2.1 and the updated mod. However, I'm having a problem getting past the opening screen. I find myself watching it over and over just to see this girl walk and all the other pics in it. Very nice job - thank you again (y)
The opening animation can also be found in the game/gui folder
It is called background.webm, can be played in almost any video player.

This will play it without the Holiday Island text overlay and zooming in/out which are part of the HI game's effects.

Setting the video player to looping is recommended as it takes multiple runs to see all the images, easter eggs and the other walker.

Likely Easter eggs
- It has a runtime of 22 seconds and there are 22 girls present (20 HI girls, 1 Redhead Walker, 1 semi-Hidden)
- Jennifer is shy and her sex event is hidden by a plant (the only one in the video)

Last edited:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Hopefully you have completed all the hacking levels so that you will know the girl's location. Make sure Yvette is highlighted in the upper left of your screen. When the sauna is open on Tuesday and Fridays, check her location. When it says she is in the sauna, go there.
I didn't even think about tracking her with the watch ! Self face palm !

Reactions: Bantry

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
It's a bug, love and affection were supposed to go down 20 and not love 2 times 20.
I have fixed it now.
But you can still get the scene. After her arrival, you have 10 hours for the visit. Spend some time with her and raise her love, give her some presents and be nice.
Heather came to visit and always comes back after the titfuck, not that I complain but we are titfucking since 2 days, she always comes immediately when I go to my room. No cheat is active.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Heather came to visit and always comes back after the titfuck, not that I complain but we are titfucking since 2 days, she always comes immediately when I go to my room. No cheat is active.
It has been fixed since yesterday. Check this:

Reactions: norb82
4.10 star(s) 214 Votes