Underpass24

Formerly 'Tuuku'
Feb 10, 2018
any way to use console commands to change a girls age? It's reeeeally hard for me to accept that Aly is fucking 47 years old... like she's the hottest nearly 50 year old person ever... can i make her like 34?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
And how exactly do I do that? There doesn't seem to be an option to do that
Have you gotten the new player's room from Jennifer yet? If so, she should have explained about the frames when she showed you the room. Then when you talk with the receptionist, she will allow you to purchase control of them. If the option isn't there, either you do not have the new room yet or you may have to talk with Jennifer again or wait a few days. Download and read Puppet Master's FAQ as it gives step-by-step instructions.

gv100

Nov 3, 2018
Have you gotten the new player's room from Jennifer yet? If so, she should have explained about the frames when she showed you the room. Then when you talk with the receptionist, she will allow you to purchase control of them. If the option isn't there, either you do not have the new room yet or you may have to talk with Jennifer again or wait a few days. Download and read Puppet Master's FAQ as it gives step-by-step instructions.
It's weird because I definitely have the new room, and I did this quest many versions ago, so many weeks have passed since then.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
It's weird because I definitely have the new room, and I did this quest many versions ago, so many weeks have passed since then.
Don't know what to tell you. You said you got the new room weeks ago, but you're now just trying to access the frames?

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
it is almost impossible to have yvette in the sauna on tuesday
i have been trying for more than 1 hour either she is at the beach or at the pool

Selek

Aug 1, 2019
Does the "attractiveness" stat have any gameplay effect? Also, I find it's a bit ungenerous -- I think most of the girls rate at least a 7 or 8!

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Bantry First off just wanted to say I wasn't criticizing your work and effort to keep the WT updated. ;) However I do need to make a correction to the choices I previously mentioned so that you get the maximum effort and highest results of Tier 1 girls to show up on the island. Large Breast, 1. Voluptuous/Curvy 2. Muscular/Athletic, Tall, No, No, Charms, Looks. Amy, Yvette. All I did was swap the 2 build choices back to the way you had it so that you got these results: Tier 1's 4, Tier 2's 2, Tier 3's 3. The only Tier 1 I did not get in my testing each time was Faye.

Reactions: Bantry

tails

Jun 2, 2017
can not get passed the very beginning where joy shows you the tier list, the game just freezes and eventually crashes

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
tried again on friday still the same thing
When you open your phone and check on the completed achievements, and click on a picture does something like this open up? If you have the little square in the lower right of the picture, click on it and the frame options will open.

Amy.PNG

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Does the "attractiveness" stat have any gameplay effect? Also, I find it's a bit ungenerous -- I think most of the girls rate at least a 7 or 8!
Puppet Master's FAQ explains it in detail as well as explaining how your visit with Yumiko at the bar after 'Last Call' can be used to adjust the level up or down.

Reactions: Selek
Sep 14, 2019
Some one plz help me i want screens.rpy file from the game...! The file is missing...! And game is not working.....Starting animations also disappeared...! :( the filr is located in renpy files...!

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Bantry First off just wanted to say I wasn't criticizing your work and effort to keep the WT updated. ;) However I do need to make a correction to the choices I previously mentioned so that you get the maximum effort and highest results of Tier 1 girls to show up on the island. Large Breast, 1. Voluptuous/Curvy 2. Muscular/Athletic, Tall, No, No, Charms, Looks. Amy, Yvette. All I did was swap the 2 build choices back to the way you had it so that you got these results: Tier 1's 4, Tier 2's 2, Tier 3's 3. The only Tier 1 I did not get in my testing each time was Faye.
No worries, didn't take it as a criticism. Actually I had had zero plans to update the Guide from the original version I did with Puppet Master's excellent grammatical and spelling error fixes. It was released for version 0.1.6.0 way back when. I needed to learn how to do a 'Clickable' linked Table of Contents and used it to learn on and updated it for 0.2.0.0.

But, as I'm sure you have noticed, not too many people read it or Puppet Master's FAQ, preferring to take the easiest route of just asking the same questions over and over again in the forum. Very frustrating at times and makes we wonder if I should both to try and keep it updated.

epidemico

Aug 8, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Incidentally, how did you get through the update so fast, lol? I'm relatively new to this game, and I've been playing for weeks and haven't come close to getting all of anyone's achievements. But I like it that way. I may be in the minority, but I wish there were *more* stats to raise, and I like failing skill-checks now and then; it adds tension. E.g., I wouldn't mind if Charm, Hacking and Looks were on a 1-10 scale, and if Looks/Hacking were tested and failed more often.
I started playing the game during the last update, so this update didn't bring much new to the table that I didn't already have. (Plus the guide is helpful in tracking down things I might've missed.) I really do like the framework of the game, and I know there's more down the pipeline to elaborate on some of the things people have criticized/want more of from it; I just wish playing it wasn't as much of a grind/so touchy about when to do X or Y.

Reactions: Puppet Master
4.10 star(s) 214 Votes