Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
I thought darkhound1 fixed the eye color thing.
Maybe it'll be in 2.1.1
The other thing he is doing is to make it so that no two girls have the same eye color except for Miriam & Mercedes.
This is a nice touch I think, but mine still has Amy & Natasha with hazelnut brown eyes.
I thought it was because I hadn't started a new game.

Selek

Aug 1, 2019
Puppet Master's FAQ explains it in detail as well as explaining how your visit with Yumiko at the bar after 'Last Call' can be used to adjust the level up or down.
Thanks for your reply. I've read the first half of the guide more than once, and it's extremely helpful -- but I've deliberately avoided the spoiler section, which contains the information you describe. Anyway, I appreciate the help, and I apologize for not having searched the guide before asking.

So it sounds like attractiveness affects the MC's lust for a particular girl, then? E.g., Jessica's flirts increase the MC's lust more than a less "attractive" girl?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
send me this save pelase?
Joy is not happy with you wanting a full/complete save and says...

Joy.jpg

" If you want to visit my Island then you have to visit me, sign the forms, and not try to use someone else's credentials"

Just out of curiosity, what will you do with someone else's save? Load it and keep playing? That means you'll get to play and see for yourself maybe 4 -5 new events from this update. Oh you want to see and replay the almost 200 other scenes/events/appointments combined for the different girls? Sorry the majority (like75%) are non-repeatable.

Let's try this again. This is a sandbox game, which simply means, you don't follow a linear path from point A to point B. Therefore someone else's save won't do you much good. Here's a bit of advice. Play the game! I started a brand new game from the beginning and am already 20% completed in two days of off and on playing. That's with zero cheats or mods.

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Is there any way to change the girl's outfit in the scene gallery? It only shows the pictures with their default outfits for me :c
Are you talking about when you open your phone to check your status with achievements? If so switch to the Contact Data screen and look at the bottom of the screen for the photo icon. It will allow you to scroll through available pictures. If there aren't any new or a lot of pictures you need to keep playing to see more.

Amy.PNG

zelios

Oct 25, 2018
Hey I'm having some issues with my save files from 0.2.0.0 and it seems it's not loading in 0.2.1.0? Does it have a new save folder?

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
While running game code:
File "game/data.rpy", line 23, in <module>
AttributeError: 'int' object has no attribute 'id'

I keep getting tracebacks, the first one literally happens when i load my save, happens constantly if i ignore it probably makes its worse but its the only way to continue, but they keep happening. where it stands its basically unplayable.

I almost finished everything up to v0.2.0.0, can someone help me out with either a solution or save up to that point, i really dont want to start from scratch

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
I have the same error in two different parts of the game. First it comes from the new Mod. I have no issue with the MC or the Inventory. But when I go to the girls and click on any girl I get the following error. I also get the same error when I use the contact button on the phone app. I had the phone app error in v2.0 but I thought it was just a bug and would be corrected in the new release. Now I realize it is something strictly in my configuration of the game. Anyone else encountered this error.
Thank you

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
While running game code:
File "game/data.rpy", line 23, in <module>
AttributeError: 'int' object has no attribute 'id'

I keep getting tracebacks, the first one literally happens when i load my save, happens constantly if i ignore it probably makes its worse but its the only way to continue, but they keep happening. where it stands its basically unplayable.

I almost finished everything up to v0.2.0.0, can someone help me out with either a solution or save up to that point, i really dont want to start from scratch
I have the same error in two different parts of the game. First it comes from the new Mod. I have no issue with the MC or the Inventory. But when I go to the girls and click on any girl I get the following error. I also get the same error when I use the contact button on the phone app. I had the phone app error in v2.0 but I thought it was just a bug and would be corrected in the new release. Now I realize it is something strictly in my configuration of the game. Anyone else encountered this error.
Thank you

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not 100% sure on this, but typically in my experience, files with a .rpy extension do not appear unless you use unren.bat or a similar program to decompile the .rpyc files. If that is the case, then create a new folder for Holiday Island. Download the game's ZIP file from the developer's Patreon page and place it within that new folder and uncompress it. You now have a clean version of the game. You can install the NiceErotic mod as directed on the developer's page and you can move your 'saves' folder from the corrupt version into the clean version and you should be good. If you want to use unren.bat to extract the RPA packages so you can see all the images, fine. But I wouldn't mess with anything else. Give it a try and hopefully it will solve your issues.

unroot

Aug 14, 2019
Somehow I can't use the professional options from the Doctor and the Reception. Both of them show me only the girls interaction and the buton to leave the girl does ... nothing.
Even with waiting till day 8 at the reception (to avoid the maid), the doctor never sends me the message about not enough sexual activity (that could be cause i never had the chance to speak to the doc).
The mod isn't the cause, checked that with a fresh download and even deleted the old saves from 0.1.9.1.
Has someone a clue where this problem comes from?

Systeminfo:
Linux-4.9.0-12-amd64-x86_64-with-debian-9
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Game Version 0.2.1.0 beta

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Somehow I can't use the professional options from the Doctor and the Reception. Both of them show me only the girls interaction and the buton to leave the girl does ... nothing.
Even with waiting till day 8 at the reception (to avoid the maid), the doctor never sends me the message about not enough sexual activity (that could be cause i never had the chance to speak to the doc).
The mod isn't the cause, checked that with a fresh download and even deleted the old saves from 0.1.9.1.
Has someone a clue where this problem comes from?

Systeminfo:
Linux-4.9.0-12-amd64-x86_64-with-debian-9
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Game Version 0.2.1.0 beta
I have practically zero experience or knowledge of a Linux based system. That being said, I'm not sure what you mean by use 'the professional options' or what 'button to leave the girl' you are talking about. Could you be more specific as to what you mean and maybe attach a screenshot of the button(s) you are clicking on?

unroot

Aug 14, 2019
I have practically zero experience or knowledge of a Linux based system. That being said, I'm not sure what you mean by use 'the professional options' or what 'button to leave the girl' you are talking about. Could you be more specific as to what you mean and maybe attach a screenshot of the button(s) you are clicking on?
DOC.png
That shows what I get when I want to visit the doc. The leave button is in the right column in the last row, but it does nothing. no option to talk to the doc intead of the girl and the reception has the same problem. (the two unread messages are for contests)

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
View attachment 661596
That shows what I get when I want to visit the doc. The leave button is in the right column in the last row, but it does nothing. no option to talk to the doc intead of the girl and the reception has the same problem. (the two unread messages are for contests)
Looks pretty much like mine.

doctor.PNG

There are no specific actions you can do with the doctor other than hug, kiss. etc. which are accessed by clicking the button or icon to the right of the X'd out hanger. The X'd out hangar means you can't change her wardrobe. You can chat and/or talk with the doctor by using the two buttons stacked on the far left. Just hover your mouse over them to get a description of each available action. Now if you just want to talk directly to the doctor or the receptionist, just click directly on them and some dialogue will open. Usually something along the lines of "How may I help you?"

You might also consider downloading and reading the Guide, specifically page 19 which goes over all the buttons/icons.

Reactions: unroot

unroot

Aug 14, 2019
Now if you just want to talk directly to the doctor or the receptionist, just click directly on them and some dialogue will open.
Thanks, that was the missing piece
Dang, back in 0.1.9.1 the doc was the main and you had to click her to talk to the girl. Even the Guide doesn't mention that little specific part

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
This went from my one of my favorite regularly updated games on the site over a year ago, to the one I check the once in a blue moon update log and die a little inside everytime there isn't anything noted in there that makes me think I'm finally going to bang Renee :(
Been time to bang Renee for far too my friend.

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes