hotcajunmale

Oct 25, 2018
Companion mod for Holiday Island 0.2.x.x beta has been released

Hello everyone!

This is the new version of the companion mod for Holiday Island ver. 0.2.x.x beta.
The mod has been created by Niceerotica and myself.
The mod is a cheat tool for the main game Holiday Island.
Some of you might already know earlier versions of the mod. So here is a list of what the mod can do and of what's new.
  • the mod can always be used now, even in the middle of a scene or an event
  • it offers a variety of option to change attributes of the player (MC)
    - first name and last name can be changed
    - all effects (good or bad) can be added and removed with the click of a mouse. If an effect has several levels, clicking on the effect another time will increase the effect strength
    - all player attributes like strength, endurance, lust, etc. can be adjusted
  • it offers a lot of possibilities to change the stats of each girl too.
    - you can switch between outfits (use at your own risk during a scene, you might get crashes or missin g images).
    - room number, breast size, poker skill, almost anything can be made visible or adjusted
    - all the regular stats like affection, love, lust can be changed too
  • every non quest item you can buy or get through other means can be added to your inventory with the "inventory manager" of the mod
  • The hints section has been removed, as it is part of the main game now. Check the achievements app and use teh button "show hints"
How to "install" the mod:
On PC: Extract the content of the attached zip file into teh folder where you installed your Holiday Island main game.
On a Mac: Navigate further down in the folder where you installed your Holiday Island game, until you see a folder named game. Extract the content into this folder (not into the folder named game, but into the folder where you can see "game" as a folder).

View attachment 659823 View attachment 659824 View attachment 659825 View attachment 659826
i load it but i do not see how to get to the screen you are showing

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
How does one start the Amy level quests. I have maxed her stats using the cheat, is this a problem?
Easier to just start from scratch, because you might be past a trigger point and it's near impossible to tell...

Bantry Found an inconsistency (or old info) in your walkthrough:
P17 - We are trying to get Amy as the girl on the plane.
P64 - Do you mean you didn’t follow my previous advice to make sure Aly your plane girl?

Reactions: Bantry

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Bantry I found an easier way to get Amy as the Plane Girl. Large Breast, 1. Muscular/Athletic 2. Voluptuous/Curvy, Tall, No, No, Charms, Looks. Amy, Yvette. In the 10 or so tries that I have done I get Amy as the Plane girl EVERY time. Now IF there were other reasons as to why the original choices you mentioned also had to do with the girls that help populate the island for the 1st 9 girls, then I can see why you made those choices for the walk-through. I only mention this as a way for those that are trying to get Amy's Plane Achievement.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Bantry I found an easier way to get Amy as the Plane Girl. Large Breast, 1. Muscular/Athletic 2. Voluptuous/Curvy, Tall, No, No, Charms, Looks. Amy, Yvette. In the 10 or so tries that I have done I get Amy as the Plane girl EVERY time. Now IF there were other reasons as to why the original choices you mentioned also had to do with the girls that help populate the island for the 1st 9 girls, then I can see why you made those choices for the walk-through. I only mention this as a way for those that are trying to get Amy's Plane Achievement.
Large breasts and you get Amy, all other settings don't matter.
Huge breasts and you get Aly, all other settings don't matter.

Reactions: Bantry

Selek

Aug 1, 2019
Mini-Review, now that I've chewed through the latest update:
--with all that said, again: I love the game. It's head and shoulders above like 99% of other games on here.
Thanks for posting this thoughtful and well-written review. I agree that this game is one of the best on this site; in fact, it may the best game in this genre I've ever played. I also agree that more distinctiveness in personality is desirable, but I think you may understate the differences that already exist among the women: Eva seems pretty prickly to me, Jennifer has some clear interests outside talking about her body, Yvette (as you acknowledge) has some interesting vulnerability, Amy is a workout queen, Aly is skittish about one night stands, etc. My sense is that darkhound is moving toward adding more personality to all the girls.

Incidentally, how did you get through the update so fast, lol? I'm relatively new to this game, and I've been playing for weeks and haven't come close to getting all of anyone's achievements. But I like it that way. I may be in the minority, but I wish there were *more* stats to raise, and I like failing skill-checks now and then; it adds tension. E.g., I wouldn't mind if Charm, Hacking and Looks were on a 1-10 scale, and if Looks/Hacking were tested and failed more often.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Large breasts and you get Amy, all other settings don't matter.
Huge breasts and you get Aly, all other settings don't matter.
Oh I figured that all the other settings didn't play much part in it, but from his WT:
View attachment 660996
It is mentioned to pick Huge and not Large. ;)
Blame it, and any other errors on trying to get the posted updated version to coincide with the release of 0.2.1.0. I was more concerned with getting the new Tier information and NiceErotica Mod info included. Maybe one of these days I'll be bored enough to do edits. Then again, if you or anyone else wants to take over the project, I'll be able to pass the reins.

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes