Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
i'm sorry i confused with the word 'send Aly home and invite her back'
i think if you will you can show me which scene i must load a save and get the chances
i really really confused
i'm sorry
Not sure how far along in the game you are. At some point Joy will give you the ability to send girls home and invite new ones to the island. You can have no more than 9 girls on the island at any given time, special characters excluded. Once you have the ability, send Aly home and invite a new girl. Wait a couple days and then send some else home and invite Aly back.

gacchan46

Sep 4, 2017
Not sure how far along in the game you are. At some point Joy will give you the ability to send girls home and invite new ones to the island. You can have no more than 9 girls on the island at any given time, special characters excluded. Once you have the ability, send Aly home and invite a new girl. Wait a couple days and then send some else home and invite Aly back.
ohh i see.. i think i get the picture.. thanks for your help mister

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
Guessing by your status of 'Newbie' you haven't played the game too long. Meaning chances are you haven't had the events/scenes with Faye that unlock the sauna. If that is the case, read the Guide and/or Puppet Master's FAQ. Reception will not give you a quest for Heather. All quest from the Wished and Desires come from Joy. Have you had at least 3 prior visit with Joy, where she grants you other abilities, explains Eva and others time at Gen Tech, opened your new room?
Mate,I have unlocked the sauna through the Faye event and I also completed the other wishes and desires quest of Joy.Whatever you have mentioned now is unlocked in my game.Still I am having problem.I also tried to refer the requirements but nothing triggered yet.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Mate,I have unlocked the sauna through the Faye event and I also completed the other wishes and desires quest of Joy.Whatever you have mentioned now is unlocked in my game.Still I am having problem.I also tried to refer the requirements but nothing triggered yet.
Sorry, you neglected to include that information in your original post. No way for me to know how far along you were in the game. Based on what you said, I am going to conclude that you have the ability to pin Yvette as one of the girls displayed in the upper left of your screen via your phone. Do that and track her location. On co-ed days for the sauna when it is open, track her location from your room. When it says she is at the sauna, go there.

Reactions: sks8256

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
Sorry, you neglected to include that information in your original post. No way for me to know how far along you were in the game. Based on what you said, I am going to conclude that you have the ability to pin Yvette as one of the girls displayed in the upper left of your screen via your phone. Do that and track her location. On co-ed days for the sauna when it is open, track her location from your room. When it says she is at the sauna, go there.
I will try that.Thanks.Can you also explain why Heather's quest is not triggered?
I kept on asking the reception to set up a meeting with Joy for 10 days but the receptionist always said that no slot is available.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I will try that.Thanks.Can you also explain why Heather's quest is not triggered?
I kept on asking the reception to set up a meeting with Joy for 10 days but the receptionist always said that no slot is available.
Did you missed your last appointment with Joy or didn't finished a "wishes and desires" quest ?
After 10 days, unless you missed an appointment or didn't finished a quest there is normally no way that you can't ask for a new appointment (you can visit Joy even when all wishes and desires quests are done).

delahoyaoscar

Jul 14, 2018
does the android version already includes the companion mod? if it doesn't, how can i get the latest companion mod for android? thanks

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
Did you missed your last appointment with Joy or didn't finished a "wishes and desires" quest ?
After 10 days, unless you missed an appointment or didn't finished a quest there is normally no way that you can't ask for a new appointment (you can visit Joy even when all wishes and desires quests are done).
I completed the wishes and desires quests for Jennifer,Eva,Brenda and Yvette as much as I remember.I am not sure if there are more.There are no pending quests in my list.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I completed the wishes and desires quests for Jennifer,Eva,Brenda and Yvette as much as I remember.I am not sure if there are more.There are no pending quests in my list.
I can’t think of anything else then.
I cannot think of anything else either. Out of curiosity, are you playing your the game from your own or someone else's save?

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
I cannot think of anything else either. Out of curiosity, are you playing your the game from your own or someone else's save?
I am playing the game on my own,mate.I will continue playing the game anyway.Maybe I will get lucky.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I am playing the game on my own,mate.I will continue playing the game anyway.Maybe I will get lucky.
The reason I asked, is that if you have completed the game through the previous version (0.2.0.0) and have a save, then delete this version and do a clean re-install. Then add your old 'saves' folder to the new version and start 0.2.1.0 again. Or as you said, keep playing and hope you get lucky.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
The thing is, even if you did all of Joy quests, you should be able to get an appointment with her and you can't, so there is something wrong with your saves.
Last time something like that happened to me, I just started scratch.

Out of curiosity, are you Australian ? Just asking because of the "mate" word you keep using.

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
The thing is, even if you did all of Joy quests, you should be able to get an appointment with her and you can't, so there is something wrong with your saves.
Last time something like that happened to me, I just started scratch.

Out of curiosity, are you Australian ? Just asking because of the "mate" word you keep using.
I am an Indian.But I lived in Sydney during my childhood.I spent around 9-10 years there.Got a habit because of that I guess :)

Reactions: Puppet Master

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
The reason I asked, is that if you have completed the game through the previous version (0.2.0.0) and have a save, then delete this version and do a clean re-install. Then add your old 'saves' folder to the new version and start 0.2.1.0 again. Or as you said, keep playing and hope you get lucky.
Oh man,that could be problem.I will play some more and if nothing works then probably I may need to reinstall the game with old saves like you said,as much as I won't like doing it. :(

Reactions: Puppet Master
4.00 star(s) 211 Votes