darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
while trying to go into the sauna I got this error
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/loc_sauna.rpy", line 83, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\HolidayIsland-0.2.0.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\HolidayIsland-0.2.0.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\HolidayIsland-0.2.0.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\HolidayIsland-0.2.0.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpyc", line 419, in script call
�@%�gIT�*��XN��F%Zw�T�"�v*��)R��O��26e�ī���9#xu����;���}0^���WO��+���)冰��f�b-x��}%^ہW?�+���� �r^��Ws�׈P��&??�s�N�f0��6C���Tn����
File "game/loc_sauna.rpyc", line 17, in script call
#�(I\
File "game/loc_sauna.rpyc", line 83, in script
u-6�΁�}Lr��o`(}���79P�f��]��o����P�6��Ȉҕ�v;J߁ޙ]�ZI��0� ��wI}7�x��'l3�{��#�������- | �x���,�KH"��#pD��w���ֵ
File "game/script.rpyc", line 419, in script call
�@%�gIT�*��XN��F%Zw�T�"�v*��)R��O��26e�ī���9#xu����;���}0^���WO��+���)冰��f�b-x��}%^ہW?�+���� �r^��Ws�׈P��&??�s�N�f0��6C���Tn����
File "game/loc_sauna.rpyc", line 17, in script call
#�(I\
File "game/loc_sauna.rpyc", line 83, in script
u-6�΁�}Lr��o`(}���79P�f��]��o����P�6��Ȉҕ�v;J߁ޙ]�ZI��0� ��wI}7�x��'l3�{��#�������- | �x���,�KH"��#pD��w���ֵ
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\HolidayIsland-0.2.0.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\HolidayIsland-0.2.0.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\HolidayIsland-0.2.0.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/loc_sauna.rpy", line 83, in <module>
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\HolidayIsland-0.2.0.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 847, in __getitem__
rv = list.__getitem__(self, index)
IndexError: list index out of range

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Holiday Island 0.2.1.0
Wed May 20 23:35:52 2020
Thanks, fixed it. Will be part of the next update.
It only happens when you try to go tot the sauna, and Yvette has never been on the island at that time.

Last edited:

kaydonto

Jan 18, 2018
While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 273, in script
python:
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 277, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
File "game/screens.rpy", line 697, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 701, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 704, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 708, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 519, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 572, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 572, in keywords
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1624, in set_resolution
Exception: Could not set video mode.

after loading, settings or a new game

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
While running game code:
python:
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 277, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
File "game/screens.rpy", line 701, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 708, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 572, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 572, in keywords
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1624, in set_resolution
Exception: Could not set video mode.

after loading, settings or a new game
Please try this fix and let me know if it works.
Unzip the content into your "Holiday Isalnd/game/" folder

Reactions: brianiac

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
How to know this information without cheat?
AFAIK, you can't unlock Natasha boobs type yet.
Boobs type are usually unlocked through dialogues, quest or hotshot, you just can't ask a girl her boobs type directly, she must tell you.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Natasha tells you the story of how Joy gave her bigger natural boobs in her late night visit.
I thought that was when it gets unlocked.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Natasha tells you the story of how Joy gave her bigger natural boobs in her late night visit.
I thought that was when it gets unlocked.
Are you sure, it didn't unlocked for me after I've done her boobs quest or night visit.
Edit : loaded a 0.1.8.0 save, got Natasha night visit, talked to Joy about it but the boobs type doesn't unlock.

darkhound1 are we meant to unlocked Natasha's boobs type after completing her quest "uncover the mystery of Natasha breast expansion" ?

Edit : and somehow I managed to bug Ivy breast bump again, luckily I have 4 main saves and 1 of them was not glitched.

Last edited:

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Are you sure, it didn't unlocked for me after I've done her boobs quest or night visit.
Edit : loaded a 0.1.8.0 save, got Natasha night visit, talked to Joy about it but the boobs type doesn't unlock.

darkhound1 are we meant to unlocked Natasha's boobs type after completing her quest "uncover the mystery of Natasha breast expansion" ?

Edit : and somehow I managed to bug Ivy breast bump again, luckily I have 4 main saves and 1 of them was not glitched.
Yes, but the code wasn't there. Will be added to the next version and save game patcher will fox existing save games as well.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.2.2 beta - development news (updated 21. May 2020)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next full version of Holiday Island (0.2.2 beta) and the smaller updates towards it.​
There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well.
The change log below is based on the beta 0.2.1.0 release.​
The next release is 0.2.1.1 beta which will be an incremental update for Windows and Mac.
It will include some new features and some bug fixes as well.
As of right now, the update from 0.2.1.0 to 0.2.1.1 has:
25 additional renders, videos or sound files
updated renders (Yvette arrival)

New features and content
  • Heather gets a shower event in her room, leaving the door open --> still working on it
  • Yvette gets a short event which starts in the hallway and ends at the MC's door --> still working on it
  • A new app to manage the dream images has been added. You can activate and deactivate the dream images for each girl --> will be part of 0.2.1.1
  • Eva gets an improved and longer arrival scene with two achievements and a new dream image --> will be part of 0.2.1.1
Minor improvements and changes
  • The game will count weekly and total masturbations per girl now. A new trophy to display the data has been added as well --> will be part of 0.2.1.1
  • Jennifer gets a new dream image when you let her help you with weight lifting --> will be part of 0.2.1.1
  • Jennifer gets a new phone image when she explains the pecs training --> will be part of 0.2.1.1
  • Yvette gets a new dream image when you look at her chest during the arrival scene --> will be part of 0.2.1.1
  • All images in Yvette's arrival scene have been redone in double resolution webp format. Also the dialogue has been improved. --> will be part of 0.2.1.1
Bug fixes
  • If you try to visit the sauna, but Yvette has never been on the island at that time, you get a crash --> will be fixed with 0.2.1.1
  • One of the pictures in the "guess who" minigame app is not shown --> will be fixed with 0.2.1.1
  • The scene with Heather in the MC's room after her second arrival scene does repeats up to 20 times --> will be fixed with 0.2.1.1
  • Scrolling through images for your player room can lead to a crash:
    Exception: Expected an image, but got a general displayable.
    The same can happen if you add a new image to your player room picture frames --> will be fixed with 0.2.1.1
  • In Heather's first arrival scene, the second image is not displayed. Instead you see a blank screen --> will be fixed with 0.2.1.1
  • When you send a girl away, she loses 40% of her love, instead of 20% affection and 20% love --> will be fixed with 0.2.1.1
  • In the intro, the number of available scenes for each character was one too low --> will be fixed with 0.2.1.1

Is the update going to break save games?

0.2.1.1 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.

Estimated release dates:

0.2.1.1 beta --> no idea yet

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Is it just me, or is the chance of finding Yvette in the sauna really low? I have been running around for four consecutive tuesdays and fridays and didn't find her there. And no, she wasn't the receptionist or doing room service. Checked her location on the phone every half hour, but no luck. I found her once in the sauna before the dry period hit, so the scenario is on.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Is it just me, or is the chance of finding Yvette in the sauna really low? I have been running around for four consecutive tuesdays and fridays and didn't find her there. And no, she wasn't the receptionist or doing room service. Checked her location on the phone every half hour, but no luck. I found her once in the sauna before the dry period hit, so the scenario is on.
Yes, it's relatively hard to get. Just keep tracking her on the watch.

Reactions: zapallbugs
4.00 star(s) 211 Votes