thatguy4444

Dec 24, 2017
A few questions, gym shower scene with Desire how do I get that to pop? Amys gym clothes won't appear in the shop guide said I have to request for it at the reception but I have no option. I do not have the option to request girls back to the island I can only request ones to leave.

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Are there any scenes where room service comes in while MC is in the shower? I keep having fantasies about the hostess making sure "everything" is clean, ( yes, yes, . . . the feather duster, . . . excuse me while I have flashbacks about 'Beauty and the Beast' - "Be Our Guest"!!!!)

fplay8881

Feb 12, 2020
Oddly enough the Jessica & Heather info is out of date.
From my FAQ:

109) How do I take a closer look at Jessica while walking on the beach? How do I get Jessica to pose with Heather on the beach? How do I get her to help me fuck Heather on the beach?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks Puppet Master. any idea what the rng % is for Jessica to show up? 7 tries without her on beach (all at different times) with no luck and then tried the 8th time with Jessica specifically on the beach 30 minutes later still no luck.

also, thanks for your guide, its very detailed and covers everything. well, at least til i saw this forsaken trophy anyways.

Last edited:
Reactions: Puppet Master

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Hello!
There is some possibility (code) to show the events of Ali and Amy from the arrival of the plane as a task performed on the MC phone,
I have been on the island for 387 days and I would like to have all the tasks done.
I already completed these tasks when starting a new game.
Thanks
Do you already have Aly arrivals ? If that the case, just start a new game, get Amy as plane girl, unlock Amy plane event. Then you can load your "387 days" save and you will find Amy plane scene unlocked.

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
My advice

i think everone forgot about renee

there is not much scene about her for many version released.
She got the 2 teaching massage sessions 1 or 2 update before? (she could get a 3rd one.... She talks about that at the end of the 2nd...)

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
A few questions, gym shower scene with Desire how do I get that to pop? Amys gym clothes won't appear in the shop guide said I have to request for it at the reception but I have no option. I do not have the option to request girls back to the island I can only request ones to leave.
Max number of girls on the island is 9 out of 15.
To invite another girl you must first send one away.

Amy : check the quests logs, it will tell you what to do.

Reactions: thatguy4444

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.2.2 beta - development news (updated 26. May 2020)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next full version of Holiday Island (0.2.2 beta) and the smaller updates towards it.​
There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well.
The change log below is based on the beta 0.2.1.0 release.​
The next release is 0.2.1.1 beta which will be an incremental update for Windows and Mac.
It will include some new features and some bug fixes as well.
As of right now, the update from 0.2.1.0 to 0.2.1.1 has:
76 additional renders, videos or sound files
9 updated renders (Yvette arrival)

New features and content
  • Eva gets the workout yoga scene --> still working on it
  • Heather gets a shower event in her room, leaving the door open --> will be part of 0.2.1.1
  • Yvette gets a short event which starts in the hallway and ends at the MC's door --> will be part of 0.2.1.1
  • A new app to manage the dream images has been added. You can activate and deactivate the dream images for each girl --> will be part of 0.2.1.1
  • Eva gets an improved and longer arrival scene with two achievements and a new dream image --> will be part of 0.2.1.1
Minor improvements and changes
  • The guess who minigame gets 5 additional pictures to guess --> will be part of 0.2.1.1
  • The game will count weekly and total masturbations per girl now. A new trophy to display the data has been added as well --> will be part of 0.2.1.1
  • Jennifer gets a new dream image when you let her help you with weight lifting --> will be part of 0.2.1.1
  • Jennifer gets a new phone image when she explains the pecs training --> will be part of 0.2.1.1
  • Yvette gets a new dream image when you look at her chest during the arrival scene --> will be part of 0.2.1.1
  • All images in Yvette's arrival scene have been redone in double resolution webp format. Also the dialogue has been improved. --> will be part of 0.2.1.1
Bug fixes
  • The guess who minigame gets two fixes. Black image corrected and initialization corrected. You could not get all images until you loaded an older save and run it through the save patcher --> will be fixed with 0.2.1.1
  • If you try to visit the sauna, but Yvette has never been on the island at that time, you get a crash --> will be fixed with 0.2.1.1
  • One of the pictures in the "guess who" minigame app is not shown --> will be fixed with 0.2.1.1
  • The scene with Heather in the MC's room after her second arrival scene does repeats up to 20 times --> will be fixed with 0.2.1.1
  • Scrolling through images for your player room can lead to a crash:
    Exception: Expected an image, but got a general displayable.
    The same can happen if you add a new image to your player room picture frames --> will be fixed with 0.2.1.1
  • In Heather's first arrival scene, the second image is not displayed. Instead you see a blank screen --> will be fixed with 0.2.1.1
  • When you send a girl away, she loses 40% of her love, instead of 20% affection and 20% love --> will be fixed with 0.2.1.1
  • In the intro, the number of available scenes for each character was one too low --> will be fixed with 0.2.1.1

Is the update going to break save games?

0.2.1.1 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.

Estimated release dates:

0.2.1.1 beta --> no idea yet

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
Just finished my full run of the new release, shall I even spend more time praising the creator once again? I think I shall.
Great job, darkhound1 , amazing delivey as always. *double thumbs up*

I have a couple of questions that bug my eternal completionist self:
- first one is about a "context related" message(s) from Eva that I never received, even though every other content of hers is done. Any help? Couldn't find anything about it on the walkthrough or in the latest forum posts;
- the second one I suspect being just a typo, but you never know: Amy's total content count says 85, but only 84 can be reached (the "Events" tab shows 28/29, but there is no undiscovered section left). Is there some hidden content or is it just an error?

Thanks in advance for any incoming help!

Akkaro

Nov 29, 2019
I searched the forum, the guide and the walkthrough ... I read everywhere that you can invite up to 9 girls (beside the special characters) the island ... is that info correct?

I‘m in week 3 ... have 215 credits ... but at the reception there is absolutely no dialogue line for „inviting new girls“ ... or sending girls home ...

what do i miss here???

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Just finished my full run of the new release, shall I even spend more time praising the creator once again? I think I shall.
Great job, darkhound1 , amazing delivey as always. *double thumbs up*

I have a couple of questions that bug my eternal completionist self:
- first one is about a "context related" message(s) from Eva that I never received, even though every other content of hers is done. Any help? Couldn't find anything about it on the walkthrough or in the latest forum posts;
- the second one I suspect being just a typo, but you never know: Amy's total content count says 85, but only 84 can be reached (the "Events" tab shows 28/29, but there is no undiscovered section left). Is there some hidden content or is it just an error?

Thanks in advance for any incoming help!
1: open the console (shift+O) and type in eva.update_sexting_images()
2: it's by design, permanent achievements (so far Aly arrival and Amy plane event) are not counted when they are from another save (not unlocked in the current play through).

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
MonsieurX thanks for the quick reply!

1: unfortunately the code didn't do anything, even after skipping time for several days... With that said, is there a "natural" way to unlock that message, or is it buggued? I prefer avoiding cheating during my main playthrough, if possible, and I'm also curious to know what event triggers it (since it's a "content related" SMS);

2: got it, I had indeed loaded a first game just to unlock Amy's arrival and then restarded right away with Aly, thanks for the explanation!

thatguy4444

Dec 24, 2017
How do I start Jennifers transformation story? I've had the third meeting with Joy have the new room. Is it just going to happen random I stare at her tits and she just tell me about it wrestling everytime. Is there something I'm missing? Lol she's my favorite so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Akkaro

Nov 29, 2019
Max number of girls on the island is 9 out of 15.
To invite another girl you must first send one away.
sorry to quote your answer from above ... but I thought, that the „send away/invite girls“ option is available from Joys first visit on day 10? ... atm I‘m in day 17 in the game and I can‘t find any dialogue line for that at the reception ... will it be available later in the game? ... or is my game broken? ... or am I just too dumb to find it? :/

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes