Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
No problem with my game either so far. Define standard version plus fix. I ask because if you missed the bit about the additional rpyc file on darkhound1's Patreon page that might have something to do with your problems. I downloaded the 'Fixed' version from the OP and installed as directed and then downloaded the rpyc from Dark's Patreon page and installed that before trying to launch the game.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Uploaded a new fix. The same problem was 2 times in the same line. I only corrected it once.
Please download the update again, or get the fixed "functions.rpyc" from my patreon post
New fix applied, works like a charm.
Thanks.

Reactions: Bantry

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Did my eyes self healed or Jennifer's pictures when she explains how to train have been upgraded ?

It looks like they are duplicate dream pictures for some girls.
Edit : nevermind, they're not duplicates...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
Is it normal that all text is now treated as New. I am unable to Fast Forward text I have seen before until I have seen it again like kissing scenes.

WindySakura

May 28, 2017
I have a vague memory of there being a choice for boobs size on this game? Or was it always only body type? What I want to know is how small the breast get and how many are that small?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Is it normal that all text is now treated as New. I am unable to Fast Forward text I have seen before until I have seen it again like kissing scenes.
Don't know if it is normal or not, but really what's a few more clicks? On the bright side, at least you're not begging for a save.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I have a vague memory of there being a choice for boobs size on this game? Or was it always only body type? What I want to know is how small the breast get and how many are that small?
The developer and the majority of his patrons like big breasts. There are maybe 2 - 3 girls out of the entire collection of 20 characters that have what might be considered small breasts. But that's only compared to the other girls within this game. They might be considered large for other games. If big boobs bother you, this is probably not the game for you.

• Sad
Reactions: tigerdiamond
4.00 star(s) 210 Votes