shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
Does the MC still suffer from premature ejaculation in this game? I found it so irritating that I haven't played in a long time.
Yes, but its not as bad anymore. A while back you got several stages of arousal buildup now to show you were at your limit. Also the companion mod allows for instant editing of stats to pass checks if needed. It also a bit more explained with hormones and treatments on the island. You need to explore the Bio-Research paths of a few characters to understand it all.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Does the MC still suffer from premature ejaculation in this game? I found it so irritating that I haven't played in a long time.
Not if you build up your strength and endurance. You can't function on the island if you're a 'girly' man.

Reactions: Cesarbr

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Weekend Fan Art : Heather

As we left the night bar Heather told me it was a "hands on" pool.
That did not make much sense, that is .... until we arrived and the demonstration started.

Heather is a firm believer in hands on & clear communication.
A good combination.

workfile - lxx1a copy.jpg

Last edited:

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
Don't know if it is normal or not, but really what's a few more clicks? On the bright side, at least you're not begging for a save.
Yeah, not really a big deal, just an observation. As long as it doesnt cause any other problems I'll continue on as normal. I just dont what this to be the cause of some random bug and the dev wonder why nobody said anything about it.

Cesarbr

May 8, 2018
Yes, but its not as bad anymore. A while back you got several stages of arousal buildup now to show you were at your limit. Also the companion mod allows for instant editing of stats to pass checks if needed. It also a bit more explained with hormones and treatments on the island. You need to explore the Bio-Research paths of a few characters to understand it all.
Thanks for the tip. I will try again, the women in this game are perfect!

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
ERROR

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks like you used unren.bat or some similar program to decompile all the rpyc files thus creating files with a rpy extension. Go back to a clean version of 0.2.1.0 and install that and then install the update to 0.2.1.1. Then don't decompile the rpyc files and you should be okay.

Reactions: Jack73

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
Can someone tell me how to include most of the girls in the island, i always get only 3 to 4 girls.. what are the combinations you must select to get most of the girls..

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Can someone tell me how to include most of the girls in the island, i always get only 3 to 4 girls.. what are the combinations you must select to get most of the girls..
Play more. Max island girls is 9 but you can't get 9 right away.
Check the guide in the first post.

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
Looks like you used unren.bat or some similar program to decompile all the rpyc files thus creating files with a rpy extension. Go back to a clean version of 0.2.1.0 and install that and then install the update to 0.2.1.1. Then don't decompile the rpyc files and you should be okay.
the 0.2.1.0 version in my possession is already decompiled. I try to download the 0.2.1.0 version that I find in OP and then I update it to the new version. Thanks

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes