Jeremyj929

Oct 26, 2017
I noticed a few bugs.
When I give the Big sweets the model is a blank slate.
When Amy and i talk at reception on getting her a better swimsuit she turns into heather while hugging me.
I am currently stuck on a task to get super sperm as i only have 2 and was given no further blue pills.
every time I travel to.from my room or reception I keep running to heather just arriving to the motel looking for her room.

wolvenmensch

Jan 17, 2018
There is no sex on the beach.
That's what I thought, there was an earlier poster who mentioned it but I haven't come across it in my own gameplay. I still thought it was worth asking about in case I missed it. BTW you wouldn't by any chance know what you need to do to trigger the titfuck with Ivy in the gym (e.g. what swimsuit she should be wearing and which exercise)?

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
That's what I thought, there was an earlier poster who mentioned it but I haven't come across it in my own gameplay. I still thought it was worth asking about in case I missed it. BTW you wouldn't by any chance know what you need to do to trigger the titfuck with Ivy in the gym (e.g. what swimsuit she should be wearing and which exercise)?
She needs to wear the skimpy bikini and your endurance must be at least 80.

I saw a post which states faye' sex on the beach, then it must be a mistake. :p
The only thing with faye on the beach is the breast comparison with Aly.

Reactions: wolvenmensch

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Senior Skunk you can add Vaginal Sex and Foot Jobs to the tags. Both Amy and Yvette Fuck the player. Amy in Pool and Yvette in her bed. Amy also gives player foot job at private dinner.

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Senior Skunk you can add Vaginal Sex and Foot Jobs to the tags. Both Amy and Yvette Fuck the player. Amy in Pool and Yvette in her bed. Amy also gives player foot job at private dinner.
Amy also fucks player after her shower if you don't get caught peeking unless that's been removed

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Sex on the Beach may be the Drink. Just fyi
A good idea for next update, @darkhound1. Add drink list to Nightbar. Drinks are free of course but have different effects on different girls (after second pint of vodka on the rocks Ivy drags MC to toilet for nonconsentual sex ;))

Reactions: yellow01gt

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
How many times do you have to train in order to gain a stat point? I've studied charm 6 or 7 times and it still hasn't gone up.

robbinrobbie

Aug 8, 2017
A good idea for next update, @darkhound1. Add drink list to Nightbar. Drinks are free of course but have different effects on different girls (after second pint of vodka on the rocks Ivy drags MC to toilet for nonconsentual sex ;))
Brilliant idea! Maybe also include the effect of the girl passing out if she drinks too much, but if she drinks just enough, she's a little more adventurous, and have each girl have a different tolerance. There's a lot of places to go with this!

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I would offer an contrary opinion on that.

Dumping alcohol on anyone and most certainly to the degree of them passing out is leading to a grey zone and often far beyond it, where nothing good comes from. Be it games or real life.

There are plenty of games running those themes around.

If the ladies explicit asked for another drink of their own choice (ex. due to high lust, affection or party up) is a different thing and fits better into the game imo.

Basically events so far are based on consent, the player buffs up, charms and entices the babes and they respond to it actively and/or by consent.

Anything non-consensual should happen to the main character and have a reason (ex. the implant), not something he does to others. Besides, on an island filled with top babes that are generally willing and wanting, why would he bother, would be the equivalent of being in paradise and looking for a way to get kicked out.

imho obviously

Reactions: probez

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
I'm still stuck waiting for Ivy's breast bump scene. I keep going back to my room as often as possible but it still hasn't happened... I don't mind haven't to keep grinding away but I'd like a hint if I'm doing something wrong! Is there a specific outfit she needs to be wearing like with some of the others or is there a more likely time when it'll happen?

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes