zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
How could I reset girls stats to their default? I think I might be missing some scenes and quests because I maxed some of them on some girls
Just don't pay them any attention and their stats will go down by themselves. It can take a week or more of not touching them, but it will happen. Or cheat of course. And sending them off the island will give their stats a hit too. But that is rather expensive sending them off and then recalling them.

brandyfan723

Nov 26, 2017
How do you change the picture frames in your new room? They are black and white silhouettes, I've tried talking to Jennifer, Joy, reception, looked for a phone app, nothing!

I searched in the companion mod and in Puppet Master's FAQ, nothing tells you how to change the pictures.

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
How do you change the picture frames in your new room? They are black and white silhouettes, I've tried talking to Jennifer, Joy, reception, looked for a phone app, nothing!

I searched in the companion mod and in Puppet Master's FAQ, nothing tells you how to change the pictures.
Select a Photo from one off the girls and click the show frame button on the bottom right "Square Icon" Move the blue frame and size it how you want to crop the photo then apply it to one of the frames in your room. After that it opens up an edit frame icon on your phone.

brandyfan723

Nov 26, 2017
Select a Photo from one off the girls and click the show frame button on the bottom right "Square Icon" Move the blue frame and size it how you want to crop the photo then apply it to one of the frames in your room. After that it opens up an edit frame icon on your phone.
Worked like a charm, thanks! Searching back in this thread had me believing there was a limited window of time to purchase the ability to change the frames from the receptionist, I really didn't want to start yet another game and grind again.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Define 'Not Work'. You do realize this is a sandbox game and someone else's 'save' file will only give you still pictures and a few animations. Since many of the achievements are non-repeatable, unless you just want to see some pictures you will not get to see them within the context of the game. In other words, you have to actually play the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If all you want is to see the pretty pictures and some animations you better off using unren.bat or a similar program to unlock all the images and such.

Last edited:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Define 'Not Work'. You do realize this is a sandbox game and someone else's 'save' file will only give you still pictures and a few animations. Since many of the achievements are non-repeatable, unless you just want to see some pictures you will not get to see them within the context of the game. In other words, you have to actually play the game.

If all you want is to see the pretty pictures and some animations you better off using unren.bat or a similar program to unlock all the images and such.
He didn't remove the numbers in the name file after downloading, I would bet.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
View attachment 807950

On an Island somewhere in the Pacific...

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual images or story from the game )

(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)
Bravo!!! Well Done. Now off to the can to crap and umm collect samples. See I can multitask lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: junior366 and SiJa

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Dragon Worship.jpg

Oh, great and mighty dragon, who watches over the island. Source of the major ingredient of the divine elixir ‘Dragon Poo’ coffee and some other element used in the secret lab that only Joy understands and knows about.

Volcano.png
We humbly beseech you to accept this worthless, unknown outsider and possible troll, that we cast in your fiery, volcanic home as a sacrifice and a token of our fealty.

824584_Volcano_text.gif

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.2.3 beta - development news (updated 11. September 2020)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next full version of Holiday Island (0.2.3 beta) and the smaller updates towards it.​
There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well.​
The change log below is based on the beta 0.2.2.0 release.
The next release is 0.2.2.2 beta which will be an incremental update for Windows, Linux and Mac. It will include some new features and some bug fixes as well.
As of right now, the update from 0.2.2.0 to 0.2.2.2 has:
228 additional renders, videos or sound files
0 updated renders

New features and content
  • A new location, the underground lab and infirmary will be introduced with two new special characters --> still working on it
  • A new scene when the MC jogs at the beach and hurts himself will be added. It's a scene with Miriam that leads to the discovery of the underground lab --> still working on it
  • Mercedes gets an event where she works out at night as part of her quest line --> still working on it
  • Brenda gets an appointment in the new player room --> still working on it
  • Brenda gets her pool pose scene scene with 2 achievements --> will be part of 0.2.2.2
  • Brenda gets an extended pool sunbed scene --> will be part of 0.2.2.2
  • Heather gets an extended event with 3 achievements where she visit your room asking for sun lotion --> will be part of 0.2.2.2
  • Renée gets an extended pool play scene with 3 achievements --> will be part of 0.2.2.2
  • Mercedes will be overlooking the pool during the day and you can talk and interact with her (a long scene with 3 achievements) --> will be part of 0.2.2.2
  • Yvette gets an additional arrival scene when she has been the plane girl --> will be part of 0.2.2.2
  • Yvette can be the plane girl and she gets an extended scene on the plane --> will be part of 0.2.2.2
  • An intro quest line with 19 steps has been added, that will trigger when you arrive on the island. It will teach new players some of the game mechanics --> will be part of 0.2.2.2
Minor improvements and changes
  • The probability for short events in the player room have been lowered. The more often you have seen them, the lower the probability to get them again --> will be part of 0.2.2.2
  • In case you miss an appointment, the girl you stood up will get angry and send you a text. Next time you talk with her, she will also complain about it --> will be part of 0.2.2.2
  • The save and load slots will get numbers on them for easier navigation --> will be part of 0.2.2.2
  • The initial girl selection process has been newly coded from scratch. This includes the selection of the plane girl and the initial island population. As a result, this should make the general experience of the first couple of in game days much better. Especially if you mainly selected low tier girls. --> will be part of 0.2.2.2
Bug fixes
  • When you have no sun lotion, Faye's sun lotion scene at the pool will crash with: 'cl_character' object has no attribute 'swimwwear' --> will be fixed with 0.2.2.2

Is the update going to break save games?
0.2.2.1 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.
0.2.2.2 beta --> same as for 0.2.2.1​

Estimated release dates:
0.2.2.1 beta --> available since 11th of August from this post:
0.2.2.2 beta --> no idea yet

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
HI_Fan_Fiction_Logo_sm.png

On an Island somewhere in the Pacific...

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual images or story from the game )

(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

Last edited:

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
This is pretty ridiculous, I am meant to train with Alice at least 6 times a week, and I ask her to meet me at the gym so I can help her train, but when we meet she tells me that she already did them:
The truly bizzare thing about it is that I ask her first thing in the morning, so I find her at the restaurant, ask her to meet me 1 hour later at the gym, and then immediately ask her to do the bench presses, but somehow she did them?
When? She was eating between 7 and 8 am, so there was no time for her to do them.
Also, she cannot be at the gym earlier than 8 am.

What am I supposed to do, somehow wake her up at 6 am so we can hit the gym?
I'm considering cheating at this point, cause there's no way I can do this 6 times a week.

EDIT: Oh, after loading the game enough times, I managed to randomly get Alice to go to the gym at 7 am (pure RNG).
Guess what:
Ok, apparently Alice does her bench presses in the middle of the night. I'm done.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 213 Votes