Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Do you have sun screen in your inventory. If not buy some and see if that fixes it.
ROFL. I have ALWAYS looked at the Reqs long before attempting said event/scene/appointment just to make sure I am not going to miss something. Not to mention with helping this game I am well aware of what is needed to be done when trying to get an achievement. ;)

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Same here... so not that.
Sorry, I can not help.
It's ok. Just thought I would bring it to someone's attention just in case I am not the only 1 that is experiencing it. Besides I know the work you do for this game too and will always take the suggestions.

SiJa

Feb 21, 2018
It's ok. Just thought I would bring it to someone's attention just in case I am not the only 1 that is experiencing it. Besides I know the work you do for this game too and will always take the suggestions.
No one else has had the same yet, let us know if you find the problem and a solution.
Keep an eye on the thread... if it's found more, then Darkhound will look at it :)

Last edited:

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
ROFL. I have ALWAYS looked at the Reqs long before attempting said event/scene/appointment just to make sure I am not going to miss something. Not to mention with helping this game I am well aware of what is needed to be done when trying to get an achievement. ;)
Soooo. Still having issue.. gotcha.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I like the game, and girls are smoking hot..only thing that bugs me is MC dialogue/monologue. Half of his lines are "OMG look at those boobs!", sounding more like inexperienced twelve year old.
I'm pretty sure, it's not even close to the 1% range :)
And he likes boobs. Can you really blame him?

Reactions: U0U103OIEXLP2UYK
4.00 star(s) 210 Votes