• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I have played through this game multiple times and maybe some people are like me asking for saves because they don't want to play through this very long game for the umpteenth time, I have lost my progress twice due to stupid One Drive screw ups. Twice microsoft has lost all my saves on there dumb One drive setup.

So now i just disable One Drive sync because I am tired of microsofts incompetence; however I am not asking for a save. I'm just saying that it is a very long game so far and takes quite a few hours to gain back your progress through normal play. If I had a save I would share it with someone and will once I'm back to where I was before.
As you have discovered, trusting Microsoft to get anything right is wishful thinking. However, have you considered downloading and reading the Companion Guide? I ask because saves are discussed on page 30 and there's an included link to find some by jikorde.

Last edited:

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018

On an Island somewhere in the Pacific...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual images or story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

Last edited:

wormdogs

Feb 18, 2018
I like the game, and girls are smoking hot..only thing that bugs me is MC dialogue/monologue. Half of his lines are "OMG look at those boobs!", sounding more like inexperienced twelve year old.
Well I'm not 12 or inexperienced, and I'm saying "look at those boobs!" quite a bit. If they were actually in front of me I'm not sure I'd be saying anything at all. Fair shout MC.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Isn't there a new scene at the beach with miriam that lead the mc to a new area? did i miss read the changelog:unsure:
That has been delayed until the next Update.
Sorry you will have to wait at least a month...but as Darkhound says..." --> no idea yet "

Reactions: VermillioN

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
love the new update, especially Alice new beach scene :) The angry Alice is awesome too :D

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I added an empty text file with that name to the game subfolder, but I still crash when I try to load a saved game. I've never used any mods, and I haven't loaded a mod this time either. I apologize if I'm missing something.
Do you have your extension hidden in Windows? Sometimes that results in the added file actually being
"used_resolution_720.txt.txt" instead of the correct "used_resolution_720.txt"

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Actually you never said what platform you are trying to play the game on so I assumed Windows. Nor did you say if you were trying to play the 'compressed' version, which is not supported by the way. Anyway, rather than go through every other question that needs to be answer, try downloading this, unzipping and inserting into the 'game' folder.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Do you have your extension hidden in Windows? Sometimes that results in the added file actually being
"used_resolution_720.txt.txt" instead of the correct "used_resolution_720.txt"
the correct file name is any of those:
use_fixed_resolution_720
use_fixed_resolution_720.txt
use_fixed_resolution_720.txt.txt
Since I didn't feel like having to explain windows settings and shown/hidden file extensions over and over again, any of the above do work now :D
So just tell them to use the one in the middle and all should be good. Well if it's a text file and not a docx or doc extension ;)

Reactions: Frank01 and Bantry

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Banner_HI_FF_Logo.jpg

On an Island somewhere in the Pacific ...

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual images or story from the game )

Last edited:

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
View attachment 847697

On an Island somewhere in the Pacific ...

(***disclaimer***)
You better check with your Spanish sweetheart first to see if you can play Dr. with Joy, or you may be needing one! Or better yet, just invite her along!

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes