konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
Are you gay?
sometimes i wonder! :D
cannot appreciate disproportional and disbalanced shapes for sure

Here is one of the TIER 3 girls...The lovely LACEY...
yeap, that was insta-pick.
so generally. if i apply cheats and boost relationship or whatever ratings are there.... it will unlock sex scenes and relevant options ...and that would be an endgame?

Reactions: norb82

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018

so generally. if i apply cheats and boost relationship or whatever ratings are there.... it will unlock sex scenes and relevant options ...and that would be an endgame?
Its a Sandbox game so not really an end to it.

If you are only interested in LACEY she has...

4 Appointments.
6 Events.
12 scenes.

So when you have got them I suppose you would be at an endgame for you.
But if you like some of the other girls then you would, say get their events etc...
continuing your game...or could mix and match between each girls events...the choice is yours.

Last edited:

norb82

Sep 19, 2018

Dont worry Lacey still has D's which is still big in our real world :)

• Love
Reactions: junior366 and SiJa

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

You might also want to download the Companion Guide that includes info on using the phone to track achievements for each girl. As SiJa pointed out above, Lacey has 20+ achievements, However, and it is a BIG however, not all girls have sex scenes. Generally speaking that is Tier 3 girls like the lovely Lacey or my favorite Delizia, do NOT have sex scenes, or blowjobs scenes, or titfuck scenes, or, well you get the idea.

Selek

Aug 1, 2019
Bantry Thanks for your help. I've resolved my issue, mostly, as I've successfully loaded slightly older saves. For some reason, my two most recent saves still crash, even with the correct use_fixed_resolution_720.txt file inserted in the game folder. Their "autosave" equivalents also crash. It's a scene in the doctor's office.

As I mentioned, I kept trying slightly older saves, and I was able to load a save about a day older, so all is fine as far as I'm concerned. It's still a bit worrisome that my two most recent saves won't load, but I'm okay with it if you're not worried about it. Here are some replies to your other questions in case it's helpful:

Do you have your extension hidden in Windows? Sometimes that results in the added file actually being
"used_resolution_720.txt.txt" instead of the correct "used_resolution_720.txt"
Yes, I am using Windows 10, and no, I do not have my extensions hidden. Incidentally, the "used_resolution_720.txt" file you sent me seems to have a typo or two in it. I think it should say "use_fixed_resolution_720.txt," with use in present tense, and the word fixed.

Actually you never said what platform you are trying to play the game on so I assumed Windows. Nor did you say if you were trying to play the 'compressed' version, which is not supported by the way. Anyway, rather than go through every other question that needs to be answer, try downloading this, unzipping and inserting into the 'game' folder.
I'm sorry I did not supply all the required info. I am indeed using Windows 10, and I am not playing the compressed version. I am playing the vanilla version with no mods. I've always played it this way. I enjoy the game in its "natural" state, heh.

Anyway, I'm good now. But if you'd like me to upload the four recalcitrant save files, I'm happy to do so. Thanks again for the help. I do try to read this thread and the guide before posting questions, and in the future I will be better about specifying what OS and game version I'm using.

Reactions: DanMachiFan

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Thank you for the kind words. Glad you're back in the game. Yeah, I know, lousy pun. You're correct on the file I attached as having typos. Trying to type too fast and fat fingers don't mix.

No worries on not including all the info, as most don't. It's just easier to try and help if one knows all the variables. I remember many, many versions ago someone trying to offer solutions for a Windows platform but the person asking the question was on a Mac. You can imagine how well that went.

I don't need your 4 temperamental saves, but Darkhound might and if he does he will let you know or contact you.

Selek

Aug 1, 2019
Sounds good. Thanks!

This update is awesome, by the way. I already had a girl get mad at me for missing a date, which tickled me, plus I'm encountering some of the new Mercedes content too. The game looks better than ever!

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I just started a new play through and running into some issues, hopefully folks here can lend a clue. I have several of the girls say "max love" or "max affection" yet when I ask them to change outfits I get constant fail notices. Some I can grab their chest, hug and kiss, etc yet still get these messages.

Anyone know how to get past these blocker errors?

4.00 star(s) 211 Votes