SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
I can't remember. Who here plays this game on a tablet.
I do. But as we are on a new version, back on the PC.
The update to this new version for Android will be a week or so as Darkhound likes to make sure all bugs are fixed before making the Android version, you can not do a bugfix, has to be fully redone each time.

Reactions: yankeeInKy

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
You might also want to download the Companion Guide that includes info on using the phone to track achievements for each girl. As SiJa pointed out above, Lacey has 20+ achievements, However, and it is a BIG however, not all girls have sex scenes. Generally speaking that is Tier 3 girls like the lovely Lacey or my favorite Delizia, do NOT have sex scenes, or blowjobs scenes, or titfuck scenes, or, well you get the idea.
Just wanted to say that Delizia is one of my favorites as well!

Not Data

Aug 23, 2020
The Update is Here.

Please DO NOT FORGET to install the COMPANION MOD if you had it last time.
Or you will get an error trying to load with...

AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'cl_nemod_data_store'

:)
Thanks for mentioning this. I was indeed having the error message which went away once I added Companion Mode. What puzzles me is that A) I never needed it before with previous updates and B) I did not see this requirement on Darkhound's Patreon page. I was freaking out for a while. Thank God I joined this forum or I might not have ever known!

Once everybody has downloaded Version 2.3.0 and played with it a while, I will continue my Anal Retentive series or something like that. OK, who groaned?

Reactions: SiJa

9phil9

Jun 28, 2018
Could someone please tell me WHERE the mailbox is. I've searched through the walkthrough but it's location isn't mentioned. How do I access it?

9phil9

Jun 28, 2018
Which mailbox are you referring to?
Joy calls you into her office and tells you that there is now a mailbox where you can access the girls dreams and desires...but doesn't tell you where to go to access it. I've looked through my phone and visited the reception but I can't seem to find it. Can you help me?

Selek

Aug 1, 2019
I think you simply ask the girl at reception about the mailbox tasks. Or ask Joy. I've done several of those quests, and I've never seen a physical mailbox -- I just converse with the girls about the tasks.

9phil9

Jun 28, 2018
I think you simply ask the girl at reception about the mailbox tasks. Or ask Joy. I've done several of those quests, and I've never seen a physical mailbox -- I just converse with the girls about the tasks.
Well I appreciate your trying. I have asked at Reception and there's nothing there other than the usual. And finding Joy is impossible. She finds you. So that's no solution either. God if ever there was a game that needed a tutorial this is it. Even the walkthrough was no help. I know somebody out the has found it so I'll just keep looking. Thanks for trying.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Well I appreciate your trying. I have asked at Reception and there's nothing there other than the usual. And finding Joy is impossible. She finds you. So that's no solution either. God if ever there was a game that needed a tutorial this is it. Even the walkthrough was no help. I know somebody out the has found it so I'll just keep looking. Thanks for trying.
If you look at this way. Joy is the mailbox since you go to her for new quests.

Reactions: junior366

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Actually, Selek was partially right. You start at reception and ask for a meeting with Joy. If that option is not available, you haven't been on the island long enough. If you can ask about a meeting with Joy, then the receptionist will check to see if Joy is available. If available she'll schedule a meeting for the next morning. Don't miss it, because 8 days have to pass before Joy become available again.

You may want to regularly check the open quests you have by clicking the appropriate App on the phone.

phone_task_list_hover.png

Just as an FYI, with this latest release, there is a built in tutorial. To learn your way around the island and so on they will appear as open tasks.

Reactions: SiJa

andysin

May 20, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/script.rpy", line 1279, in execute
File "game/script.rpy", line 1283, in execute
File "game/gui_screens.rpy", line 2251, in execute
File "game/gui_screens.rpy", line 2253, in execute
File "game/gui_screens.rpy", line 2254, in execute
File "game/gui_screens.rpy", line 624, in execute
File "game/gui_screens.rpy", line 625, in execute
File "game/gui_screens.rpy", line 1299, in execute
File "game/gui_screens.rpy", line 1355, in execute
AttributeError: 'cl_message' object has no attribute 'images'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Game\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Game\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\Game\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\Game\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpyc", line 334, in script
b����.֌.��������̏d�8I�����nj���q��q�S�iw���t�̐@f&���Xc� @�
File "D:\Game\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "D:\Game\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Game\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Game\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\Game\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\Game\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\Game\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "D:\Game\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "D:\Game\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "D:\Game\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "D:\Game\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
File "D:\Game\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "D:\Game\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "<screen language>", line 1355, in <module>

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Holiday Island 0.2.3.0
Wed Oct 07 10:54:49 2020

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "D:\Game\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Game\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\Game\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
File "D:\Game\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "D:\Game\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "D:\Game\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Game\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Game\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\Game\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
File "D:\Game\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\Game\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
File "D:\Game\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "D:\Game\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
File "D:\Game\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "D:\Game\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "<screen language>", line 1355, in <module>

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Holiday Island 0.2.3.0
Wed Oct 07 10:54:49 2020
What were you doing within the game when this crash occurred?

puckhack

Nov 29, 2019
I also have problems with this update and the previous updates. i can still play the 2.1.1 game with all my saves, but when i try to run the new update i get an error.

While loading <'MatrixColor' <'Image' u'locations/loc_player_room2_main2.webp'> (1, 0, 0, 0, 0.0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0.0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0.0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1)>:
Exception: Could not load image u'locations/loc_player_room2_main2.webp': error('Failed to allocate SDL_Surface',)

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\johns\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\johns\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\johns\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
File "C:\Users\johns\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpyc", line 331, in script call
��fΣ(�[�o ě����6��i�~�l:��~[���1��ߑL器#~�k���3ۏ����ki���]���3��0]�6��l:���P��]#r�L���胟��� y&k�����YCL(�o6��B�P|�'��j�j�O~-:�o���[ ����s�uD��An�?��^I�}U��cum
File "game/script.rpyc", line 139, in script call
|W�q@�7�WN�MDf���o����?[�JE�IVG�VF����N�G{�
File "game/version_check.rpyc", line 17, in script
h[�IP�F;4��{�@
File "game/script.rpyc", line 331, in script call
��fΣ(�[�o ě����6��i�~�l:��~[���1��ߑL器#~�k���3ۏ����ki���]���3��0]�6��l:���P��]#r�L���胟��� y&k�����YCL(�o6��B�P|�'��j�j�O~-:�o���[ ����s�uD��An�?��^I�}U��cum
File "game/script.rpyc", line 139, in script call
|W�q@�7�WN�MDf���o����?[�JE�IVG�VF����N�G{�
File "game/version_check.rpyc", line 17, in script
h[�IP�F;4��{�@
File "C:\Users\johns\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\johns\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\johns\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "C:\Users\johns\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
**display_args)
File "C:\Users\johns\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\johns\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
File "C:\Users\johns\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
File "C:\Users\johns\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\johns\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
File "C:\Users\johns\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
File "C:\Users\johns\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "C:\Users\johns\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "C:\Users\johns\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Users\johns\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 1259, in load
surf = cache.get(self.image)
File "C:\Users\johns\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Users\johns\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "C:\Users\johns\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
raise Exception("Could not load image {!r}: {!r}".format(filename, e))
Exception: Could not load image u'locations/loc_player_room2_main2.webp': error('Failed to allocate SDL_Surface',)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Holiday Island 0.2.3.0
Tue Oct 06 21:10:08 2020
Can anyone help me with this?

Bang5Bang

Dec 30, 2019
Have a smoothie for her and be alone at the pool.
I think I was also missing something else. I talked to Miriam and choose a dialogue option I didn't before. Then when I talked to Mercedes, there was a new option for "Ask how she met Miriam". Then she flexed and I could give her a shake.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 211 Votes