zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Is there a way to set the game's clock back?
Most likely. If you zap the variable containing the clock it would change it. But what good would that do? It wouldn't magically change the state of the game. If you want to go back save is your friend.

smallcocklol

Sep 25, 2018
Can I have a save? I need a save! Please, I'm begging for a complete save. Yes, I admit, I'm lazy and just want to fap to pretty pictures. Gimme a save!

Not to rain on anyone's parade of those constantly begging for saves, but Holiday Island is a sandbox game featuring completely non-linear gameplay. A sandbox is a style of game in which minimal character limitations are placed on the gamer, allowing the gamer to roam and change a virtual world at will. In contrast to a progression-style game, a sandbox game emphasizes roaming and allows the gamer to select tasks. Instead of featuring segmented areas or numbered levels, a sandbox game usually occurs in a “world” to which the gamer has full access from start to finish. Sandbox games can include structured elements – such as mini-games, tasks, submissions and storylines – that may be ignored by gamers. For this reason, tasks and side missions usually follow a progression, where tasks are unlocked upon successful task completion.

In other words a 'Save' will not help you as many of the scenes/events/appointments do not repeat. You could have a complete save, as you call it, from someone with every achievement fulfilled and you would be limited to just the scenes that are repeatable and miss out on almost half the game.

Do yourself a favor and play the game.
I actually deleted my main save, I'm not even joking. I had completed about 70% of 0.1.7.0, I then created an experimental save and accidentally overwrited my main save. So I quit till now

Reactions: Puppet Master

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
l having a problem lol... Amy's Affection/Love? Before the up date I was at 79/81 now with the update its been rest to 35 an I cant get it to go past that. Keep saying Amys Affection/Love is at max lvl when I do things to improve it. I cant do any achievement/quest is there a patch or can I use the cheat console to fix it?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
l having a problem lol... Amy's Affection/Love? Before the up date I was at 79/81 now with the update its been rest to 35 an I cant get it to go past that. Keep saying Amys Affection/Love is at max lvl when I do things to improve it. I cant do any achievement/quest is there a patch or can I use the cheat console to fix it?
Not trying to be snarky, but geez read a few earlier posts or do a simple search.
Amy's stats for Affection and Love are automatically rest with this update. Her new stats are Affection=50 and Love=35. You must complete the new content/quests to raise them. You CANNOT adjust them with a mod or cheat code.

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
Very funny :) That were about 500 renders for Amy alone.
It won't be faster if I add several girls per update, you would just have to wait longer for it.
In any case, I have spent far too much time on the game this year. You can expect the development to be slower in the future.
The last update had about 700 renders. Just asume an average time of 10 to 15 minutes per render + writing and other game changes and you will be looking easily at 300 hours of work. Divide that by 70 or 80 days and you get almost 4 hours on average per day that I spend on the game. Considering that I have a full time job and do that in my free time, you can do that math and see for yourself that it's not possible to do that for several years.
To answer your initial question. Answer is no, because the next release will not work on that part at all.
What config do you work on? At me an 1920x1080 render is a out 2-3 hours....

Burnout600

Jun 8, 2017
Well, easy answer. You can't and don't. Anyone writing it is trying to bullshit everyone else.
Pretty much. Saves are stored in two separate locations, there's no "accidentally" deleting the save twice. Unless they had to format and reinstall Windows and just don't feel like admitting they forgot to back up their stuff.

sf234

Nov 14, 2019
If you see a girl in the shower you have a decision to make. Did you see a sign? If so, don't go in.
They will jerk you off under the table at the bar and tiddy fuck you in a pool, but don't you dare go in the gym shower while they are there :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: junior366
4.00 star(s) 211 Votes